• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Reuters photographer says he overheard pro-Trump insurrectionists saying they wanted to hang Mike Pence at the Capitol

JMB802

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Can we all agree that what happened on Wednesday did not have peaceful intent? This wasn't a boil-over. Violence was the plan.

A Reuters photographer said Friday that he overheard at least three pro-Trump insurrectionists at the US Capitol this week say they wanted to find Vice President Mike Pence and hang him.

"I heard at least 3 different rioters at the Capitol say that they hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him by hanging him from a Capitol Hill tree as a traitor," the photographer, Jim Bourg, tweeted. "It was a common line being repeated. Many more were just talking about how the VP should be executed."

He is a member of the media, so the lying Trumpists will claim he is lying.

Well, it's not like they brought a . . . oh.

ErE6uudXAAQryMm

One of the MAGAts was carrying zip-cuffs. What was the purpose of those?

Donald-Trump-concedes-Donald-Trump-concedes-protest-Capitol-Building-2839294.jpg

Well, now we can stack on extra charges.

These guys might see daylight by 2050 or so.

Can we all agree that what happened on Wednesday did not have peaceful intent? This wasn't a boil-over. Violence was the plan.

A Reuters photographer said Friday that he overheard at least three pro-Trump insurrectionists at the US Capitol this week say they wanted to find Vice President Mike Pence and hang him.

"I heard at least 3 different rioters at the Capitol say that they hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him by hanging him from a Capitol Hill tree as a traitor," the photographer, Jim Bourg, tweeted. "It was a common line being repeated. Many more were just talking about how the VP should be executed."
I heard at least three different Biden supporters plotting to establish a Stalinist dystopia, what do you have to say about that?

I heard at least three different Biden supporters plotting to establish a Stalinist dystopia, what do you have to say about that?

The insurrectionists built a gallows and brought wire ties.

This is one for the history books. Your side won't be the heroes.

Your pathetic attempt at a substitution argument collapses in the face of events.

Trumpism has finally reached its ugly (and inevitable) crescendo.

Easy to believe the report when you can listen for yourself as the criminals livestreamed themselves!

Easy to believe the report when you can listen for yourself as the criminals livestreamed themselves!

Not listening to an entire podcast to find this alleged audio.

Of course; that would require effort and it's much easier to sit on the sidelines with folded arms and to pretend that you command any notice with your BS.
If you listen to this video, in its entirety, you'll find a plain recording of the Biden supporters plotting their Stalinist takeover.

If you listen to this video, in its entirety, you'll find a plain recording of the Biden supporters plotting their Stalinist takeover.

I'm guessing you hid good comebacks somewhere in there as well.

Does the reporter have anything that documents what he claims?

That there are fine people on both sides?

That sounds like a good idea for a thread. I might pop in.

So that picture somehow proves what the reporter overheard?

I wasn't there have no clue if his claims are true or an exaggeration.

I don't buy into if it's on the internet and agianst the other guys it must be true
Feel free to disprove. I will be happy to retract and apologize. I have pictures and news reports. What you got?

Back
Top Bottom