• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A reporter tried to ask Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene about her false claims. The journalist was threatened with arrest.

Well, all press outside of far-right propaganda.

Everything scares them to death, this is what makes them so irrational and so easily manipulatable. Paranoia and eternal victimhood are a part of the conservative psyche.

- Gays will make them gay.

- Blacks want what they work hard for.

- Mexicans want their jobs.

- Muslims want Sharia.

- Jews want to control them and drink their blood (while defining their Christianity by placing Israel ahead of America).

- The "deep-state" controls it all.

- Democrats want their children in their secret pedophile ring in D.C. and under pizza parlors.

It's exhausting.
And remember: Every Democrat wants to take their guns away.

I saw the video of Greene claiming Americans have lost rights and we need to get them back, you know, with violence. What the **** is she talking about?
I used the wrong word in this post. The word Greene used was freedoms, not rights. How have her, and other Americans' freedoms been taken away? I'm not seeing it.

The press scares the right to death. How pathetic.
The Trump Party right wants America to turn into Russia, China, N.Korea, etc. The Trump/Putin administration drilled it into them, so they want to silence or punish anyone who speaks the truth about them, speaks out against them, or votes against them. This is where we are after four years of hate and chaos.

I used the wrong word in this post. The word Greene used was freedoms, not rights. How have her, and other Americans' freedoms been taken away? I'm not seeing it.
They're asked to wear a mask? They're are asked not to discriminate against gays and bake a cake for them? Dunno what this lunatic bitch is ranting about, all these Trump Party nutters have some kind of boogeyman hiding under their beds that scares the shit and the common sense out of them.

They're asked to wear a mask? They're are asked not to discriminate against gays and bake a cake for them? Dunno what this lunatic bitch is ranting about, all these Trump Party nutters have some kind of boogeyman hiding under their beds that scares the shit and the common sense out of them.
And none of their gutless leaders has the balls to tell them to stop the lunacy they're spouting.
50 years ago Greene would've been ostracized for her lunacy. Today she is elevated to Congress because of it! L O L

The Trump Party right wants America to turn into Russia, China, N.Korea, etc. The Trump/Putin administration drilled it into them, so they want to silence or punish anyone who speaks the truth about them, speaks out against them, or votes against them. This is where we are after four years of hate and chaos.
If Trump would win the 2024 Presidential Election, he would be installed for life.

Their enlarged right amygdalas make them react strongly to threats to the "tribe".

Nobody knows whether this is something they're born with or something they have been conditioned into.

The press was not censored. They simply were not allowed to ask questions. They were informed of this when they arrived at the town hall. When a reporter insisted on asking a question, she and her crew were tossed out. She reported the incident ON THE AIR later that day. See? No censorship, just excellent management of a public event. /snark

I'm beginning to think Greene could be the next Trump. She has many of the right qualifications.

She needs to be the next Rep candidate for Pres

Now this is how to stage a town hall meeting! Don't let the press ask questions and screen all questions from your constituents beforehand.

LINK

Right-wing extremists such as MTG treat freedom of the press EXACTLY as they believe that liberals treat freedom of speech.

"Heir Abhorrent" so good.

May I use this? 'Cuz I wanna use this!
Feel free. The more the merrier. If there is such a thing as intellectual property, or copywriter, I gladly disqualify myself from employing it.
I was tickled the first time I used the phrase to describe Ivanka 4 years ago, and it still makes me smile and pat myself on the back.
🙂

Which just occurred to me. It would make a cool emoji to have someone patting themselves on the back.

Back
Top Bottom