• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A question of ethics..........

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
ETHICS QUESTION

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

Answer honestly!!!

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific.

There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding.

This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos.

There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.

Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly you see a woman in the water.

She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.
You move closer.

Somehow the woman looks familiar.

You suddenly realize who it is.

It's Hillary Clinton!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever.

You have two options-you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer.......

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Definately Color....I would have a much better chance of getting it into Nat'l inquirer in color....plus I could actually document her turning blue after dragging the corpse onto a roof to feed feral dogs on the streets. Shades of grey just dont do the dead justice.

but B&W gives you more detail..;)

cherokee said:
but B&W gives you more detail..;)
It's Hillary Clinton...

Do you WANT more detail?...:doh

hahahahahahahahhahha that was great.

hahaha - funny funny

Navy Pride said:
You have two options-you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer.......

I would save her.Then I would constantly remind every liberal rat in the media that it was a right wing coservative male christian saved her life.

Why would be in Florida,is it to carpet bag over in Florida?

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

I would still take pictures.Although black and white film is more expensive so I would use color film.

a little off topic, but since this is a light thread about hillary, let me add my four year old daughter's two cents lol

during the state of the union address, we were all piled in front of the tv..........not because I expected anything much, but rather to "crowd" watch lol my kiddos (homeschooled) had all been given reporter assignments anyway, so we had to watch.

so there we sit and the camera pans in on hillary's face, who has this very scornful look because of something bush has just said..........my four year old gets this very ick look (almost that "you wanna fight me woman???" look kwim??) on her face and says "who the H*LL does she think she is?!?!?"

hmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom