• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

What science?
that the ZEF resides inside the woman and not the man and its a risk of health and life to her and not him
that's science and facts
My claims continue to be valid!
no they don't, they are just your feelings, some you can back up some are factually wrong and that's the best part
Zef (Afrikaans: [ˈzɛf]) is a South African counter-culture movement. Kyle Hans Brockmann has compared zef counter-culture to many similar anarchic sub-cultures in the northern hemisphere.
denying the medical acronym ZEF only makes your failed OP look even more retarded and dishonest LMAO
Science, not emotion, says he is the child's father yet has no rights, you keep putting lipstick on that pig of an argument all you want.
wrong science has nothing to do with that, wow your posts are looking dumber each time
disagree then show is where SCIENCE played a role in that
Science says he is the father and science ends THERE
The issue of her carrying it is emotional
nope its factual science, the one with the uterus carries the child
, and I have posted the benefits during, and after pregnancy women receive, and you want to rob them of it.
aaaaand another retarded strawman that i made no mention of and is meaningless to again SCIENCE
wow that was easy

so here we are in the same spot your OP still getting the shit kicked out of it

SCIENCE and FACTS, the ZEF is not inside his body and the ZEF being present is NOT a risk to his health or life

as for equal I agree he should get equal rights AFTER the birth but there are factually no way to give him equal before hand
thansk for playing, now quick make yet another post based on your feelings that wont change anything
😂🍿

What science?
My claims continue to be valid!
Zef (Afrikaans: [ˈzɛf]) is a South African counter-culture movement. Kyle Hans Brockmann has compared zef counter-culture to many similar anarchic sub-cultures in the northern hemisphere.

Science, not emotion, says he is the child's father yet has no rights, you keep putting lipstick on that pig of an argument all you want. The issue of her carrying it is emotional, and I have posted the benefits during, and after pregnancy women receive, and you want to rob them of it.

I can't to find the "benefits" receive during and after pregnancy."

I do see statistics that a lie of the claim and based on MAGA history I doubt there ever has been.

When the American right no longer has to lie, exaggerate and embellish to the point of absurdity, I will listen and maybe, one day, before I die you may regain my respect. I have a funny feeling death will come first....

Well I shared a post about the actual benefits women receive from pregnancy so,,,,,, no! Again, she has the child, he is on the hook period, she doesn't want it, and he does, no choice. I am for men having the choice to keep the child if he wants it. See the issue is just because the woman carries it, she gets the only choice men should have equal rights.
I asked you a question. If the man has an equal say in the issue can he then pressure the woman to have an abortion and his opinion is worth the same as hers if she wants to have the child? Or does your scenario only work one way, the way you think sounds best?

I asked you a question. If the man has an equal say in the issue can he then pressure the woman to have an abortion and his opinion is worth the same as hers if she wants to have the child? Or does your scenario only work one way, the way you think sounds best?
I think if either want it they should keep it I think they shopuld keep it regardless as it is the man has no say!

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
no. The man is not carrying the child to term, the man is not risking death through complications, the man is not suffering cramps, nausea, etc. The man's bodily autonomy is not in question.

The Child in the womb is equal parts Father/ Mother
Actually, no they aren't, except for equal amounts of DNA at the moment immediately before conception that point of "equal parts" quickly changes. A sperm is not a child and ovum is not a child. Once the two half strands of DNA combine it is a unique creation that is 100% itself. The mother then provides all that is needed to sustain the life and growth of that unique creation, hopefully, normally unto birth in the 9 month cycle.

Actually, no they aren't, except for equal amounts of DNA at the moment immediately before conception that point of "equal parts" quickly changes. A sperm is not a child and ovum is not a child. Once the two half strands of DNA combine it is a unique creation that is 100% itself. The mother then provides all that is needed to sustain the life and growth of that unique creation, hopefully, normally unto birth in the 9 month cycle.
The amount of times I have to tell people a fertilized egg is not a child anymore than a seed is a sapling is pretty nauseating lol.

My argument is simple,
It's also flawed.
women received a special right to murder their unborn children!
No, they didn't. There is no right to murder and abortion isn't murder. Your argument fails on that point alone.
Dress it up anyway you want, by dehumanizing that child, it is still a human. every term used is simply a stage of human development! But it eases the souls of the evil bastards who support baby killing it lets them disconnect form the truth!
emotional rhetoric. It's funny how you say, " lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues." And yet, you use emotionally driven or manipulative language. It seems you can't follow your own conditions, much less make a rational, valid argument.

While that article you posted has no reference to pro-life, it does show him to be a great leader.

It appears you are trying to use a false equivalence of someone rightfully getting the death penalty for murder and quickly (which I wholeheartedly agree with), and a female killing a baby.
The ‘article’ is Gaetz’ own website! 🤣

They say ignorance is bliss. Have a great night.

I think if either want it they should keep it I think they shopuld keep it regardless as it is the man has no say!
Nice dodge. The question was, should a man be allowed to bring pressure to make the woman get an abortion if he has equal say in the case. If a womans decision to abort can be overruled by the man wanting to keep the child, then likewise her decision to carry the pregnancy to term should be equally up for negotiation. It either works both ways or it doesnt work at all.
And who makes this call If they disagree, who decides which voice prevails? How, if the decision is made to over-ride the womans intent to abort, is it to be enforced? Do you jail the woman for her full term so she doesnt come to Canada?
You need to think these things through.

You can't really say "except for equal amounts of DNA" as that is the building block of life. So yes, after conception where DNA transfer completed it is a separate being and should be protected, and the father should have rights.

It's also flawed.

No, they didn't. There is no right to murder and abortion isn't murder. Your argument fails on that point alone.

emotional rhetoric. It's funny how you say, " lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues." And yet, you use emotionally driven or manipulative language. It seems you can't follow your own conditions, much less make a rational, valid argument.
What you call legal, is barbaric. It is murder regardless of mans interpretation.

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
What rights are you wanting?

It's also flawed.

I have made my rational, valid argument, all over this thread, and you reduce the argument to she carries it. That is a simple, biological fact, not the premise for all decisions to be made by the woman!

Nice dodge. The question was, should a man be allowed to bring pressure to make the woman get an abortion if he has equal say in the case. If a womans decision to abort can be overruled by the man wanting to keep the child, then likewise her decision to carry the pregnancy to term should be equally up for negotiation. It either works both ways or it doesnt work at all.
And who makes this call If they disagree, who decides which voice prevails? How, if the decision is made to over-ride the womans intent to abort, is it to be enforced? Do you jail the woman for her full term so she doesnt come to Canada?
You need to think these things through.
Error on the side of life in all cases!

The southeast part of the ‘lower 48’ will have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of the late 18th century. It’s pathetic
If it means prtecting the most innocent among us keep dragging!

I have made my rational, valid argument, all over this thread,
Only in your mind.
and you reduce the argument to she carries it.
That's a simple fact and is what makes all the difference.
That is a simple, biological fact, not the premise for all decisions to be made by the woman!
Actually, it is. Feel free to explain why not and why a man should have any say over the woman!
If it means prtecting the most innocent among us keep dragging!
"Innocent" of what exactly? THat's just emotional rhetoric.
Error on the side of life in all cases!
That's not for you to decide for anyone else!
You can't really say "except for equal amounts of DNA" as that is the building block of life. So yes, after conception where DNA transfer completed it is a separate being and should be protected, and the father should have rights.
Why should the man or the ZEF have rights over that of the woman? A woman does not automatically lose rights when she becomes pregnant.
What you call legal, is barbaric. It is murder regardless of mans interpretation.
You are legally and factually wrong, regardless of your opinion on the matter!

biological fact

A biological fact is that there's no such thing as murder.
Murder is a human construct. It's not biology.

Your entire argument is based on emotion. Not biology, or anything else.

So here's the end-game for you:
Don't like abortion - don't get one.

Fatherhood
No one has any right to be a parent.
I shared a whole post about the impact (positive) for women ! You are incorrect he can talk until he is blue in the face and she still can murder his offspring!
You conveniently left out all the negative impacts of pregnancy that can and do happen - including for some women lifelong health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, potential hysterectomy, potential uterine ruptured, and even death.

Pregnancy is not without risk.
Miscarriages are not abortions!
Medically they are classified as “spontaneous abortions”
Not married. Why does he have no case they mutually agreed to have sex.
I do not care if they used, or didn't use birth control, it is a well known fact birth control can fail! They engaged in behavio that is known to cause pregnancy sometimes even with birth control!
If a man isn’t married to a woman, then even if she becomes pregnant, there is no legal standing to presume that a potential child would even be his without forcing the woman to undergo a medical procedure.

So, you think that men can just demand any pregnant woman undergo a medical procedure?

Back
Top Bottom