• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A really good question for democrats

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Why are regular armed citizens protecting their property called vigilantes, but rioting protesters that are burning down other peoples property called peaceful protesters. The normal scheme of things are being turned up side down by the radical left.

Comments?

Why are regular armed citizens protecting their property called vigilantes, but rioting protesters that are burning down other peoples property called peaceful protesters. The normal scheme of things are being turned up side down by the radical left.

Comments?

You mean other than you are entirely wrong in your premise?

Comments?
Protecting "their" property? They aren't vigilantes if they are protecting their own property. They are if it is really someone elses property and they have no legal authority to protect it. There are legal ways for business owners and others to have someone protect their property. Gathering up a small, armed, uninsured, untrained militia to do it is not it.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comments?

I have a better question:

Why are armed thugs who murder people wantonly so long as they’re Black called “Peace officers?”

Protecting "their" property? They aren't vigilantes if they are protecting their own property. They are if it is really someone elses property and they have no legal authority to protect it. There are legal ways for business owners and others to have someone protect their property. Gathering up a small, armed, uninsured, untrained militia to do it is not it.

Are you saying that if I have my friends come over to help me protect my store, that is illegal? Why?

Comments?

It means you need a refund from the college you attended. Your education is lacking.

Comments?

Because the Devil's people are ruling America today. It's the way the Devil operates.

Are you saying that if I have my friends come over to help me protect my store, that is illegal? Why?
If they are armed and threatening people, it can be.

Why are armed thugs who murder people wantonly so long as they’re Black called “Peace officers?”

Why do the criminal thugs attack police with weapons and fight arrest? That is a better question.

Why do the criminal thugs attack police with weapons and fight arrest? That is a better question.

How come right wing terrorists have murdered cops during the police riots of the summer but it’s the antifas Barr and Trump want?

Do you guys even *like* cops?

How come right wing terrorists have murdered cops during the police riots of the summer but it’s the antifas Barr and Trump want?

Do you guys even *like* cops?

Prove your statement that it was "right wing terrorist". Do right wingers join the terrorist organizations Antifa and BLM????

Wrong: The killers are not Peace Officers, Peace Officers enforce the laws and try to prevent black on black mayhem and murder primarily caused by substance abuse in one form or another.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass! | Illustrating Chicago Values

YTD: 592 Homicides. 2914 Shot and survived.
YTD Chicago police shootings: 12 shot
BTW, in there is also a Covid co morbidity chart.

So. To sum up you erroneous accusation: :eek:uch:

How am I wrong??? Be specific.

Not everyone at a protest is a rioter, not everyone who is armed is a vigilante.

Predictably you use false and gross generalizations to make a point that is epically worthless, driven by your ignorance and/or simple lack of interest for real discussion.

It is nothing more than your nonsensical bumper sticker rhetoric you fill the forums with that are absolutely meaningless.

Wrong: The killers are not Peace Officers, Peace Officers enforce the laws and try to prevent black on black mayhem and murder primarily caused by substance abuse in one form or another.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass! | Illustrating Chicago Values

YTD: 592 Homicides. 2914 Shot and survived.
YTD Chicago police shootings: 12 shot
BTW, in there is also a Covid co morbidity chart.

So. To sum up you erroneous accusation: :eek:uch:

Chicago, eh?

OP:
What would you call armed people who do not own the business being protected, do not live/work in the community, and roam the streets following peaceful protesters looking to engage them?

There is a difference between peaceful protest and rioters. Why does the radical right have a problem identifying the difference?
There is a difference between protecting ones property and vigilantes? Why does the radical right have a problem knowing the difference?

Those doing violence during a protest are rioters. They should be arrested and held accountable for their crimes.

OP:
What would you call armed people who do not own the business being protected, do not live/work in the community, and roam the streets following peaceful protesters looking to engage them?

There is a difference between peaceful protest and rioters. Why does the radical right have a problem identifying the difference?
There is a difference between protecting ones property and vigilantes? Why does the radical right have a problem knowing the difference?

Those doing violence during a protest are rioters. They should be arrested and held accountable for their crimes.

I call them Security Guards. BTW they stay on the property they are protecting, and dont follow people unless they committed a crime and are reporting the location to the police.

Not everyone at a protest is a rioter, not everyone who is armed is a vigilante.

Predictably you use false and gross generalizations to make a point that is epically worthless, driven by your ignorance and/or simple lack of interest for real discussion.

It is nothing more than your nonsensical bumper sticker rhetoric you fill the forums with that are absolutely meaningless.

If you drive a friend to someones house and he kills a person there, you will be charged with murder too. Same with "protesters" you enable them.

Comments?

That kid wasn't protecting his property which makes him basically the definition of a vigilante.

Fun fact: a single "gender reveal party" has caused more damage than all of the 2020 BLM protests put together.

That kid wasn't protecting his property which makes him basically the definition of a vigilante.

No, he was defending himself and killed two violent aggressive communists, which makes him basically the definition of a hero.

I call them Security Guards. BTW they stay on the property they are protecting, and dont follow people unless they committed a crime and are reporting the location to the police.

Is that what KR did? Stay on the property?

Are they trained and being paid as security guards, have all the proper licensing to be said security? If you answer yes AND they are only protecting that property—no issues. If you answer no, vigilantes

Back
Top Bottom