• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A quick question about Biden

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
In the event that the totally crooked vote by mail scheme works and Biden becomes president, I have a question. Will he hid in the basement of the White House, and send out orders from time to time. This seems to be the way he is doing things now. There is good cause to call him Hiding Biden.

Another worthless and illogical thread by the OP.

Like Trump he thinks every thought that crosses his mind is a gem worthy of sharing. His half-wit sycophants believe it too and try to emulate him.

In the event that the totally crooked vote by mail scheme works and Biden becomes president, I have a question. Will he hid in the basement of the White House, and send out orders from time to time. This seems to be the way he is doing things now. There is good cause to call him Hiding Biden.

"Will he hid"?

More than likely what will happen if Biden becomes president, is Logical1 will continue to make retarded threads and comments displaying the shear ignorance of Trump supporters. Of course Logical1 will continue to do that regardless if Biden wins or Trump wins.

In the event that the totally crooked vote by mail scheme works and Biden becomes president, I have a question. Will he hid in the basement of the White House, and send out orders from time to time.
He'll come up every so often and say stuff like "we need a United States Navy," "c'mon man, I'm out of ice cream!" or "has anyone seen my pants??"

You post an OP on based assumption without any evidence. Therefrom you go on a hypothetical that you support with a Rhymin' Simon "Hiding Biden". Yeah. "Hiding" don't work. "Hiden" does. "Hiden Biden" rhymes and flows. Use it in the future and you'll more likely get your pointless point across.

Back
Top Bottom