• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A refusal to leave office on January 20?

Tin foil hat territory. He's amassed his own private army? Well, that is a very well kept secret. When will the left ever supply evidence of their accusations?

No kidding...it's laughable. It's worse than Pelosi referring to federal agents as Trump's Stormtroopers.

Neither of which has happened.

Of course neither has happened.

It is not January 20, 2021 yet.

Note: I am emphatically not saying that either is likely to happen--and neither is Byron York--but he is simply paraphrasing those who believe that either could happen.

This is the crux of your fantasy. It's clear who wants a civil war: You.

Are you quite serious?

I can truly think think of nothing that I would want any less than another civil war.

So please do not attempt to attribute to me something for which you have no conceivable basis.

Tin foil hat territory. He's amassed his own private army? Well, that is a very well kept secret. When will the left ever supply evidence of their accusations?

I agree with you that the part about a "private army" seems rather farfetched.

Other than that, however, I really am not convinced that it belongs in "[t]in foil hat territory."

If a nerdy data-crazed MSNBC-type liberal pollster called me and asked for 30 minutes of my time to answer 50 questions, I would tell him to get lost.

I think a lot of other Trump supporters would do the same thing.

Which is why I think these people have such a difficult time reaching Republicans.

Why would Trump supporters be particularly unwilling to spend 30 minutes answering poll questions? Short attention span?

Why would Trump supporters be particularly unwilling to spend 30 minutes answering poll questions? Short attention span?

Low operational limits, hey it is just the cards Karma dealt them.

Back
Top Bottom