• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A REAL Hate Crime Occurred, Police Track Down Culprits, MSM Doesn't Cover It

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Two Marines, Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres testified in court that they were in Philadelphia to attend a Marine event at a local hotel and were touring the city’s historic attractions when they were approached.

They were not wearing their uniforms the day they were attacked by members of Antifa in Philadelphia. The men said they were asked if they were “Proud Boys”.

After that interaction, they were approached by approximately 10 other people – men and women, some masked and some unmasked – who began attacking the Marines: punching and kicking them, using mace and hurling slurs and other insults such as calling them “Nazis” and “white supremacists.”

Joseph Alcoff was arrested in Philadelphia on Jan. 10 and charged with multiple felonies, including aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation and terroristic threats, in connection to the Antifa mob attack against two Marines in November. One of the Marines, Alejandro Godinez, testified in December that he shouted “I’m Mexican” at the mob, which allegedly led the attackers to call him a “spic” and “wetback.”

Alcoff had pleaded not guilty and is currently out on bail, the magazine reported. Alcoff is an organizer of Smash Racism DC, the Antifa group responsible for mobbing Fox News host and DCNF co-founder Tucker Carlson’s house in November and for chasing Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz from a D.C. restaurant in September.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dc-antifa-leader-is-third-charged-in-marine-attack-in-philadelphia-report

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/29/antifa-leader-marines-arrested/

3 white guys get arrested for unprovoked racial violence against 2 Latino Marines, and only Fox and a few others cover it. By the way, this is a REAL hate crime, not a faked one. Why no coverage from CNN, MSNBC, and NYT?

Because none of the people in the story you cited are famous actors?

3 white guys get arrested for unprovoked racial violence against 2 Latino Marines, and only Fox and a few others cover it. By the way, this is a REAL hate crime, not a faked one. Why no coverage from CNN, MSNBC, and NYT?

So long as it doesn't fit the narrative of "orange man bad" they really couldn't care less if it was two Latinos being assaulted, or even if it was much worse than that. They need to protect their agenda after all.

Two latinos got caught up in some white on white violence :thinking

There was plenty of coverage when it happened in November. I googled it and Yahoo, The Washington Post and Examiner covered it (among many others). I don't know about cable news, but it looks like conservative media is picking up on this as a talking point and ignoring the fact that this happened more than 2 months ago and was a cut and dry story.

Why no coverage from CNN, MSNBC, and NYT?

Because ANTIFA are the Storm Troopers of some unhinged liberal elements.

ANTIFA (like the original Storm Troopers) are losers who now have a reason to get up every morning.

The Democratic Party's silence on these thugs speaks volumes.

There are 1,400,000 violent crimes committed per year in America.
14,000 or so are homicides. 60% suicides.

Exactly how many pages can you read in one year?

I don't do "speed reading". That's straight-up bull**** that only gives you the flavor of a thing. If an article on each were half a page, that's close to 750,000 pages. Nobody can do that. Closest I got was about 5,000ish-8,000ish pages of Roman history over 2.5ish years, small lettering included, with the biggest elements being all of Gibbon and all of Livy. I didn't watch much TV or play on the computer much during that "little" project.

Last edited:
Because none of the people in the story you cited are famous actors?

Is Jussie Smollett a famous actor? I'd never heard of him until last week. Those two Marines are more important to the country than an actor with a flair for dramatic story telling imo.

There was plenty of coverage when it happened in November. I googled it and Yahoo, The Washington Post and Examiner covered it (among many others). I don't know about cable news, but it looks like conservative media is picking up on this as a talking point and ignoring the fact that this happened more than 2 months ago and was a cut and dry story.

I thought it was interesting that one of the founders of Smash Racism is a violent racist, lol. That's just me I guess. The 'experts' in the MSM know what's really important for us to talk about.

Because ANTIFA are the Storm Troopers of some unhinged liberal elements.

ANTIFA (like the original Storm Troopers) are losers who now have a reason to get up every morning.

The Democratic Party's silence on these thugs speaks volumes.

I've seen a few Dems speak out against Antifa, and credit goes to those folks because most (like the poster directly below your comment here) run interference for them with such excuses as, 'I caint read that much!' Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

There are 1,400,000 violent crimes committed per year in America.
14,000 or so are homicides. 60% suicides.

Exactly how many pages can you read in one year?

I've read the hundreds of pages you've personally added to the internet about black people being the victims of gun violence, to my regret. The half dozen or so unarmed black males shot by police every year seems to take precedence in your book over the other 17,000 homicides.

I don't do "speed reading". That's straight-up bull**** that only gives you the flavor of a thing. If an article on each were half a page, that's close to 750,000 pages. Nobody can do that. Closest I got was about 5,000ish-8,000ish pages of Roman history over 2.5ish years, small lettering included, with the biggest elements being all of Gibbon and all of Livy. I didn't watch much TV or play on the computer much during that "little" project.

I hope they gave you a degree and a nice university position after that. Sounds grueling, though some professors of Roman history do quite well for themselves.

I thought it was interesting that one of the founders of Smash Racism is a violent racist, lol. That's just me I guess. The 'experts' in the MSM know what's really important for us to talk about.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "mainstream media," but I pointed out that there was coverage of this when it happened. I also think you'll be hard pressed to find a mainstream media outlet with a headline or tag line saying "political violence acceptable in this scenario." It's universally accepted and stated among all reputable news outlets that political violence is not acceptable.

The Marine reservists are named as Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres and they are Mexican Americans. But unfortunately, there was a white nationalist rally close to a hotel, where they stayed as sightseers, and they were misidentified as participants of the rally. Probably they wore military uniforms or the American flag.

Visiting Philadelphia on Nov. 17 with their Joint Base McGuire–Dix–Lakehurst, New Jersey, unit for an event at a nearby hotel, Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres decided to do a little sightseeing of the historic city, according to Philadelphia magazine.

But unbeknownst to the Marines, a controversial “We the People Rally” was kicking off nearby, attracting a small alt-right crowd — with a much larger group, Tom Keenan and Thomas Massey included, of counterprotestors flooding the scene near Independence Hall, the magazine described.

Spotting the two visitors, not in uniform at the time, Keenan approached and asked, “Are you proud?" according to the Marines' testimonies.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/ne...g-called-nazis-beat-up-by-alleged-antifa-mob/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom