• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

Yes. Next question?

She also has legal bodily autonomy to make her own decision regarding her pregnancy, including whether to continue it or not. No one can make medical or legal decisions for another without consent.
But the fact she is the one who is pregnant is good enough.

While you ignore the scientific fact that there's no child and ignored the legal facts that the unborn is not a person and abortion isn't murder. Those points alone blows your so called argument out of the water.
So up until a child comes out of the womb you are for abortion?
She doesn't pregnant by herself!
It is never anything but a human after conception, I covered this, if whales start coming out I am sure you will have a different opinion, you know save the whales.
Yes, because morbid human beings made a decision to call them not a person, for the sake of killing them, they have been designated not human!

You seem to have missed where I said "analogy." But the basic process is the same on the simplest level.
So, is there any other answers other than she carries it? If that is all you have, that is the simple Biology of procreation no special right should be given!
that is THE reason.
FULL STOP

I and others provided multiple answers. Pay attention
No you really haven't, you have provided terms from Doctors who benefit from providing abortions, it's big business, especially when they sell the parts for research!

There is no murder. So your point falls flat.

Not yet it's not.
Covered! That is it I am staring a petition to call them whales, the will all be saved.

You answered your own question.,
Because SHE carries it.
I think (hope!) maybe there is a language barrier here.
is English your first language?
That is a simple fact of pro creation!

It is never anything but a human after conception, I covered this, if whales start coming out I am sure you will have a different opinion, you know save the whales.
Yes, because morbid human beings made a decision to call them not a person, for the sake of killing them, they have been designated not human!
Not good enough, you may not have even one more abortion!
Are you my boss? Do I know you? Actively participate in your life?
No?
I am blessed to be in a country where I am not subject to your dictates.
Certainly not legally required to do so.
Try again

Sperm becomes life once it fertilizes the egg!
Nope.

Even a fertilized egg is not a pregnancy.

A fertilized egg is a zygote. Then a morula. Then a blastocyst.

It’s not even an embryo until it successfully implants into the uterine lining. Even after implantation, it is often several weeks before a woman would even know she is pregnant.

Do you have any idea how many fertilized eggs never make it to the point of a positive pregnancy test? Let alone past the first trimester of pregnancy?
Actually, women can get pregnant without a man being at all physically a part of the process. They can use donor sperm and undergo either IUI or IVF.

Nope.

Even a fertilized egg is not a pregnancy.

A fertilized egg is a zygote. Then a morula. Then a blastocyst.

It’s not even an embryo until it successfully implants into the uterine lining. Even after implantation, it is often several weeks before a woman would even know she is pregnant.

Do you have any idea how many fertilized eggs never make it to the point of a positive pregnancy test? Let alone past the first trimester of pregnancy?

Actually, women can get pregnant without a man being at all physically a part of the process. They can use donor sperm and undergo either IUI or IVF.
Brava!

No you really haven't, you have provided terms from Doctors who benefit from providing abortions, it's big business, especially when they sell the parts for research!
Wow, now you're sounding like an irrational conspiracy theorist. Abortion is a legal medical procedure. So of course doctors and medical terms/definitions are used. I also provided legal facts as well. You've offered absolutely nothing which refutes any of that. BTW, fetal tissues are not sold. They are donated by sonsent of the woman obtaining an abortion.
That is a simple fact of pro creation!
So?
Covered! That is it I am staring a petition to call them whales, the will all be saved.
Yeah, good luck with that. Until then, the unborn are not children and abortion is still not murder.
According to man!
According to the law. That's what matters here.
Not good enough, you may not have even one more abortion!
Tough! It is good enough. Neither do you get to dictate if someone can have an abortion or not. If you don't like it, that's too bad. Deal with it!

Did I stutter? Yes!
Actually, one can through IVF. Regardless, she endures pregnancy and birth by herself.
No, you said human being, which is false.
Irrational and emotional claptrap.

Murder is not taking responsibility!
Calling it murder is an emotional response since it is not defined that way legally and religious groups have varying views on it.

Maybe they should have thought about that before engaging behavior that leads to pregnancy.
Maybe they did and took all sorts of precautions but pregnancy happened anyway.

Or your hand. Sperm becomes life once it fertilizes the egg!
Sperm are living cells regardless of the egg and fertilization. On your hand they will die, so you should really protect life by not releasing them until they're released for their intended use.

Seems as though we have quite a few serial killers in the midst, as none of you have empathy, bang up job your parents did.
Incorrect conclusion, and emotional response. It's a "two-for" of FAIL.

Calling it murder is an emotional response since it is not defined that way legally and religious groups have varying views on it.

Incorrect conclusion, and emotional response. It's a "two-for" of FAIL.
How can it be emotional? He did say not to bring emotions into the discussion. Surely he wouldn't ignore his own rule, right? 😉

Not at all. So far all I have got for an answer is, because she carries it that is simple Science Biology.
Are you attempting at a moral or a scientific "point"?

Covered this killing an child unlawfully is murder.
which has nothing to do with abortion BWHAHAHAHAH
thanks for proving facts and science right again and making your retarded, triggered, factually wrong, uneducated, moronic clam look like the stupidity it was LMAO
wow thats embarrassing for your posts

lets recap
facts/science
abortion =/ murder

Thanks for playing!
😂🍿

The people who ignored science were those in charge. Fauci and others in power. Why? Because they relish control and adulation. There is/was NO science that says those under 18 need to be vaccinated. there is and was NO science that proves masks are anything but a giant face diaper placebo. The maskless states fared no worse than the ones with masks.
I certainly agree on the 18 years and less point, with the caveat that, at the beginning, no one could be sure.

And actually, there was a much higher death rate in districts that voted for Trump than voted for Biden - I think it was almost 3 to 1. There was a really good article on it - the researchers laboriously looked up every district in every state and correlated the vote result with the number of deaths reported for each district. Of course, this was partly because so many old people voted for Trump, but it's also because rural populations, who also tended toward Trump, were more anti-vaccine and anti-mask.

So it's not that maskless and masked states were the same. Rather, it's that some states were more or less populous and that, in every state, there was a difference between districts.

The Child in the womb is equal parts Father/ Mother
No, it isn't. During pregnancy, the embryo/fetus takes in nutrients, oxygen, and antibodies from the woman, and when the baby is born, its body has been made with the nutrients and oxygen and still contains the antibodies. So it's impossible for the parts to be equal. When a surrogate pregnancy occurs, the genetics may belong to the genetic father/mother, but the baby has the surrogate's antibodies, etc.

Customs? If even one child is aborted when the father would like to keep said child, it is wrong !
Not at all. If he'd like to keep it it can be removed from the woman's body and given to him. It won't be alive, because all the life obviously belongs to the woman until the fetus is viable.

Miscarriages are not abortions!
Yes, they are. The medical term is "spontaneous abortion."

In fact, back in the Middle Ages, I think, there was one pope who claimed that a pregnant woman who had a miscarriage, even if unwillingly, was a murder and should be put to death. And under him, one woman was capitally punished, I think by burning, for an unwilling miscarriage.

There are so many reasons not to belong to that church.

It is never anything but a human after conception, I covered this,
Nobody gives a shit what you covered.

Both biblically and legally, you're a human once you're born.

Back
Top Bottom