• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question for you

Aevan

Reaction score
I have a question for you..

Why should I live in the inbred trailer park trash south, who calls themselves patriots, and hates America, the American government and everybody in America..

And continuously tries to threaten America, and when it's time to play football with it, they don't want to play anymore, because the rednecks lose..

When I can live right here in Sunnyvale California, get around on my Yamaha xmax 292cc Scooter..
And Have somebody talk to me about healthcare rights, and mean every word of it, and is willing to bring it to the football game, when it's time for him to play football?

And why should I be a rethuglican or a CON-servative when it's a slippery slope toward bigotry, hate, prejudice, fear and offensive conduct and treason?

:)

Do you get free healthcare in Sunnyvale California?

Do you get free healthcare in Sunnyvale California?
California is working on it, and could easily become the first state to offer it...

And in fact I do get free healthcare, through the university, which is also a lot more modern, and more likely medically successful than a common practitioner under the capitalist system.

California is working on it, and could easily become the first state to offer it...

What's taking so long? We keep hearing that CA is the 5th largest economy in the world, and they can't even fill the potholes in LA.

And in fact I do get free healthcare, through the university, which is also a lot more modern, and more likely medically successful than a common practitioner under the capitalist system.
Cool story bro.

What's taking so long? We keep hearing that CA is the 5th largest economy in the world, and they can't even fill the potholes in LA.
Potholes are what you get when the people live here.
Cars weigh tons..
My Yamaha xmax scooter weighs about 4 of me.

Why should I live in the inbred trailer park trash south,
Each person is the smith of his own happiness.
I spent most of my life in the north of Russia in a family of hereditary NKVD employees. I would venture to suggest that living conditions in the barracks of Soviet Russia may be worse than in a trailer park in the south of the USA.
I also became an officer serving my country, just like my ancestors. Participated in several wars, for which he received a pension of $ 40. Yes, thanks to the service, I have been abroad, such picturesque countries as hot Libya, Syria, eastern Ukraine.
I have heard thousands of times that I am a bastard, a dog of the regime, etc. But I serve my country, I am a patriot even on an empty stomach... because someone has to do it. Despite neither Putin nor Navalny, someone has to serve this country and let me never get a lot of money for it, let my fellow citizens never appreciate it and I will remain a dog of the regime for them... I am a man, I took an oath, I have a duty and whatever happens in this country, my duty remains. Perhaps I had no choice in my fate and my life is simply the result of the fact that I was born the son of an employee of the NKVD and my future was predetermined, but loyalty to duty is already my choice.

Believe me, there are always places and people where it is worse than you and there are many such places. Does your love for the Motherland have to be bought? Do you have to have a big salary to love your country? Is this really love?

Why should I live in the inbred trailer park trash south, who calls themselves patriots, and hates America, the American government and everybody in America..
Perhaps because that's where you belong?

Typically state governments do not fill potholes in incorporated cities.

And continuously tries to threaten America, and when it's time to play football with it, they don't want to play anymore, because the rednecks lose..
The Bengals are rednecks? That's news to me...

I am a poor reader,

So maybe I have misunderstood your question.

You should not live in the South.

In fact, I am guessing that many people in the South wish that many current residents living in the South would leave and move to the North.

When I can live right here in Sunnyvale California, get around on my Yamaha xmax 292cc Scooter..
And Have somebody talk to me about healthcare rights, and mean every word of it, and is willing to bring it to the football game, when it's time for him to play football?

And why should I be a rethuglican or a CON-servative when it's a slippery slope toward bigotry, hate, prejudice, fear and offensive conduct and treason?

What a start for a respectful discussion, but I suppose that isn't the goal.

Typically state governments do not fill potholes in incorporated cities.

So what? Maybe they should. Typically the federal government doesn't provide health insurance for everyone in the US. We're not talking about things that are "typical."

You ended your post with a smiley face. But I don't see how you can be happy while being filled with that much hatred and malice against entire regions of the country. I'm guessing you picked up that hatred from "the university". If so, it shows just how far our higher education system has fallen, especially considering that they now openly encourage hateful STEREOTYPING of entire groups of people, based solely on what geographic location they happen to live!

That mindset is purely misguided, bitter, and illogical. It seems that many of our educational centers have become places of divisive, subversive ideological indoctrination.

BTW, I promise you you'll be happier living in THIS America, than you would living in a totalitarian communist country, which is precisely where your ideology is leading us(whether you realize it or not).

So what? Maybe they should. Typically the federal government doesn't provide health insurance for everyone in the US. We're not talking about things that are "typical."
Actually for first world countries, typically the federal government does do that.

Actually for first world countries, typically the federal government does do that.

We're talking about the United States, not other first world countries. Stay on topic.

We're talking about the United States, not other first world countries. Stay on topic.
There is no explicit topic scope in this thread given how the OP is constructed.

There is no explicit topic scope in this thread given how the OP is constructed.

I wasn't talking about the scope of the thread. You responded to MY comment, not the OP.

That said, to the extent his unhinged rant can be deciphered, the OP was telling us how much better CA is than "the inbred trailer park trash south." In other words, he was comparing two places within the US.

I wasn't talking about the scope of the thread. You responded to MY comment, not the OP.
If that's the case, I guess my response is this. Actually for first world countries, typically the federal government does do that.
That said, to the extent his unhinged rant can be deciphered, the OP was telling us how much better CA is than "the inbred trailer park trash south." In other words, he was comparing two places within the US.
I used to live in the south, the culture there was pretty ****ed. You were either a southerner or you were ostracized. Also the culture over invested in machismo and physicality and under invested in intelligence. I gladly left and never looked back.

If that's the case, I guess my response is this. Actually for first world countries, typically the federal government does do that.

Ok, so what? My response to that is this: If CA is so great and the federal government is not doing it because those slackjawed southerners won't allow it, why can't CA do it for itself? It clearly has the resources and the political makeup to get it done.

Ok, so what? My response to that is this: If CA is so great and the federal government is not doing it because those slackjawed southerners won't allow it, why can't CA do it for itself? It clearly has the resources and the political makeup to get it done.
I wouldn't call CA great, they ****ed up their zoning laws pretty badly, which had ripple effects on their COL, and are just now starting to make a needed pivot to higher density housing. They were too slow to pivot away from the tech rush.

I have a question for you. Dude, WTF?

These are all very fair questions, and I for one am glad that someone around here finally asked them New Guy! And Welcome!

I'm guessing you picked up that hatred from "the university". If so, it shows just how far our higher education system has fallen,

LMAO!! Exactly!! The Librull Purrfesssirrs!!! BWAHAHA!! Yesss!!!

lol.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom