• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

Wrong, that child is equally his, as both parents are represented in the DNA scientifically you are the caveman and giving special rights to a woman tyo kill her child . This is the answer I expected though!
She does not have special rights. Men can abort any time they are pregnant. And it IS caveman thinking to want to force pregnant people to gestate and give birth. OWN your beliefs.

I said keep science involved, that is an emotional response only! THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR THE WOMAN TO KILL A MANS CHILD!
And here we have it - no concern for the pregnant person. who does all the work in pregnancy. All the man does is have an orgasm.

Biologically speaking that is how babies are made,(science) the child is equally the man's child.
Men are made to step up if the woman keeps it correct? No one has answered the question because they can't, it's a special right that was given to women that is unconstitutional, and fathers get no say and it is B.S
If the father has full custody, the woman has to "step up" and pay child support.

And here we have it - no concern for the pregnant person. who does all the work in pregnancy. All the man does is have an orgasm.
Wrong, it's science and yours is an emotional reply! If she keeps it regardless of his desire he pays! It should work the same for him, if you want to keep it fair legally!

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
Because he has zero chance of dying in childbirth

Wrong, it's science and yours is an emotional reply! If she keeps it regardless of his desire he pays! It should work the same for him, if you want to keep it fair legally!
Cry me a river. If she keeps it, they both support it. If he has custody, she pays support. Equal.

Of course it's unequal. The woman has to carry the pregnancy for nine months, while the man doesn't have to do anything. That's pretty unequal.
Yep. Regardless of how involved a man is during a pregnancy, it is nowhere near what women have to do both physically and mentally. At best men are just supporting actors through the entire pregnancy and birthing process; the latter being a more recent development since men were often left to wait outside while mothers gave birth.

She does not have special rights. Men can abort any time they are pregnant. And it IS caveman thinking to want to force pregnant people to gestate and give birth. OWN your beliefs.
You are using only emotions to base your decisions! No one forced her to have consensual sex! Besides hear her roar, right? Men are getting the shaft, and not being given equal protection when it comes to their children!

Because he has zero chance of dying in childbirth
Yep but that is science why should she be able to kill his child? Not one answer has been anything but an emotional response!

Yep. Regardless of how involved a man is during a pregnancy, it is nowhere near what women have to do both physically and mentally. At best men are just supporting actors through the entire pregnancy and birthing process; the latter being a more recent development since men were often left to wait outside while mothers gave birth.
I do not care about your emotions, science, science, science, it is equally his child, the biology is women carry the children that is pro creation . If you want to make these silly emotional pleas then just say men have no responsibility if she decides to keep it! Not what I am after bnut that would be fair as only she gets a decision about his child!

Cry me a river. If she keeps it, they both support it. If he has custody, she pays support. Equal.
Right, so unequal protection, thank you for admitting it!

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
Because he doesn’t bear equal risk. Pregnancies kills women fairly regularly.

It never kills men.

Plus anti abortion folks want somebody to pay to raise the kids they insist on. Somebody besides them , of course.

You stating that a man should have equal say over a woman's body is an emotional response. You are projecting.
Wrong the body inside her is not hers, what if it's a female child, where are her rights!

Because he doesn’t bear equal risk. Pregnancies kills women fairly regularly.

It never kills men.

Plus anti abortion folks want somebody to pay to raise the kids they insist on. Somebody besides them , of course.
That is how childbirth works women carry the child. Wrong, more people of faith, and pro lifers raise those children! You people leave out the most important thing, she knows going in when having sex that pregnancy can happen!

I do not care about your emotions, science, science, science, it is equally his child, the biology is women carry the children that is pro creation . If you want to make these silly emotional pleas then just say men have no responsibility if she decides to keep it! Not what I am after bnut that would be fair as only she gets a decision about his child!
Nothing I've stated is an emotional response. The problem with your argument is that it does not address the overall load of the pregnancy on one particular parent who happens to be the sole host. Your argument would be a good one in the case of egg laying animals, but not for human beings. What you seem to be advocating is women not having a say in their own involvement in the process despite them having to endure it physically over the course of 9 months.

You are using only emotions to base your decisions! No one forced her to have consensual sex! Besides hear her roar, right? Men are getting the shaft, and not being given equal protection when it comes to their children!
If men want children, and they aren't with a woman that wants to carry children, they can hire a surrogate and utilize either embryo adoption or donated eggs. Or they can adopt one of the thousands of children currently waiting to be adopted.
Yep but that is science why should she be able to kill his child? Not one answer has been anything but an emotional response!
Because she is the one who has to gestate a few cells into an entire human being inside her body. When men grow a uterus, they can determine what happens inside that uterus. Or they can support science that is working towards an artificial womb. Men do not have the right to dictate to women what happens in their uterus.
The power of the uterus. I can appreciate that you might be jealous of it.
That is how childbirth works women carry the child. Wrong, more people of faith, and pro lifers raise those children! You people leave out the most important thing, she knows going in when having sex that pregnancy can happen!
Interesting how there are thousands upon thousands of children currently in foster care and awaiting adoption and those people of faith and pro-lifers aren't stepping up to adopt them. Did they get the memo?

So do men, and as such understand that the decision to have a child is not solely theirs.

Back
Top Bottom