• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

*rolls up sleeves*

Funny coincidence you picked Matt Gaetz. Let’s talk Matt Gaetz…
He’s from a teeeeny town in the panhandle of Floriduh called Niceville. So happens I lived there for 7 years. He went to the same high school where I had gone. Very small, South-Alabamaish town. He was a few years behind me, but again, small town.
He was a creep a decade ago, he’s still a creep. I absolutely believe he was coked up and sleeping with minors a la Madison Cawthorne. That would be par for the course, and sadly sounds just like I remember it was.
I hoped when they finished the Bay Bridge to Destin, some of the Boggy Boys would expand their cultural horizons, but I see not.
Even though I moved away decades ago, I still have friends from 4th grade that never left that community.
Small towns still gossip. A.LOT.
There will be no charges. That story about Gaetz I could smell as phony from a mile away. He is gaining traction and he scorns the press and liberals, so they want him removed. It was as implausible as Trump colluding with Russia. A moron could have spotted the lie.

Not at all, and this is the place for these discussions, if you can't add to the debate you move along! My argument is about men getting no rights and women receiving a special right. My arguments are based in science/biology
Sure. But your motive for doing so is no less emotive than the responses you're rejecting.
You got your answer. Life's unfair....move on.

Once pregnant that point is moot, it's his child she is carrying as well as hers, and he should have say if she kills it. If she wants no part of raising it sign off!
I don't care about he rest of your drivel. Biology has determined who carries the child don't want and abortion don't get pregnant. People of faith are the only ones stepping up! Two of our pasators have two, I have one, many in our Church have adopted.
Could you try that again in understandable English?

Pregnant and Child are two separate things.

What specifics of "equal protection under the law" are you questioning that the man does not receive?

What specifics of "EQUAL RIGHTS" are you expecting the man does not "RECEIVE" in any of this?

Without your further input on your part, if the sex act was legally consensual and even if it wasn't the man has given his sperm away, lacking any contractual construct, he has relinquished any rights and or protections inherent in the sperm and he never had any rights or protections inherent in the ovum.
Fatherhood

I assume you are aware people talk about the physical, mental, and social consequences of being pregnant that biologically cannot affect anyone else.

Which abortion rights are not equal to both the husband and wife but can and should be?
Where has there ever been a right to fatherhood?

BTW, the woman doesn't have a right to motherhood. The child can be taken away from her under certain circumstances.
Strawman!

It's not her body she is killing stop being obtuse, she had the right to choose before she engaged in behavior that causes pregnancyO

She still made a choice, and the man still gets no say, she should be responsible, the man is on the hook either way, why isn't sh,e she made the same decision!
BECAUSE IT'S HER ****ING BODY IT'S INSIDE OF AND ATTACHED TO! Capiche?

Welp almost 200 posts and your failed OP claim as thoroughly got the shit kicked out of it LMAO
anything else?
Wrong, not one person has posted anything but how they feel, or what they want to label the child. Now why doesn't the father get an equal opportunity to decide his child's fate, the truth be known there is no sustainable argument for it!

BECAUSE IT'S HER ****ING BODY IT'S INSIDE OF AND ATTACHED TO! Capiche?
It is a separate human being! Typing in caps, does that mean you are angry or something!

Wrong, not one person has posted anything but how they feel, or what they want to label the child. Now why doesn't the father get an equal opportunity to decide his child's fate, the truth be known there is no sustainable argument for it!
Incorrect. Throughout this thread you've stated abortion is murder which is not legally correct. You also keep asserting the father doesn't get an equal opportunity to decide his child's fate, but that's also incorrect because he can have that discussion, but doesn't get the final say. For men, this means you should make sure you're on the same page as your female partner if you're going to have sex. Your argument doesn't work because the biological impact of pregnancy on a woman are not shared by a man.

Incorrect. Throughout this thread you've stated abortion is murder which is not legally correct. You also keep asserting the father doesn't get an equal opportunity to decide his child's fate, but that's also incorrect because he can have that discussion, but doesn't get the final say. For men, this means you should make sure you're on the same page as your female partner if you're going to have sex. Your argument doesn't work because the biological impact of pregnancy on a woman are not shared by a man.
I shared a whole post about the impact (positive) for women ! You are incorrect he can talk until he is blue in the face and she still can murder his offspring!

A human blastocyst, yes.
Which is part of the deveoplment of a, waith for it a HUMAN BEING! Also, you a changing the subject, the father gets no rights!

There will be no charges. That story about Gaetz I could smell as phony from a mile away. He is gaining traction and he scorns the press and liberals, so they want him removed. It was as implausible as Trump colluding with Russia. A moron could have spotted the lie.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Not my circus, not my monkeys.
I’d never move back there 🤷🏻‍♀️

I shared a whole post about the impact (positive) for women !
It can be positive or negative, which depends on the women and their situation.

You are incorrect he can talk until he is blue in the face and she still can murder his offspring!
Well, all the men have is their pitch since they don't have to carry a child to term. This is why establishing something as important as what happens if their female partner gets pregnant is a pretty important thing.

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS

Throughout time, custom has remained that the woman is responsible for the child, not the impregnator. In custom, there has never been a custom where the man even has a say; most run from it.

So the question is not fact finding, if you had read a sociology 101 book on family you would have known that. The question then is argumentitive.

The law SHOULD require a man to take equally responsible but there are no such laws.

Throughout time, custom has remained that the woman is responsible for the child, not the impregnator. In custom, there has never been a custom where the man even has a say; most run from it.

So the question is not fact finding, if you had read a sociology 101 book on family you would have known that. The question then is argumentitive.

The law SHOULD require a man to take equally responsible but there are no such laws.
Customs? If even one child is aborted when the father would like to keep said child, it is wrong !

Back
Top Bottom