• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

If it is separate then relocate it. Easy peasy, win win, right?
Oh wait
Sure let it reach the age where it can be delivered and put into an incubator! Then sterilize the mother!

Customs? If even one child is aborted when the father would like to keep said child, it is wrong !

Yes cutoms and I don't care about your extremist views on abortion. It's all in your head. Abortions have been going on since biblical times. This is nothing more than a "wedge" issue for the right. You stacked the court, and now call on "God" to punish the wicked.

But for all your "concern" about the unborn, more kids get shot each year in your country than anywhere else. You don't seem to give a sit for them,. So, please, take the umbrage somewhere else. We're tired of hearing 70 year old bullshit.

If she wants to keep the pregnancy and give birth and the society encourages women to do that, the society should pay, and taxpayers should all have to pony up for half of the pre-natal, postnatal for her, and child support. But to prevent the society's pushing her around, the woman can take care of the prenatal/postnatal herself if she can and the society should pay half the child support. Of course, childbirth should be free.

I don't want my taxes going to some doofus who has a child she can't afford to raise. I had nothing to do w/ it.

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
Well that's pretty simple.

After the act of sex, his biological part is done. She is in for 9 months of physical burden, an intense involvement in physical birth, and then years of care. Her involvement far exceeds his. If he wants to hang around and be a father, that is the right thing to do, but nothing requires him to do that. He might be required to pay expenses if he skips out or the marriage melts down. That's about it.

I don't want my taxes going to some doofus who has a child she can't afford to raise. I had nothing to do w/ it.
Fair enough, and you’re Canadian 🍻
You have a point, and I might feel the same if I were Canadian.
That’s exactly how people in the poorest states with zero assistance are. If a poor woman needs assistance, it’s probably from a church. Being proselytized to is the “price of admission.” Very crime-and-punishment-y.
The poorer the state, the worse the outcome

Liar
During the period from 1998–2010, of approximately 16.1 million abortion procedures, 108 women died, for a mortality rate of 0.7 deaths per 100,000 procedures overall, 0.4 deaths for non-Hispanic white women, 0.5 deaths for Hispanic women, and 1.1 deaths for black women. The mortality rate increased with gestational age, from 0.3 to 6.7 deaths for procedures performed at 8 weeks or less and at 18 weeks or greater, respectively. A majority of abortion-related deaths at 13 weeks of gestation or less were associated with anesthesia complications and infection, whereas a majority of abortion-related deaths at more than 13 weeks of gestation were associated with infection and hemorrhage. In 20 of the 108 cases, the abortion was performed as a result of a severe medical condition where continuation of the pregnancy threatened the woman’s life.

So, 9 per year. How many died from pregnancy/childbirth?

There will be no charges. That story about Gaetz I could smell as phony from a mile away. He is gaining traction and he scorns the press and liberals, so they want him removed. It was as implausible as Trump colluding with Russia. A moron could have spotted the lie.
“…Matt’s “Timely Justice Act” streamlined frivolous death penalty appeals and tripled the rate of executions in the months after its passage…” (snip)

Our exchange got me curious, so I looked around.
Go freaking figure. What a pro life champion.

https://www.mattgaetz.com/meet-matt

Wrong, not one person has posted anything but how they feel
nope thats YOUR claim about how YOU feel. actual facts and science were posted like you asked
hence why your retard claim got destroyed by multiple people, your thread title is based on any facts its based on your feelings LMAO

Now why doesn't the father get an equal opportunity to decide his child's fate, the truth be known there is no sustainable argument for it!
once again NOT the truth just more of your hilarious feelings that nobody honest, the educated objective will give any intellectual merit to and be fooled by your lies
that was answered repeatedly based on SCIENCE and FACTS, he doesn't get a say because the ZEF is no inside his body and the ZEF being present is NOT a risk to his health or life
Your claims fail again

as for equal I agree he should get equal rights AFTER the birth but there are factually no way to give him equal before hand
thansk for playing, now quick make another post based on your feelings that wont change anything
😂🍿

Well that's pretty simple.

After the act of sex, his biological part is done. She is in for 9 months of physical burden, an intense involvement in physical birth, and then years of care. Her involvement far exceeds his. If he wants to hang around and be a father, that is the right thing to do, but nothing requires him to do that. He might be required to pay expenses if he skips out or the marriage melts down. That's about it.
Well I shared a post about the actual benefits women receive from pregnancy so,,,,,, no! Again, she has the child, he is on the hook period, she doesn't want it, and he does, no choice. I am for men having the choice to keep the child if he wants it. See the issue is just because the woman carries it, she gets the only choice men should have equal rights.

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
The man doesn't have to carry the kid. Are you saying that they are married or not and did they use any form of birth control that failed?

If they weren't married he has no case.

If they used any birth control then the intent was to avoid pregnancy, he has no case.

“…Matt’s “Timely Justice Act” streamlined frivolous death penalty appeals and tripled the rate of executions in the months after its passage…” (snip)

Our exchange got me curious, so I looked around.
Go freaking figure. What a pro life champion.

https://www.mattgaetz.com/meet-matt
While that article you posted has no reference to pro-life, it does show him to be a great leader.

It appears you are trying to use a false equivalence of someone rightfully getting the death penalty for murder and quickly (which I wholeheartedly agree with), and a female killing a baby.

nope thats YOUR claim about how YOU feel. actual facts and science were posted like you asked
hence why your retard claim got destroyed by multiple people, your thread title is based on any facts its based on your feelings LMAO

once again NOT the truth just more of your hilarious feelings that nobody honest, the educated objective will give any intellectual merit to and be fooled by your lies
that was answered repeatedly based on SCIENCE and FACTS, he doesn't get a say because the ZEF is no inside his body and the ZEF being present is NOT a risk to his health or life
Your claims fail again

as for equal I agree he should get equal rights AFTER the birth but there are factually no way to give him equal before hand
thansk for playing, now quick make another post based on your feelings that wont change anything
😂🍿
What science?
My claims continue to be valid!
Zef (Afrikaans: [ˈzɛf]) is a South African counter-culture movement. Kyle Hans Brockmann has compared zef counter-culture to many similar anarchic sub-cultures in the northern hemisphere.

Science, not emotion, says he is the child's father yet has no rights, you keep putting lipstick on that pig of an argument all you want. The issue of her carrying it is emotional, and I have posted the benefits during, and after pregnancy women receive, and you want to rob them of it.

The man doesn't have to carry the kid. Are you saying that they are married or not and did they use any form of birth control that failed?

If they weren't married he has no case.

If they used any birth control then the intent was to avoid pregnancy, he has no case.
Not married. Why does he have no case they mutually agreed to have sex.
I do not care if they used, or didn't use birth control, it is a well known fact birth control can fail! They engaged in behavio that is known to cause pregnancy sometimes even with birth control!

Not married. Why does he have no case they mutually agreed to have sex.
I do not care if they used, or didn't use birth control, it is a well known fact birth control can fail! They engaged in behavio that is known to cause pregnancy sometimes even with birth control!
Birth control can fail and women can die in childbirth. If the intent was to have a kid then they should have been married or had some other kind of contract.

If there was no original intent to have a kid then I don't understand why you even bring it up.

Well I shared a post about the actual benefits women receive from pregnancy so,,,,,, no! Again, she has the child, he is on the hook period, she doesn't want it, and he does, no choice. I am for men having the choice to keep the child if he wants it. See the issue is just because the woman carries it, she gets the only choice men should have equal rights.
Yeah, well, I get what you're saying but that is only seeing it from the male perspective. The female response to that could very well be men can have the same maternal rights when men can have babies.

All I can say is there is no guarantee that life is fair. Each individual has unique challenges and some of it has to do with which sex they are.

What science?
My claims continue to be valid!
Zef (Afrikaans: [ˈzɛf]) is a South African counter-culture movement. Kyle Hans Brockmann has compared zef counter-culture to many similar anarchic sub-cultures in the northern hemisphere.

Science, not emotion, says he is the child's father yet has no rights, you keep putting lipstick on that pig of an argument all you want. The issue of her carrying it is emotional, and I have posted the benefits during, and after pregnancy women receive, and you want to rob them of it.
And they could die

Fair enough, and you’re Canadian 🍻
You have a point, and I might feel the same if I were Canadian.
That’s exactly how people in the poorest states with zero assistance are. If a poor woman needs assistance, it’s probably from a church. Being proselytized to is the “price of admission.” Very crime-and-punishment-y.
The poorer the state, the worse the outcome

It is the 'why' of universal medicare

Back
Top Bottom