• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question never answered(correctly) by the left!

What you call legal, is barbaric. It is murder regardless of mans interpretation.
welp there's goes science out the window LMAO
wow your posts are getting the shit kicked out of them left and right by science and facts

FACTS/SCIENCE
abortion =/= murder

Only in your mind.

That's a simple fact and is what makes all the difference.

Actually, it is. Feel free to explain why not and why a man should have any say over the woman!

"Innocent" of what exactly? THat's just emotional rhetoric.

That's not for you to decide for anyone else!

Why should the man or the ZEF have rights over that of the woman? A woman does not automatically lose rights when she becomes pregnant.

You are legally and factually wrong, regardless of your opinion on the matter!
Never said different!
Why is she carries it the only reason, that is irrational thinking are you saying men don't count?
Ok feel free to explain why she is the only one with say?
Innocent! You do not understand that! How about helpless.
Ah, but the women gets to decide!
Zef is a South African counter-culture movement. Kyle Hans Brockmann has compared zef counter-culture to many similar anarchic sub-cultures in the northern ...
Wherer mans law turns from God's it is wrong!

Not married. Why does he have no case they mutually agreed to have sex.
I do not care if they used, or didn't use birth control, it is a well known fact birth control can fail! They engaged in behavio that is known to cause pregnancy sometimes even with birth control!
Great! They *both* were aware of that *going in* (sorry, couldn’t help it 🤣)

If he had taken “personal responsibility” in the first place, for his own reproductive capacity, maybe there wouldn’t be a pregnancy?🤷🏻‍♀️

No one has any right to be a parent.

You conveniently left out all the negative impacts of pregnancy that can and do happen - including for some women lifelong health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, potential hysterectomy, potential uterine ruptured, and even death.

Pregnancy is not without risk.

Medically they are classified as “spontaneous abortions”

If a man isn’t married to a woman, then even if she becomes pregnant, there is no legal standing to presume that a potential child would even be his without forcing the woman to undergo a medical procedure.

So, you think that men can just demand any pregnant woman undergo a medical procedure?
Easy peasy, do not engage in activities that will cause said pregnancy, or take responsibilities for your actions!
They have that pill you can take the next day!
If you are asking about a blood test sure, especially if it's a one night stand. Oh, and the other solution don't be a slut, same goes for the guy.

Great! They *both* were aware of that *going in* (sorry, couldn’t help it 🤣)

If he had taken “personal responsibility” in the first place, for his own reproductive capacity, maybe there wouldn’t be a pregnancy?🤷🏻‍♀️
That was funny and yes i have a sense of humor! Now, as for the rest why is he the only one responsible, I agree both should be protected against pregnancy then this wouldn't be an issue. However I am firmly ensconced on the life side. My point still stands, the man gets no rights to his child!

welp there's goes science out the window LMAO
wow your posts are getting the shit kicked out of them left and right by science and facts

FACTS/SCIENCE
abortion =/= murder
If you say so, tell me one of those facts, just one and I will rip apart your premise!

Never said different!
Why is she carries it the only reason, that is irrational thinking are you saying men don't count?
Ok feel free to explain why she is the only one with say?
Innocent! You do not understand that! How about helpless.
Ah, but the women gets to decide!
Zef is a South African counter-culture movement. Kyle Hans Brockmann has compared zef counter-culture to many similar anarchic sub-cultures in the northern ...
Wherer mans law turns from God's it is wrong!
Noyhing irrational about it. She is the one getting pregnant and is having body being used for gestation, as well as dealing with all associated risks and complications. Men "don't count" because they're not the ones getting pregnant and incurring the risks. When men do get pregnant, then they'll "count." Tell me why she shouldn't get to decide!
Easy peasy, do not engage in activities that will cause said pregnancy, or take responsibilities for your actions!
If you are asking about a blood test sure, especially if it's a one night stand. Oh, and the other solution don't be a slut, same goes for the guy.
Birth control is not 100% effective and abortion is taking responsibility. Your last statement is just misogyny.

So a forming human got it!
Forming, not actual. Quite the difference.
If you say so, tell me one of those facts, just one and I will rip apart your premise!
Ok, abortion is not murder. A ZEF is not a born individual person or actual (only potential) human being. Continuing a pregnancy or not is up to the individual gestator and no one else's business. All facts! Take your best shot!

It is a separate human being! Typing in caps, does that mean you are angry or something!
Separate human beings do not have the right to use another human beings body to keep them selves alive without that persons consent, and consent to use ones body can be revoked at any time.

That was funny and yes i have a sense of humor! Now, as for the rest why is he the only one responsible, I agree both should be protected against pregnancy then this wouldn't be an issue. However I am firmly ensconced on the life side. My point still stands, the man gets no rights to his child!
Sure he does. They both have parental rights when birth occurs. It's a whole subset of law.

I shared a whole post about the impact (positive) for women ! You are incorrect he can talk until he is blue in the face and she still can murder his offspring!
I can share medical records about the negative impact of pregnancy on the body.

It is up to the person that is pregnant if they are willing to take those risks with their own body.

Again, it takes a pregnancy to produce that child. The child is the end result.
When you figure out a way for the man to be pregnant, I’d consider your argument semi-seriously

is english not your first langue?
you JUST quoted one of those facts BWHAHAHAHAHAH

also it has nothing to do with me has to do with facts and science and why your post have been getting their ass handed to them for days now LMAO
but we all welcome the further entertainment

PLEASE try to rip apart this fact/science

abortion =/= murder

you will fail and we will continue to laugh and mock the retarded triggered posts you make . . ready? GO!!!

😂🍿

Last edited:
Sure he does. They both have parental rights when birth occurs. It's a whole subset of law.
I really don’t understand how this argument is still going on. It’s gotta be a language thing

I really don’t understand how this argument is still going on. It’s gotta be a language thing
Maybe it's willful ignorance or denial on his part.

Only if he knows he was the sperm donor.
Or if he's named the father on the birth certificate. But any question of paternity should be addressed.

misogyny noted.

Noyhing irrational about it. She is the one getting pregnant and is having body being used for gestation, as well as dealing with all associated risks and complications. Men "don't count" because they're not the ones getting pregnant and incurring the risks. When men do get pregnant, then they'll "count." Tell me why she shouldn't get to decide!

Birth control is not 100% effective and abortion is taking responsibility. Your last statement is just misogyny.
What this all boils down to is, Emotional thinking because Biology/Science has dictated that she carries it?
YES, She is getting pregnant, there are responsibilities for your action killing a human should be an allowed action specifically without the fathers input!

Again, it takes a pregnancy to produce that child. The child is the end result.
When you figure out a way for the man to be pregnant, I’d consider your argument semi-seriously
Yes and it is produced at conception!

is english not your first langue?
you JUST quoted one of those facts BWHAHAHAHAHAH

also it has nothing to do with me has to do with facts and science and why your post have been getting their ass handed to them for days now LMAO
but we all welcome the further entertainment

PLEASE try to rip apart this fact/science

abortion =/= murder

you will fail and we will continue to laugh and mock the retarded triggered posts you make . . ready? GO!!!

😂🍿
So you can't give me an example?Just say that instead of opening your pie hole and inserting your foot
I can share medical records about the negative impact of pregnancy on the body.

It is up to the person that is pregnant if they are willing to take those risks with their own body.
She already made her decision!

Back
Top Bottom