• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Ok.

I think my friend is correct in what I've done.

I've put this girl I'm going out with on a pedastol.

I personally think she's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY above my league. But I digress.

Date went well last night, really well actually. We kissed at the end of the night romantically, movie quality, as I sent her off on her bus home...

I'm seeing her again on Saturday.

My question is... when I see her again on Saturday, because it was a single kiss that was quite random last night.

Should I kiss her again when I see her?

I don't know why I'm so worried about this, but as I said, my friend is right, i've put her on this pedastol and I'm so worried about my actions...

Ok.

Date went well last night, really well actually. We kissed at the end of the night romantically, movie quality, as I sent her off on her bus home...

My question is... when I see her again on Saturday, because it was a single kiss that was quite random last night.

I don't know why I'm so worried about this, but as I said, my friend is right, i've put her on this pedastol and I'm so worried about my actions...

relax.......and take your cues from her. you got a second date, didn't you?

Ok.

Dude you got the second date, that is the biggest thing. Don't worry so much about the kiss, chances are if the second date goes as well as the first then you will get another kiss. I would just say relax and be yourself and if something happens it happens. I never like going into a second date expecting something is going to happen because of the first date.

It's safe to assume she's open to another kiss if she accepted a second date. The fact that you kissed and THEN she accepted a second date is a HUGE plus sign.

As others said, relax and let things happen naturally.

Jetboogieman said:
Ok.

When you greet her... hold out both hands togehter, waist high, palms up. When she takes your hands (she will, trust me), gently pull her, lean in and kiss her on the cheek. It's romantic, without being presumptuous.

A comic once said "a woman decides how far she will go with a man within the first 5 minutes of meeting him." If she is into you, relax and let it happen. Most guys get into trouble because they want to overthink the situation. and I agree with Whovian, the greet her with a kiss on the cheek is a nice move. affectionate but not threatening.

Ok.

Dude...you're good looking, you seem nice enough, you're obviously smart...all attractive qualities. Just relax and she'll let you know what's acceptable. If you work yourself up, you'll just miss all those subtle cues that tell you what to do.

I think the fact you are worrying about it at all will be charming as all get up to her. If she's worth investing any interest in, anyway.

The boring girls with low self esteem want the sort of guy who wouldn't give it a second thought, but the really interesting women who have it going on don't need to be hit over the head and drug to the cave.

I think the fact you are worrying about it at all will be charming as all get up to her. If she's worth investing any interest in, anyway.

The boring girls with low self esteem want the sort of guy who wouldn't give it a second thought, but the really interesting women who have it going on don't need to be hit over the head and drug to the cave.

Quotes like these where I wish I could press the thanks button for a few hours.

Jet this thread lead to some very interesting conversations at hookah tonight. So I thank you for that.

Jet this thread lead to some very interesting conversations at hookah tonight. So I thank you for that.

Glad to be of service.

What were the results of this conversation? (btw at this moment I'm stoned out of my mind)

Glad to be of service.

What were the results of this conversation? (btw at this moment I'm stoned out of my mind)

We were talking about how far we would go with a girl on the first date. I said if I had just met her I expect, and probably don't want, anything more than a kiss. If we were friends before and this was something was building up than I maybe willing to go a bit farther.

Sounds like every thing is going well. You got a second date, and already kissed her. Just go into this next date, be yourself, and have fun. The rest will fall into place if you do that.

Be yourself and let things take their course. It's a great sign that she kissed you and wants to see you again. I would say just do what comes natural and not to stress it. Be yourself around her and kiss if it feels right.

If she considered herself way about your league, she wouldn't be dating you. I had some minor freakouts about my boyfriend when we first started dating. First off, he's brilliant (engineering degree from the Naval Academy). Secondly, he's a Navy officer. Thirdly, he's quite hot and a runner. I couldn't imagine what he saw in me.

Apparently, he confessed to a guy friend of his that he considered me above his league, as well.

If she wasn't into you, she wouldn't have kissed you. Definitely kiss her again.

Pedestals are nice, I admit I still put J on one to some degree. But, I think he feels the same way about me. I think it's kind of supposed to be that way, in fact.

Grab her tits. If she stays, she's yours.

I grabbed my wife's tits on the first date :mrgreen:

Except we never really dated, we just moved in together after knowing each other for a few weeks.

At least you went out there and tried it. No shame in failing then.

Back
Top Bottom