• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Roadmap for “Fauci Virus” – Past, Present and the Future

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This might not be appropriate for CT forum, as it may be more truth than fiction.
------------

My thinking on all matters relating to the “Fauci virus” and the “Fauci Trojan horse bio-weapon” took a deep dive over the weekend, due to a sequence of recent Austrian government proclamations, one following upon the other, starting with “no more tests” for the “un-vaxxed” which, permissible over the summer months, allowed all the Untermenschen inhabiting this country to frequent restaurants, cafés, health clubs, etc. This followed by “lockdown” for the Untermenschen only, which was then followed by general “lockdown” for all, ensuring the scolding anger of all the holy-vaxxed that the Untermenschen are the cause of this newly instituted misery. Following which a universal vaccine mandate was proclaimed by the idiot parading as “Chancellor” with 1 February 2022 as the cut-off date for one and all to get the death/sick-inducing jab.

Over the weekend, I spent most of the time on the phone, speaking with Austrian friends, Serbian friends, a friend from Chile and long-time friends in the USA. An Austrian friend, also un-vaxxed to-date, played “devil’s advocate” and asked me why I always see everything so “black and white” and why I do not have a more balanced view of this whole “covid” thing?

“Balanced” I asked? What can possibly be meant by a “balanced” view of something like this? What am I to balance here? Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab to be “balanced” with Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Michael Yeadon? Essentially a “balancing” here between “evil” and “good,” no? The word here is “CHOICE” and not (no, never) “BALANCE”. One must of necessity CHOOSE between “good” and “evil” and the idea of BALANCING OUT these two mutually exclusive opposites is, for me at least, amounts to the acceptance of the “evil” into whatever mixture results.

What then of the issue of seeing things in “black and white,” with no shades of grey?`Same as above with “balance”. Where and what is the “grey” between “good” and “evil”? Where is the grey (and balanced view) between listening to Michael Yeadon and Dr. Peter McCullough and stomaching the indigestible horrors of documented criminal, Anthony Fauci, and Nazi descendant, Klaus Schwab? Should I be mixing the “wisdom” of both sides? And then what?

Almost each and every day now, I am struck by what has been afforded by this fully staged “covid” drama. That it is allowing so many of us to see so much more in things, in events, in others and in ourselves than we ever saw before.

So, I will follow the above with something of a non-sequitur, though still on the subject of “covid”.

I have believed and have been saying since nearly day-one that this entire “covid19” global “crisis” is not about a virus, nor is it not about the health of the global human population. It is my belief that “covid19” is a global PsyOp (psychological operation) involving the criminal complicity of and public support of:

(1) Governments;

(2) The mass media;

(3) The “medical-industrial complex” (this includes doctors, hospitals, public health regulatory agencies [like the American Center for Disease Control, the “CDC”] and leading medical journals [such as The Lancet and The New England Journal of Medicine]);

(4) Globalist entities, such as the United Nations [UN], the UN connected WHO [World Health Organisation]) and the World Bank;

(5) Globalist NGOs, the most prominent of which on a global level is the World Economic Forum (WEF); and,

(6) Key individuals, — the most important of which (also at a global level) are: Anthony Fauci (USA health “czar”), Bill Gates (billionaire philanthropist) and Klaus Schwab (founder [January 1971] of the World Economic Forum and still its principal leader and guiding light today and descendant of prominent German Nazi family).

(**It is my belief that all of the above entities are operating in total “synch” with one another [“LOCKSTEP” to use their own terminology].)

“Fauci Virus,” incredibly stupid thread.

Fauci-Wuhan is probably more accurate.
And Fauci isn’t done. His elixir will mutate until it wipes out the planet?

if you simply pay attention to the words that the antivaxxers use you'll know exactly where they get their propaganda.

as more of the people in their own groups gasp for that last breath. sucks for their kids.

What then of the issue of seeing things in “black and white,” with no shades of grey?`Same as above with “balance”. Where and what is the “grey” between “good” and “evil”? Where is the grey (and balanced view) between listening to Michael Yeadon and Dr. Peter McCullough and stomaching the indigestible horrors of documented criminal, Anthony Fauci, and Nazi descendant, Klaus Schwab? Should I be mixing the “wisdom” of both sides? And then what?
Wouldn't that mean that if I don't completely agree with your logic or conclusions, I shouldn't try to engage in any kind of reasonable debate about the details to understand our differences of opinion and find a reasonable middle ground, I should just treat you as unconditionally evil?

(**It is my belief that all of the above entities are operating in total “synch” with one another [“LOCKSTEP” to use their own terminology].)
That is where this kind of conspiracy theory really collapses. When have Governments and international organisations have been capable of operating in sync with themselves, let alone each other? The idea that this kind of grand conspiracy could be planned, implemented and managed without any definitive evidence coming out anywhere is ridiculous. If they were anything like as capable as you give them credit for, why would they even need such a complex and indirect scheme? They be able to just make whatever they wanted happen.

Thank you FoxNews, dumbing down America with every uttered word.

This might not be appropriate for CT forum, as it may be more truth than fiction.
------------

My thinking on all matters relating to the “Fauci virus” and the “Fauci Trojan horse bio-weapon” took a deep dive over the weekend, due to a sequence of recent Austrian government proclamations, one following upon the other, starting with “no more tests” for the “un-vaxxed” which, permissible over the summer months, allowed all the Untermenschen inhabiting this country to frequent restaurants, cafés, health clubs, etc. This followed by “lockdown” for the Untermenschen only, which was then followed by general “lockdown” for all, ensuring the scolding anger of all the holy-vaxxed that the Untermenschen are the cause of this newly instituted misery. Following which a universal vaccine mandate was proclaimed by the idiot parading as “Chancellor” with 1 February 2022 as the cut-off date for one and all to get the death/sick-inducing jab.

Over the weekend, I spent most of the time on the phone, speaking with Austrian friends, Serbian friends, a friend from Chile and long-time friends in the USA. An Austrian friend, also un-vaxxed to-date, played “devil’s advocate” and asked me why I always see everything so “black and white” and why I do not have a more balanced view of this whole “covid” thing?

“Balanced” I asked? What can possibly be meant by a “balanced” view of something like this? What am I to balance here? Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab to be “balanced” with Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Michael Yeadon? Essentially a “balancing” here between “evil” and “good,” no? The word here is “CHOICE” and not (no, never) “BALANCE”. One must of necessity CHOOSE between “good” and “evil” and the idea of BALANCING OUT these two mutually exclusive opposites is, for me at least, amounts to the acceptance of the “evil” into whatever mixture results.

Almost each and every day now, I am struck by what has been afforded by this fully staged “covid” drama. That it is allowing so many of us to see so much more in things, in events, in others and in ourselves than we ever saw before.

So, I will follow the above with something of a non-sequitur, though still on the subject of “covid”.

I have believed and have been saying since nearly day-one that this entire “covid19” global “crisis” is not about a virus, nor is it not about the health of the global human population. It is my belief that “covid19” is a global PsyOp (psychological operation) involving the criminal complicity of and public support of:

(1) Governments;

(2) The mass media;

(3) The “medical-industrial complex” (this includes doctors, hospitals, public health regulatory agencies [like the American Center for Disease Control, the “CDC”] and leading medical journals [such as The Lancet and The New England Journal of Medicine]);

(4) Globalist entities, such as the United Nations [UN], the UN connected WHO [World Health Organisation]) and the World Bank;

(5) Globalist NGOs, the most prominent of which on a global level is the World Economic Forum (WEF); and,

(6) Key individuals, — the most important of which (also at a global level) are: Anthony Fauci (USA health “czar”), Bill Gates (billionaire philanthropist) and Klaus Schwab (founder [January 1971] of the World Economic Forum and still its principal leader and guiding light today and descendant of prominent German Nazi family).

So the globalists, government, and media used their top resources to come up with a bioweapon you believe is no worse than the flu?

So the globalists, government, and media used their top resources to come up with a bioweapon you believe is no worse than the flu?
I believe they came up with a bioweapon to cause exactly what is happening as a result or their weapon

I believe they came up with a bioweapon to cause exactly what is happening as a result or their weapon

The inconvenience of wearing masks and killing people who were already going to die?

That is some kind of evil plot?

The inconvenience of wearing masks and killing people who were already going to die?

That is some kind of evil plot?
Yea, those are the only negative things.....not

Maybe you should stop trying to be enigmatic and instead just state, clearly, simply and in some detail, what you imagine the purpose of this grand conspiracy to be?

Maybe you should stop trying to be enigmatic and instead just state, clearly, simply and in some detail, what you imagine the purpose of this grand conspiracy to be?
Apparently he thinks Bill Gates wants to exterminate humanity.

And Fauci isn’t done. His elixir will mutate until it wipes out the planet?
Wait, aren't you one of those who tell us that the virus is not very serious? How can it wipe out the planet if it isn't deadly?

Wait, aren't you one of those who tell us that the virus is not very serious? How can it wipe out the planet if it isn't deadly?
Because they’re not done yet. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

------------

(1) Governments;

(2) The mass media;

What a painfully ignorant, uneducated, and moronic thread.

To introduce further disruption into a American politics so as to make decisive international action even more acrimonious when a certain country does a certain thing it is preparing to do, and depending on the exact flavor of the motive, possibly also because anything that a Trumpist thinks might piss off a non-Trumpist somewhere is considered "pwning the libtards" and thus the greatest act of man.

Because they’re not done yet. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
I'm always curious as to why people like you think the rich and powerful want to wipe out the people who make them rich and powerful.

Back
Top Bottom