• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A prediction

Wait and see. They will pull this stunt or some other one to keep Biden from debating.

BTW you probably could give old Joe the questions ahead of time, but by the time the debates started, he would have forgotten them.

Are you accepting the bet or is this you bitching out after you realized your BS OP actually got some push back?

Wait and see. They will pull this stunt or some other one to keep Biden from debating.

BTW you probably could give old Joe the questions ahead of time, but by the time the debates started, he would have forgotten them.

You said you wanted to bet. Let's bet. You name the stakes. Put something on the line, or else you're just spewing nonsense you're afraid to back up. Are you afraid?

I have my own prediction: Coronavirus numbers are going to trend upwards between now and election day. The reasons for this are fairly obvious to anyone who pays any attention to how a virus works and the behavior Americans are currently engaging in.

But right wingers will swear that it's a big conspiracy to destroy Trump just before the election and not, you know, the natural consequences of sending kids back to school combined with the normal uptick we start to see in colder months.

I do not know whether he will conveniently contract COVID-19.

But I DO know there will not be three debates.

Mr. Biden simply could not stand the strain.

The Dems will come up with a doozy of an excuse, probably by pretending to be indignant over Trump's "lies" and "deceit."

In fact, maybe their script calls for Mr. Biden to walk off the stage during the first debate in feigned anger.

Are you accepting the bet or is this you bitching out after you realized your BS OP actually got some push back?

Of course it got push back from the bought and paid for left. They dont live in reality, hate the truth, and just plain dont like to be called out.

TUFF BOUNCE.

I do not know whether he will conveniently contract COVID-19.

But I DO know there will not be three debates.

Mr. Biden simply could not stand the strain.

The Dems will come up with a doozy of an excuse, probably by pretending to be indignant over Trump's "lies" and "deceit."

In fact, maybe their script calls for Mr. Biden to walk off the stage during the first debate in feigned anger.
But the virus could be real, but probably far more likely simply another democrat lie to keep Biden from debating Trump. Why is Pelosi and so many democrats telling Biden not to debate Trump?

Of course it got push back from the bought and paid for left. They dont live in reality, hate the truth, and just plain dont like to be called out.

TUFF BOUNCE.

So are you accepting the bet or are you bitching out? Yes or no?

So are you accepting the bet or are you bitching out? Yes or no?

He's cowardly and chickening out, just like 'bunker bitch boy', his orange™ daddy would. He know's it's just rehashed GRU proaganda, but it's all he's got, he has to hope for some miracle. False bravado I mean come on this was BEFORE last election, and Trump hasn't gotten any better in the meanwhile. He is TERRIFIED to lay anything on the line and EVERYONE here sees that perfectly well, and he also knows this too. :lamo

Seriously this moron is gonna, even with gaffe a minute Biden, hold up without his lunatic ego strokers to cheer for his "clever" lines like "kung flu"? :stop: Please, you're killin' me here! :lamo

Around the middle of Sept it will be announced that Biden has gotten the China virus. He will have to quarantine for 6 weeks. He of course will then avoid having to debate President Trump.

Then just before the election he will be pronounced well and a hero for beating the China virus!!!!!

Any bets???

When you think you've heard it all.

Around the middle of Sept it will be announced that Biden has gotten the China virus. He will have to quarantine for 6 weeks. He of course will then avoid having to debate President Trump.

Then just before the election he will be pronounced well and a hero for beating the China virus!!!!!

Any bets???

You're an old dude, right? How many times have you predicted anything really true? You're no Nostradumbass.

Back
Top Bottom