• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

Not married. Why does he have no case they mutually agreed to have sex.
I do not care if they used, or didn't use birth control, it is a well known fact birth control can fail! They engaged in behavio that is known to cause pregnancy sometimes even with birth control!
They only agreed to have sex. She never agreed to pregnancy. If he want her to, maybe he should propose that. Many women wouldn't agree if the guy didn't marry them. Others, wisely, wouldn't even agree to marriage. A woman might sign a formal contract agreeing to a specific pregnancy, but there would be a lot of caveats in it, because it's a risk to her life, health, bodily wholeness, etc.

I think if either want it they should keep it I think they shopuld keep it regardless as it is the man has no say!
If you don't want to lose your say, don't have an orgasm. Having sex doesn't give you no say, but if you give away your sperm, you can't take them back. That's just how it is.

Easy peasy, do not engage in activities that will cause said pregnancy, or take responsibilities for your actions!
They have that pill you can take the next day!
If you are asking about a blood test sure, especially if it's a one night stand. Oh, and the other solution don't be a slut, same goes for the guy.
That pill (Plan B) is not 100% effective. The way a woman ensures that she can't be pregnant is completely refusing to engage in sexual intercourse with a man and being prepared, in a case of rape, if necessary, to use Plan B, get an abortion even illegally, or commit suicide.

No you really haven't, you have provided terms from Doctors who benefit from providing abortions, it's big business, especially when they sell the parts for research!
UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

She gave consent when She agreed to sex, next!
No, she didn't. And if you put into law that a woman's agreement to sex is consent to pregnancy, women would stop agreeing to have sex with men, would divorce their husbands, and would not marry - i.e., somewhere around 80-85% would probably do that.

Never, ever overestimate the attraction that men may hold for women.

So up until a child comes out of the womb you are for abortion?
She doesn't pregnant by herself!
It is never anything but a human after conception, I covered this, if whales start coming out I am sure you will have a different opinion, you know save the whales.
Yes, because morbid human beings made a decision to call them not a person, for the sake of killing them, they have been designated not human!
Any woman with sufficient funds can get pregnant by herself. She can use donor sperm - you have to make a contract for it, but you don't even have to use IVF for it. She can inject donor sperm with a turkey baster if she has enough of it. She does not have to have sex with a guy.

FYI - there are also women out there that are PAID to be gestational carriers for individuals that want to have a baby and do not have the physical ability to do so. (*NO SEX WITH THESE WOMEN IS INVOLVED)

Why do men want to force women that DO NOT want to be pregnant to be/stay pregnant when they have the very legal and viable option of hiring gestational carriers/surrogates in many states? Are they too cheap?

I certainly agree on the 18 years and less point, with the caveat that, at the beginning, no one could be sure.

And actually, there was a much higher death rate in districts that voted for Trump than voted for Biden - I think it was almost 3 to 1. There was a really good article on it - the researchers laboriously looked up every district in every state and correlated the vote result with the number of deaths reported for each district. Of course, this was partly because so many old people voted for Trump, but it's also because rural populations, who also tended toward Trump, were more anti-vaccine and anti-mask.

So it's not that maskless and masked states were the same. Rather, it's that some states were more or less populous and that, in every state, there was a difference between districts.
You can find those types of abnormalities in every situation. You have to use the big picture. IF masks worked, the states that mandated them and have similar population density should have had FAR fewer infections and they did not.

I am over COVID now but the only research they did on masks was the one where they had a sneeze and showed it would travel so many feet and a maskless person was more likely to be infected. I give you that. However, all legitimate studies by those with specific training and knowledge, and Fauci does not qualify, were by aerobiologists, and those studies confirmed (not just guessed) that airborne particulates go right through masks. Logically, this is why the states that mandated them did no better.

Nope.

Even a fertilized egg is not a pregnancy.

A fertilized egg is a zygote. Then a morula. Then a blastocyst.

It’s not even an embryo until it successfully implants into the uterine lining. Even after implantation, it is often several weeks before a woman would even know she is pregnant.

Do you have any idea how many fertilized eggs never make it to the point of a positive pregnancy test? Let alone past the first trimester of pregnancy?

Actually, women can get pregnant without a man being at all physically a part of the process. They can use donor sperm and undergo either IUI or IVF.
The terms you are using, are simply terms to ease the guilt of killing babies, by scientists and doctors who benefit from said abortion, big business!
She still didn't do it by herself, even a little bit, epic fail!

Nobody gives a shit what you covered.

Both biblically and legally, you're a human once you're born.
Epic fail, for the Lord knows you even before you were formed in the mothers womb!
If you don't care move along!

which has nothing to do with abortion BWHAHAHAHAH
thanks for proving facts and science right again and making your retarded, triggered, factually wrong, uneducated, moronic clam look like the stupidity it was LMAO
wow thats embarrassing for your posts

lets recap
facts/science
abortion =/ murder

Thanks for playing!
😂🍿
Mans law does not usurp Gods!

Calling it murder is an emotional response since it is not defined that way legally and religious groups have varying views on it.

Maybe they did and took all sorts of precautions but pregnancy happened anyway.

Sperm are living cells regardless of the egg and fertilization. On your hand they will die, so you should really protect life by not releasing them until they're released for their intended use.

Incorrect conclusion, and emotional response. It's a "two-for" of FAIL.
God is in favor of life,
if they did and it failed deal with the repercussions
Done thanks
Are you attempting at a moral or a scientific "point"?
yes!

Wow, now you're sounding like an irrational conspiracy theorist. Abortion is a legal medical procedure. So of course doctors and medical terms/definitions are used. I also provided legal facts as well. You've offered absolutely nothing which refutes any of that. BTW, fetal tissues are not sold. They are donated by sonsent of the woman obtaining an abortion.

So?

Yeah, good luck with that. Until then, the unborn are not children and abortion is still not murder.
According to the law. That's what matters here.
Tough! It is good enough. Neither do you get to dictate if someone can have an abortion or not. If you don't like it, that's too bad. Deal with it!
So let's get this on record, on the day of a childs birth, if the mother decides during delivery she wants an abortion, you are a ok with it?

If a man, and a woman agree to consensual sex, and she gets pregnant, why, when the child is equally the mans, does he not get equal protection under the law, lets keep it scientific shall we, leave your emotion next to the tissues. WHY DOES HE NOT RECEIVE EQUAL RIGHTS
Because the zygote > embryo > fetus > child isn't growing inside his body.

Yes, they are. The medical term is "spontaneous abortion."

In fact, back in the Middle Ages, I think, there was one pope who claimed that a pregnant woman who had a miscarriage, even if unwillingly, was a murder and should be put to death. And under him, one woman was capitally punished, I think by burning, for an unwilling miscarriage.

There are so many reasons not to belong to that church.
Not catholic thanks!

Because the zygote > embryo > fetus > child isn't growing inside his body.
That is the simple fact of pro creation, and should in no way enumerate her with the special right to kill his child!

That is the simple fact of pro creation, and should in no way enumerate her with the special right to kill his child!
You didn't say shit about anything like that in your post, you only asked why they don't get the same rights.

So I answered your question.

God is in favor of life,
That seems to depend on which religion; some of which feature a lot of smiting. As it relates to the life you're referring to, it's not so clear in all religions.

Which is what abortion is, in much the same way method of birth control are. What you're really arguing here is the method some people deal with the repercussions, and the majority of people in this country do not share your view.

Done thanks
Done making a non-emotional argument? Yes, you failed a while ago.

So let's get this on record, on the day of a childs birth, if the mother decides during delivery she wants an abortion, you are a ok with it?
I've already addressed this question twice now. What do you not understand?
THere is no such right or child. Your inability to understand that is why your argument consistently fails.
GOd does not make or have any say in our secular laws!
God is in favor of life,
Not according to the bible, especially the OT. Also not relevant to the abortion issue and associated legalities.
That's what abortion is and is for.
The terms you are using, are simply terms to ease the guilt of killing babies, by scientists and doctors who benefit from said abortion, big business!
Emotional nonsense and false!
She still didn't do it by herself, even a little bit, epic fail!
She endures pregnancy and birth by herself.
Epic fail, for the Lord knows you even before you were formed in the mothers womb!
If you don't care move along!
And the lord knows one will have an an abortion or not even before they do. Also irrelevant to the issue. Yes, epic fail on your part.

BOOM!!!! anther retarded pot void of science and facts BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
man destroying your false claims gets easier and easier

lets recap AGAIN

facts and science
abortion =/ murder

😂🍿

Back
Top Bottom