• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Reuters photographer says he overheard pro-Trump insurrectionists saying they wanted to hang Mike Pence at the Capitol

Your post is filled with mindless drivel that Trump has sent to you from his now banned Twitter account.

Not sure anyone else cares for it.
Yes, mindless drivel. National security, economics, international trade, and the bill of rights. Yeah, it's drivel if you're mindless. ;)

Yes, mindless drivel. National security, economics, international trade, and the bill of rights. Yeah, it's drivel if you're mindless. ;)

I want to believe you are watching the room, and understand the implications the actions of Trump, and his supporters have had on the Republican party, and the larger conservative movement. This isn't the time to pretend the people who failed their coup attempt have some policy high ground.

Two separate sources report hearing Capitol rioters shout, "Hang Mike Pence". Links are in this thread. If you choose not to believe them, that is not my problem.

If you have evidence that no Capitol rioters shouted "Hang Mike Pence" feel free to provide a link and I will be happy to apologize for spreading false information.
I have not disputed anything you have said. I am asking if Twitter is applying an equal standard to the content its users post. If they did not flag the content as unconfirmed than they are not being consistent.

Denial is a stage in acceptance.
Your lack of belief is undercut by FBI investigations.
I'm not denying anything. A bunch of idiots breeched the capitol. They are responsible for 5 deaths and a bunch of injuries. They will be charged and dealt with. What difference does it make what they were yelling. If it was an armed insurrection, it was pretty lame. The democrat party didn't give a crap about riots when BLM/ANTIFA were egged on by democRATS like Maxine Waters, and VP elect Kamala Harris. As a matter of fact, a government building was attacked and set on fire in Oregon. There were people trapped in it and quick drying cement was poured into the locks. When Trump sent help they were called neo-nazi's and fascists. There was not a peep of condemnation during the entire democrat national convention. So save you faux horror. The democRATs hate whataboutism because they are such hypocrites. But please, continue to call 75 million people white supremacists, racists, bigots transphobic etc. I understand your need to demonize them all, with Trump being gone. I'm going to make a prediction: they will continue to attack Trump and his family long after Biden is inaugurated. They need him, as they've never got this many votes. I'm happy Biden has united the country though. ✌

I want to believe you are watching the room, and understand the implications the actions of Trump, and his supporters have had on the Republican party, and the larger conservative movement. This isn't the time to pretend the people who failed their coup attempt have some policy high ground.
Trump is gone, but I'm sure the left will keep him in the news as a punching bag. The extremists in the republican party don't define it anymore than ANTIFA thugs define the democrat party. Now that you mention it, I wish the party system was gone. It's no more about the country and equity, but about who's team you are on.

If you have read all my posts in this thread and honestly believe that I expect Trump fans to provide evidence that no one at the Capitol riots shouted, "HANG MIKE PENCE" then I apologize that my sarcasm was too subtle.
My bad. Been reading that logic too much to catch the sarcasm. Mainly from Trump supporters who's always spouting that line "prove the election wasn't fraudulent".

Trump is gone, but I'm sure the left will keep him in the news as a punching bag. The extremists in the republican party don't define it anymore than ANTIFA thugs define the democrat party. Now that you mention it, I wish the party system was gone. It's no more about the country and equity, but about who's team you are on.

You treat US politics like self contained stories but only when it suits you. I bet I could find posts with you discussing Clinton or Obama, and not acting like they are gone. This wouldn't change the fact that support of the people who attacked congress and wanted to hang a VP is support for sedition. The people who tried it are representative of their movement for the same reason CHAZ dirtying up 6 blocks, needs to be discussed within the larger reason behind their protests: police killing of unarmed people.

I've given you the space to talk about these things, and your posts boil down to the other guys did it too! Except of course, the other guys didn't try to stop democratic activities, and overthrow federal government.

Please feel free to provide the pic of Trump meeting with Biden in the Oval.

You really are unaware of this, aren't you.

The instrument to measure the length and breadth of your lack of knowledge is yet to be invented.

January 5, 2017.

You really are unaware of this, aren't you.

The instrument to measure the length and breadth of your lack of knowledge is yet to be invented.

January 5, 2017.

Joe Biden didn’t run for president in 2016. You seem confused, sir. And this isn’t an Arby’s.

Joe Biden didn’t run for president in 2016. You seem confused, sir. And this isn’t an Arby’s.

You lost me with the Arby's reference.

Sleepy Joe was still the sitting the VP on January 5, 2017 and in attendance at an Oval Office meeting plotting a coup to be executed with a seditious conspiracy.

Since this seems to be yet another thing of which you lack knowledge, here you go:

Sleepy Joe was still the sitting the VP on January 5, 2017 and in attendance at an Oval Office meeting plotting a coup to be executed with a seditious conspiracy.

Since this seems to be yet another thing of which you lack knowledge, here you go:

Wait: have you been discussing the 2016 election this whole time? That’s impossible, right?

Wow. You actually think we’ve been discussing 2016 this whole time. THAT is amazing. omg 🤣🤣🤣

So, a New York Post opinion piece is the basis of you theory?

Can we all agree that what happened on Wednesday did not have peaceful intent? This wasn't a boil-over. Violence was the plan.

A Reuters photographer said Friday that he overheard at least three pro-Trump insurrectionists at the US Capitol this week say they wanted to find Vice President Mike Pence and hang him.

"I heard at least 3 different rioters at the Capitol say that they hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him by hanging him from a Capitol Hill tree as a traitor," the photographer, Jim Bourg, tweeted. "It was a common line being repeated. Many more were just talking about how the VP should be executed."
Violence has been the plan all summer long and all summer long the police's MO was to let the rioters riot. The Capitol rioters noticed that this is America's desire with rioters, to let them riot so they figured they could do the same. They didn't take into account that the left are hypocrites and would not let rioters from the right riot, only rioters from the left.

Violence has been the plan all summer long and all summer long the police's MO was to let the rioters riot. The Capitol rioters noticed that this is America's desire with rioters, to let them riot so they figured they could do the same. They didn't take into account that the left are hypocrites and would not let rioters from the right riot, only rioters from the left.
You agree that the organizers of the far right-wing Capitol riot never intended for it to be peaceful. Good for you.

Last edited:
So, a New York Post opinion piece is the basis of you theory?

The article references the CYA memo from Susan Rice that she wrote on recommendation fro the White House Counsel.

Can we all agree that what happened on Wednesday did not have peaceful intent? This wasn't a boil-over. Violence was the plan.

A Reuters photographer said Friday that he overheard at least three pro-Trump insurrectionists at the US Capitol this week say they wanted to find Vice President Mike Pence and hang him.

"I heard at least 3 different rioters at the Capitol say that they hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him by hanging him from a Capitol Hill tree as a traitor," the photographer, Jim Bourg, tweeted. "It was a common line being repeated. Many more were just talking about how the VP should be executed."
People say a lot of stuff when anger sets in. But those who act are the ones that need to be captured, tried, and convicted. And those that have are the antifa / BLM crews from this spring & summer. Follow the money and you’ll find your criminals.

The entire world heart it...

These were "Terrorist engaging in Treason", via groups devoted to insurrection to promote sedition and subversive usurpation of American Governance and American Democracy.
... The media needs to get it right as to terms, and call them exactly what they are seditious, subversive, insurrectionist engaging in terrorism as an act of treasonous attack upon American Democracy and the Institution of the Republic Form of Representative Governances. They should all get the maximum penalty.

I'm not denying anything. A bunch of idiots breeched the capitol. They are responsible for 5 deaths and a bunch of injuries. They will be charged and dealt with. What difference does it make what they were yelling. If it was an armed insurrection, it was pretty lame. The democrat party didn't give a crap about riots when BLM/ANTIFA were egged on by democRATS like Maxine Waters, and VP elect Kamala Harris. As a matter of fact, a government building was attacked and set on fire in Oregon. There were people trapped in it and quick drying cement was poured into the locks. When Trump sent help they were called neo-nazi's and fascists. There was not a peep of condemnation during the entire democrat national convention. So save you faux horror. The democRATs hate whataboutism because they are such hypocrites. But please, continue to call 75 million people white supremacists, racists, bigots transphobic etc. I understand your need to demonize them all, with Trump being gone. I'm going to make a prediction: they will continue to attack Trump and his family long after Biden is inaugurated. They need him, as they've never got this many votes. I'm happy Biden has united the country though. ✌
I call trumpists "thralls".

They certainly aren't freemen.

Everything they believe came out of a propagandists mouth.

We know because it's exactly the same things.

Sucks to be so weak, huh?

And now antifa is all up in your ranks.

Be vigilant! The MAGA beside you might actually be antifa!

People say a lot of stuff when anger sets in. But those who act are the ones that need to be captured, tried, and convicted. And those that have are the antifa / BLM crews from this spring & summer. Follow the money and you’ll find your criminals.

Pursuing the criminals committing crimes and attacking Trump are occupations that rarely intersect.

You don't remember, but the left never claimed the Russians changed votes. We claimed they changed minds. Which is what all advertising seeks to do. And data suggests they may have changed the results of the election. More than enough sanders primary voters didn't transfer to election day votes to have turned it.

You don't remember, but the left never claimed the Russians changed votes. We claimed they changed minds. Which is what all advertising seeks to do. And data suggests they may have changed the results of the election. More than enough sanders primary voters didn't transfer to election day votes to have turned it.
I'm guessing you did not vote for Trump. Can you give me an example of advertising that would be so persuasive it would change your vote from HRC to Trump? Serious question.

I'm guessing you did not vote for Trump. Can you give me an example of advertising that would be so persuasive it would change your vote from HRC to Trump? Serious question.
Before the Russian troll thing was well known, my wife was a disgruntled Bernie fan.

She tried to get me to check out her feeds a lot but I wasn't really interested. I finally did and the amount of high quality anti-hillary content obviously aimed at those Bernie supporters was clearly not just people randomly making up memes.

At that time I told her it was republican operations doing it.

And when the 2016 election was over more primary votes for Bernie didn't translate into Hillary votes in the general to have tipped the election to trump.

They didn't need votes to go to trump. They just had to get Bernie folks to stay home or vote third party.

Back
Top Bottom