• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A real groaner.

LaMidRighter

Klattu Verata Nicto
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Detroit has been having some real bad luck lately in the NFL and so the owner demanded that his scouts find an QB to give the Lions a much needed shot in the arm. This problem was solved one day when one of the recruiters was watching the news and saw a Serbian soldier lobbing grenades into a fourth floor window, so he thought to himself "what an arm, I've got to find this guy".
Long story short, the hunch worked and this soldier takes the Lions all the way to a Superbowl victory and the first thing he does is call his mother to tell her the good news, he says "Momma, it's a miracle, one day I'm wondering if I will live or die, the next I'm a super rich NFL quarterback who wins the superbowl, this is amazing" to which his mother replies "how dare you speak of all of this "good" fortune while your family suffers like this, your sister just got raped last week, your brother was shot today, and I just had all of my worldly possessions stolen from me by force, what were you thinking moving us to Detroit".

haha.... funny

LOL, I changed it to Atlanta, and sent it to my friend there.:rofl

Back
Top Bottom