• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

Noyhing irrational about it. She is the one getting pregnant and is having body being used for gestation, as well as dealing with all associated risks and complications. Men "don't count" because they're not the ones getting pregnant and incurring the risks. When men do get pregnant, then they'll "count." Tell me why she shouldn't get to decide!

Birth control is not 100% effective and abortion is taking responsibility. Your last statement is just misogyny.
B.S as i stated the man has equal responsibility!@

Separate human beings do not have the right to use another human beings body to keep them selves alive without that persons consent, and consent to use ones body can be revoked at any time.
She gave consent when She agreed to sex, next!

Forming, not actual. Quite the difference.

Ok, abortion is not murder. A ZEF is not a born individual person or actual (only potential) human being. Continuing a pregnancy or not is up to the individual gestator and no one else's business. All facts! Take your best shot!
It is a developmental stage of humans, when anything else but a human is developing we can talk! Maybe we should call them pup[pies y'all would lose your mind if anyone tried harm a puppy!

It is a developmental stage of humans, when anything else but a human is developing we can talk! Maybe we should call them pup[pies y'all would lose your mind if anyone tried harm a puppy!
Developmental is just a work in progress, not the final product. What does that have to do with the legality or choice of abortion?
She gave consent when She agreed to sex, next!
Consenting to sex is not the same as consenting to or enduring pregnancy.
B.S as i stated the man has equal responsibility!@
Sure, at birth. Just like the woman.
She already made her decision!
She can decide whether to continue a pregnancy or not too.
Yes and it is produced at conception!
Nope. There's only a single, undifferentiated cell at conception. Certainly no child! Scientific fact.
What this all boils down to is, Emotional thinking because Biology/Science has dictated that she carries it?
The oy one getting emotional here is you. If biology dictates she carries it, she gets the sat regarding that process.
YES, She is getting pregnant, there are responsibilities for your action killing a human should be an allowed action specifically without the fathers input!
The man does not own her or speaks for her. The "father" can offer any input he wants. The woman is under no obligation to listen or take it into consideration. The "father" has no say over what the woman decides.

So you can't give me an example?Just say that instead of opening your pie hole and inserting your foot
CHOOOOOCHOOOOOOO!!! here comes the dodge train LMAO
funny-machinist-with-red-train-cartoon-vector-26957245.jpg

thats what i thought you got NOTHING, way to rip apart those facts
let me post them again to further expose your failed and retired claims LMAO

Facts/Science:
abortion =/= murder

we are waiting!
😂🍿

Attachments

• Trigger.jpg
    Trigger.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 0
Tsk tsk .... exclamation points and everything!
Your emotional meter is rising, be careful.

CHOOOOOCHOOOOOOO!!! here comes the dodge train LMAO
View attachment 67415588

thats what i thought you got NOTHING, way to rip apart those facts
let me post them again to further expose your failed and retired claims LMAO

Facts/Science:
abortion =/= murder

we are waiting!
😂🍿
Covered this killing an child unlawfully is murder.

Easy peasy, do not engage in activities that will cause said pregnancy, or take responsibilities for your actions!
That's exactly what an abortion is. If you have people who aren't ready have kids or care for them, or there are health concerns for the mother etc., they are taking a responsible action.

They have that pill you can take the next day!
Isn't that "murder"? What about the poor sperm who die an inglorious death at the tip of a condom?

If you are asking about a blood test sure, especially if it's a one night stand. Oh, and the other solution don't be a slut, same goes for the guy.
One doesn't have to be to get pregnant. You can file this under you "emotional response" category since it's just a silly generalizations.

Tsk tsk .... exclamation points and everything!
Your emotional meter is rising, be careful.
Not at all. So far all I have got for an answer is, because she carries it that is simple Science Biology.

That's exactly what an abortion is. If you have people who aren't ready have kids or care for them, or there are health concerns for the mother etc., they are taking a responsible action.

Isn't that "murder"? What about the poor sperm who die an inglorious death at the tip of a condom?

One doesn't have to be to get pregnant. You can file this under you "emotional response" category since it's just a silly generalizations.
Murder is not taking responsibility!
Maybe they should have thought about that before engaging behavior that leads to pregnancy.
Or your hand. Sperm becomes life once it fertilizes the egg!
Seems as though we have quite a few serial killers in the midst, as none of you have empathy, bang up job your parents did.

Not at all. So far all I have got for an answer is, because she carries it that is simple Science Biology.
You answered your own question.,
Because SHE carries it.
I think (hope!) maybe there is a language barrier here.
is English your first language?

Indeed. To use a baking analogy, it's just cake batter. It is not an actual cake until it finishes baking in the oven. And not everybody likes cake.
When it comes out a cake we'll talk

So a developing human that will always be a human! Are you for abortion up till the point of delivery?
Yes. Next question?
She also has legal bodily autonomy to make her own decision regarding her pregnancy, including whether to continue it or not. No one can make medical or legal decisions for another without consent.
But the fact she is the one who is pregnant is good enough.
Covered this killing an child unlawfully is murder.
While you ignore the scientific fact that there's no child and ignored the legal facts that the unborn is not a person and abortion isn't murder. Those points alone blows your so called argument out of the water.

When it comes out a cake we'll talk
You seem to have missed where I said "analogy." But the basic process is the same on the simplest level.

So, is there any other answers other than she carries it? If that is all you have, that is the simple Biology of procreation no special right should be given!

Murder is not taking responsibility!
Maybe they should have thought about that before engaging behavior that leads to pregnancy.
Or your hand. Sperm becomes life once it fertilizes the egg!
Seems as though we have quite a few serial killers in the midst, as none of you have empathy, bang up job your parents did.
There is no murder. So your point falls flat.
No need it is a human being!
Not yet it's not.

So, is there any other answers other than she carries it? If that is all you have, that is the simple Biology of procreation no special right should be given!
I and others provided multiple answers. Pay attention

Back
Top Bottom