• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A prediction

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Around the middle of Sept it will be announced that Biden has gotten the China virus. He will have to quarantine for 6 weeks. He of course will then avoid having to debate President Trump.

Then just before the election he will be pronounced well and a hero for beating the China virus!!!!!

Any bets???

A better prediction... another set of useless threads from this OP today, tomorrow, and onward destine for no debate or discussion value whatsoever.

A better prediction... another set of useless threads from this OP today, tomorrow, and onward destine for no debate or discussion value whatsoever.

BTW your tag line indicates you have no understanding of government. The US is run as a Republic. Democracy is where the majority gangs up on the minority. It is one reason we have the electoral college.

Around the middle of Sept it will be announced that Biden has gotten the China virus. He will have to quarantine for 6 weeks. He of course will then avoid having to debate President Trump.

Then just before the election he will be pronounced well and a hero for beating the China virus!!!!!

Any bets???

Sure. What are you betting that you are correct?

BTW your tag line indicates you have no understanding of government. The US is run as a Republic. Democracy is where the majority gangs up on the minority. It is one reason we have the electoral college.

The tag line is a quote, and the point of it flew over your head.

Any bets???

That's really the wild card right now, right? Trump and/or Biden could get COVID and end up succumbing to the virus. Based on the behaviors of both candidates at mitigating their risk, which do feel has the higher chance of contracting the virus?

Any bets???

More fan fiction from the OP. Yawn.

Any bets???

Sure, I'll take that bet. Control of the loser's signature block content for 6 months?

Any bets???

More likely Trump will contract it given his reluctance to wear a mask and his insistence that others go maskless in public around him. If he does it might very well hit him hard, in light of his "unscheduled visit" to Walter Reed Medical Center. It will be interesting to see if his administration tries to hide it.

The tag line is a quote, and the point of it flew over your head.

Uh-----------it would seem that putting on your replies indicates that it flew over your head, not mine.

Not much leftwing activity here. Did I let the cat out of the bag as to what Biden's handlers are planning?

Not much leftwing activity here. Did I let the cat out of the bag as to what Biden's handlers are planning?

You desperate to see the debates canceled? Don't want to hear stumbling Trump explain his own words before a national audience?

I took you up on your bet. Are you too chicken to accept my terms?

Any bets???

Absolutely. Hundred dollar forum donation. I'll even give you until the end of September. Put your money where your mouth is.

Unless you're afraid.

Democracy is where the vote of the majority determines what actions are taken by the government, who is in office to make decisions and to determine our laws. Democracy also depends upon the majority being mindful of the rights and welfare of all, including the minority. It doesn't mean the minority rules by accusing the majority of racism. That is were we are going with out governing right now, the minority keeps claiming victimhood to influence the path of the country.
It's amazing how far the country has come with democracy considering we actually do consider the rights and concerns of the minority. Our laws are a compromise of what many different groups want over many, many years. We are currently unable to compromise because of the extreme positions of some groups. We instead resort to accusations that are unfounded when you look at facts.

Weird that our illustrious OP ran the **** away when people tried to take him up on his bet.

You desperate to see the debates canceled? Don't want to hear stumbling Trump explain his own words before a national audience?

Compared to Biden, Trump is a silver tongue orator!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any bets???

One slight flaw in your "logic": have you not heard of Zoom by now? The 21st century awaits....come join it.

:)

Democracy is where the vote of the majority determines what actions are taken by the government, who is in office to make decisions and to determine our laws. Democracy also depends upon the majority being mindful of the rights and welfare of all, including the minority. It doesn't mean the minority rules by accusing the majority of racism. That is were we are going with out governing right now, the minority keeps claiming victimhood to influence the path of the country.
It's amazing how far the country has come with democracy considering we actually do consider the rights and concerns of the minority. Our laws are a compromise of what many different groups want over many, many years. We are currently unable to compromise because of the extreme positions of some groups. We instead resort to accusations that are unfounded when you look at facts.

You really need to study up on types of government. You vote for a representative that THEN votes for the actions that the government takes. True democracy would be where EVERYONE voted on Everything, and the majority would lord it over on the minority.

Weird that our illustrious OP ran the **** away when people tried to take him up on his bet.

I never bet more than two dollars on anything.

Are...are you from the future?

I never bet more than two dollars on anything.

Ok, let's bet a two dollar forum donation that you are wrong. I'll even give you until the end of September instead of the "middle" you originally claimed. Deal?

Ok, let's bet a two dollar forum donation that you are wrong. I'll even give you until the end of September instead of the "middle" you originally claimed. Deal?

Wait and see. They will pull this stunt or some other one to keep Biden from debating.

BTW you probably could give old Joe the questions ahead of time, but by the time the debates started, he would have forgotten them.

Back
Top Bottom