• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

The terms you are using, are simply terms to ease the guilt of killing babies, by scientists and doctors who benefit from said abortion, big business!
She still didn't do it by herself, even a little bit, epic fail!
Yes…scientific names are only about abortion. Not at all about the developmental stages.

I wonder why humans even bothered studying the various stages of animal reproduction - there’s no money to be made in abortions for them!

I also have no doubt there are women that opt for abortions simply BECAUSE of who the man that got them pregnant is. Not because they are necessarily object to having a baby…but because they do NOT want HIS baby.

God is in favor of life,
Then explain radical birth defects such as missing valves and chambers in a heart, missing kidneys, explain DNA and chromosome deletions and/or additions, explain missing chunks of a brain, etc

ALL are reasons why some women have abortions.

If God is SO in favor of life, why do these things to a “baby” in utero? Or to the mother while she is pregnant?

What’s the explanation for that?

That seems to depend on which religion; some of which feature a lot of smiting. As it relates to the life you're referring to, it's not so clear in all religions.

Which is what abortion is, in much the same way method of birth control are. What you're really arguing here is the method some people deal with the repercussions, and the majority of people in this country do not share your view.

Done making a non-emotional argument? Yes, you failed a while ago.
The Desire to kill babies in this country is horrendous, and will be our downfall!

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
Because nothing is inside of him. Just like how a woman gets no say over your vasectomy, whether to have one, or to refuse one. Understand now?

Or should we pass vasectomy bounty legislation and create a fearmongering authoritarian theocratic political party to take control of your scrotum before you'll understand?

Then explain radical birth defects such as missing valves and chambers in a heart, missing kidneys, explain DNA and chromosome deletions and/or additions, explain missing chunks of a brain, etc

ALL are reasons why some women have abortions.

If God is SO in favor of life, why do these things to a “baby” in utero? Or to the mother while she is pregnant?

What’s the explanation for that?
You won't accept the answer why waste my time! something for you to read if you wish, if not that is fine also

Because nothing is inside of him. Just like how a woman gets no say over your vasectomy, whether to have one, or to refuse one. Understand now?

Or should we pass vasectomy bounty legislation and create a fearmongering authoritarian theocratic political party to take control of your scrotum before you'll understand?
Not reason enough to enumerate women with a special right while the father get none! No one forced either party to engage in behavior that would cause the pregnancy! They knew the risk!

Not reason enough to enumerate women with a special right while the father get none! No one forced either party to engage in behavior that would cause the pregnancy! They knew the risk!
Good. Surrender your scrotum to the state. You knew the risk choosing to be born a man.

You still haven't explained what this special right is nor how it's denied to men.

God's will? God works in mysterious ways? God has a plan?
Those are the standard cop-out non-answers, right?
I've already addressed this question twice now. What do you not understand?

THere is no such right or child. Your inability to understand that is why your argument consistently fails.

GOd does not make or have any say in our secular laws!

Not according to the bible, especially the OT. Also not relevant to the abortion issue and associated legalities.

That's what abortion is and is for.

Emotional nonsense and false!

She endures pregnancy and birth by herself.

And the lord knows one will have an an abortion or not even before they do. Also irrelevant to the issue. Yes, epic fail on your part.
Are you going to answer the first question a yes or no will do!
Women were given a special right not in the constitution, the Supreme remedied that so unless it's legal in your state no she can't. Were this a political wedge issue democrats wouldn't give a rip!
And again the reason for women getting all the say is emotional on your part.
Though God's creation is good, it is not perfect. Tainted by the sin that began with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3), all humanity to follow has been under the curse of sin in this world. Though Jesus offers a cure to sin through belief in His name (Romans 5:8), the consequences of fallen humanity continue to be displayed in a variety of ways, including in the youngest members of society.

Though we often simply do not know the specific reasons God allows a child to have a birth defect, we can know every child is created in God's image (Genesis 1:27), is loved by Him (John 3:16), and has an important purpose in this life (Jeremiah 1:5). Everything that happens, even the struggles of this life, can serve as part of the Lord's divine plan to change lives for eternity.

Hyperbolic nonsense.
Yet you state, up till they are pulled from the Mother you are ok with killing them! That is a calloused soul on your part! If you are a man give back your card.

You still haven't explained what this special right is nor how it's denied to men.
The right to terminate life, so if the mother wants to keep it, and tha father wants no part, can he then kill it, try to be consistent, I mean if no harm comes to the mother during the assassination of the child by the father.

BOOM!!!! anther retarded pot void of science and facts BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
man destroying your false claims gets easier and easier

lets recap AGAIN

facts and science
abortion =/ murder

😂🍿
Science is the study of creation dullard

Maybe he really wants a uterus and is pissed his god didn't give him one and is kicking downward in a bit of the old pique?

You didn't say shit about anything like that in your post, you only asked why they don't get the same rights.

So I answered your question.
I also asked to keep the discussion scientific, which no one will do, they go straight to she carries which is an emotional response, and quite frankly, get angry and hateful based on difference of opinion! Kind of like your post, I can feel the seething through the screen

Science is the study of creation dullard
LMAO personal insults just make your retarded claims look even more stupid .. so funny, i love it!
nothing you posted changes anything

so here we are again in the same spot, facts and science say abortion is not equal to murder.
Please let us know when that changes and you can factually prove otherwise, thanks!!!
😁🍿

I also asked to keep the discussion scientific, which no one will do, they go straight to she carries which is an emotional response
nope its a factual scientific answer
none of your posted lies triggered meltdown posts changes that fact
:ROFLMAO:🍿

Maybe he really wants a uterus and is pissed his god didn't give him one and is kicking downward in a bit of the old pique?

OOH! good one, what about these women who now claim they are men, and get pregnant, can they kill children whithout it's partners permission?

nope its a factual scientific answer
none of your posted lies triggered meltdown posts changes that fact
:ROFLMAO:🍿
I love you think you are making brilliant posts, when in reality you are so far behind you think you are in first place!

Calling it a desire isn't accurate. How will abortion lead to our downfall; or is that another emotional response?
More of a faith based answer.
Oh it's a desire, which is shown by the seething hatred, should anyone think anyway else but the hive mind!

I love you think you are making brilliant posts, when in reality you are so far behind you think you are in first place!
aaaaaand another triggered swing and a miss that changes zero facts and science LMAO

still waiting for you to disprove the facts and science that say abortion is not equal to murder, we are waiting!
😂🍿

who bets my request is dodged and run from again?

The right to terminate life, so if the mother wants to keep it, and tha father wants no part, can he then kill it, try to be consistent, I mean if no harm comes to the mother during the assassination of the child by the father.
If the father is the one pregnant, then yes he can. The woman would have no say over that. See, equal.
I also asked to keep the discussion scientific, which no one will do, they go straight to she carries which is an emotional response,
And yet, you become emotional most of all. Case in point:
Yet you state, up till they are pulled from the Mother you are ok with killing them! That is a calloused soul on your part! If you are a man give back your card.
Quite an emotional reaction there.
I already did, twice. We're you not paying attention?
Women were given a special right not in the constitution, the Supreme remedied that so unless it's legal in your state no she can't.
Really, where? Cite the Amendment/Article.
Nope. It's legal.
Women were given a special right not in the constitution, the Supreme remedied that so unless it's legal in your state no she can't. Were this a political wedge issue democrats wouldn't give a rip!
Though God's creation is good, it is not perfect.
Though we often simply do not know the specific reasons God allows a child to have a birth defect, we can know every child is created in God's image (Genesis 1:27), is loved by Him (John 3:16), and has an important purpose in this life (Jeremiah 1:5). Everything that happens, even the struggles of this life, can serve as part of the Lord's divine plan to change lives for eternity.
What does your proselytizing nonsense have to do with anything, especially in matters of abortion rights and law? I thought you said you wanted to keep things scientific? So why bring religion into it?

Back
Top Bottom