• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

You folks know how it is on discussion forums, every once in a while you get treated to a monumentally stupid question and then challenged to answer it because the question is just meant as a "baiting" question. Otherwise known as a loaded question.

The really funny part of this is, that the person asking the question THINKS we don't know we are being baited, and then when people don't answer his question, whines and moans because he couldn't sucker the rest of us in.

THIS QUESTION is one of those.

View attachment 67415134

Those same people also can't resist ANSWERING their own questions.

THREAD: Why do leftists love black rioters?
IN THREAD expansion: "We see leftists marching with black thugs, so we know they love them, are you a leftist who loves black thugs? That's just typical Democrats for you, they are all leftists who love violent black thugs."

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS

well he 100% should get equal rights, which means EQUAL opt out options AFTER birth just like the woman has.
Before birth, since its in her body he gets nothing unless the woman allows him to 🤷‍♂️ and i would never support changing that because doing so makes the woman a lesser

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
Because he's not the one who has to carry it around for 9 months.

Mostly to piss you off.

Because there is no child. It's an embryo or fetus. The future child has to be made in order to exist.
The man can't make it: only the woman can.

If the man wants the embryo and the woman doesn't, he can have it if it's surgically removed. Of course, it'll be dead, because during pregnancy, the life all belongs to the woman, not the man.

At viability, if it's removed, it has a 50/50 chance of life. But the woman doesn't have to go on making the future child because pregnancy is 24/7 labor every day, and he's not doing any of that.

So let's leave your emotion to the tissues. He doesn't contribute all the life of her body to the embryo's being made.

He does have equal rights.
A man has all the rights that a woman has.
DERP.

Dude ... there are no equal rights to bodily autonomy. He might get a legal opt out of fatherhood and paying child support but he should have no legal right to force her to remain pregnant. The entire notion is anti-woman and cave man thinking... and in this day and age quite frankly disgusting.

Haven't we done this already in several other threads?

And you're new here...perhaps look around and see how this conversation has been had numerous times?
Several hundred threads...

An analogy needs to be made for all these men not getting it...

Imagine a man and a woman consent to sex, baby born and then the woman can force the man eat fattening foods so he gains 50 pounds to her 119 pound body... not be able to exercise very well... have to go to the bathroom all the time, have back pain, vomit for a couple of months, not be hungry and then have to go through 20+ hours of labor and then go through a couple of hours of trying to push out this head from your little vagina? Now, imagine having the man have to go through all that for a baby that he didn't even want?

Jeex... lots of guys can't even take out the trash. And they expect this from women?

Now, this analogy I just made up off the top of my mind... add to it please.

What "equal rights / protection" for the man are you referring to?

- Is a mans body impacted by the pregnancy?
- Is the man going to step up and share equal costs during after the pregnancy?

Not a left. my response is as an Independent.
From a financial perspective I support the government coming up with a number that represents the amount it costs to have and raise a child. The parents income should not be a consideration. Whatever that number is the parents should split 50/50. Everything above that amount should be left up to the parent's discretion. IMO That is what fair looks like.

From a financial perspective I support the government coming up with a number that represents the amount it costs to have and raise a child. The parents income should not be a consideration. Whatever that number is the parents should split 50/50. Everything above that amount should be left up to the parent's discretion. IMO That is what fair looks like.
I can't believe that, after all these posts, you're still griping about money. If you care about it this much, you must be loaded - no one else is that cheap.

Dude ... there are no equal rights to bodily autonomy. He might get a legal opt out of fatherhood and paying child support but he should have no legal right to force her to remain pregnant. The entire notion is anti-woman and cave man thinking... and in this day and age quite frankly disgusting.
Wrong, that child is equally his, as both parents are represented in the DNA scientifically you are the caveman and giving special rights to a woman tyo kill her child . This is the answer I expected though!

Because the child is not inside the man's body.
I said keep science involved, that is an emotional response only! THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR THE WOMAN TO KILL A MANS CHILD!

Wrong, that child is equally his, as both parents are represented in the DNA scientifically you are the caveman and giving special rights to a woman tyo kill her child . This is the answer I expected though!
Legally, you're not a parent until after the birth. You don't get rights to a child that isn't born yet.

What "equal rights / protection" for the man are you referring to?

- Is a mans body impacted by the pregnancy?
- Is the man going to step up and share equal costs during after the pregnancy?

Not a left. my response is as an Independent.
Biologically speaking that is how babies are made,(science) the child is equally the man's child.
Men are made to step up if the woman keeps it correct? No one has answered the question because they can't, it's a special right that was given to women that is unconstitutional, and fathers get no say and it is B.S

Legally, you're not a parent until after the birth. You don't get rights to a child that isn't born yet
SCIENCE! That child cannot be made without the sperm, from one of the legally consenting adults. But thank you for providing evidence that it is unequal protection!

SCIENCE! That child cannot be made without the sperm, from one of the legally consenting adults. But thank you for providing evidence that it is unequal protection!
Of course it's unequal. The woman has to carry the pregnancy for nine months, while the man doesn't have to do anything. That's pretty unequal.

Back
Top Bottom