• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question for you

I have a question for you..

Why should I live in the inbred trailer park trash south, who calls themselves patriots, and hates America, the American government and everybody in America..

And continuously tries to threaten America, and when it's time to play football with it, they don't want to play anymore, because the rednecks lose..

When I can live right here in Sunnyvale California, get around on my Yamaha xmax 292cc Scooter..
And Have somebody talk to me about healthcare rights, and mean every word of it, and is willing to bring it to the football game, when it's time for him to play football?

And why should I be a rethuglican or a CON-servative when it's a slippery slope toward bigotry, hate, prejudice, fear and offensive conduct and treason?

:)

I agree. I think you should remain in the inbred trailer park trash of Sunnyvale, California and revel in the bigotry of the people you associate with.

If that's the case, I guess my response is this. Actually for first world countries, typically the federal government does do that.

I used to live in the south, the culture there was pretty ****ed. You were either a southerner or you were ostracized. Also the culture over invested in machismo and physicality and under invested in intelligence. I gladly left and never looked back.

I imagine you didn't get many phone calls, emails and letters begging you to return.

The South is the only region of the United States with its own culture.

Ain't nobody down-home begging people from somewhere else to live there.

I have a question for you..

Why should I live in the inbred trailer park trash south, who calls themselves patriots, and hates America, the American government and everybody in America..

And continuously tries to threaten America, and when it's time to play football with it, they don't want to play anymore, because the rednecks lose..

When I can live right here in Sunnyvale California, get around on my Yamaha xmax 292cc Scooter..
And Have somebody talk to me about healthcare rights, and mean every word of it, and is willing to bring it to the football game, when it's time for him to play football?

And why should I be a rethuglican or a CON-servative when it's a slippery slope toward bigotry, hate, prejudice, fear and offensive conduct and treason?

:)

The south needs to carefully screen people from Sunnyvale and all of California before allowing residency.

I imagine you didn't get many phone calls, emails and letters begging you to return.

The South is the only region of the United States with its own culture.

Ain't nobody down-home begging people from somewhere else to live there.
Yup, it’s a very insular culture.

Back
Top Bottom