• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question that needs to be asked

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
In the shooting of the woman Taylor, is it possible that the criminal boy friend was holding her in from of himself as a shield. His kind often do that. Does anyone know for sure this didnt happen?

It is hard to see how the boyfriend and her could have been standing next to each other and her get hit 5 times, and him 0. Stranger things have happened, but that would have to have been the worst luck imaginable.

It is hard to see how the boyfriend and her could have been standing next to each other and her get hit 5 times, and him 0. Stranger things have happened, but that would have to have been the worst luck imaginable.
Not if the creep was holding her in front of him.

In the shooting of the woman Taylor, is it possible that the criminal boy friend was holding her in from of himself as a shield. His kind often do that. Does anyone know for sure this didnt happen?
I asked that same question after hearing the AG's explanation of the investigation. How is it she was hit 6 times but the boy friend was not hit at all? He claimed they were both in the hallway when he fired at police.

What do you mean by "his kind?"

You asked this same low-info question yesterday and you were offered a correction to the "criminal boyfriend" narrative.

You ignore the correction and now it becomes a thread? Trolling is a skill too I suppose.

His kind? You mean black people.

I hope the answer to this comes out in court.

By his kind I mean low life criminals.

Back
Top Bottom