• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question

Ah, the second date. This is the obligatory "grab her tits" date.

Unless you can get more.

Ah, the second date. This is the obligatory "grab her tits" date.

Unless you can get more.

Kirk: If we play our cards right...

Spock: How will playing cards help?

Last edited:
What happened?

Hell as I know, still trying to figure it out myself.

For once I'm stumped. I'm pretty good at breaking people down, finding their tells, figuring them out.

Can't figure this one out. I can't tell if she's genuinely interested, or just doing this for fun.

She's baffling to me, very little of what she does makes sense at this point.

Only time will tell...

(yes she makes about as much sense as my post does :rofl)

:lol: At least you know she's female. I'd suggest not trying to figure her out and just go along with it, at the very least she may be a great lay. :mrgreen:

I know a few men who are clearly good looking, but can't get a second date. Typically they will try to impress the girl with their income, nice car and apartment or house, etc. then blow it all by being rude to a waitress. The ladies usually won't tolerate that kind of behavior.
Always play nice with others....

Pfffft I wish.

Doesn't seem like the kind of girl that wants to grab my wallet.

That's not always such a bad thing.

If you turn around quickly enough.......

Back
Top Bottom