• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A political solution which would fix our country overnight [W:75]

Nope, because I left China legally, instead of hopping on a raft without getting permission to abandon my job and family.

What part of China were you from?

You won't answer because you were probably born and raised in Whitefolkville, Vermont.

I saw that we should punish them for murder.

We need to punish the old white republicans who justify the murder of unarmed people of color by police, therefore encouraging other police officer to commit more acts of violence against minority communities.

We need to punish the NRA, which kills 32,000 americans a year with gun violence

We need to punish the neoconservative war hawks, who have killed thousands of U.S soldiers in meaningless wars

We need to punish those who oppose healthcare reform, leading to the deaths of thousands of poorer americans who can't afford health insurance

So, basically, incarcerating and reeducating half the population is your idea of "progressive forward thinking"?

What am I thinking!? Of course the guy with the Mao avatar would believe that's all good stuff.

Because they think that the "right" to eat McDonalds, slander other countries, and hoard money selfishly is a better lifestyle than helping their fellow men and women.

Being Castro's' slave bitch isn't helping anyone but Castro and his cronies.

There is nothing forward thinking about executions.

What part of China were you from?

You won't answer because you were probably born and raised in Whitefolkville, Vermont.

Hailar District, Hulun Buir City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region

Funny how he rants and raves about the right-wing, yet has a Communism Nationalist for his avatar.

The death of reactionaries is necessary for the people to move forward, and not be held back by right wing, regressive slander and misinformation.

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_16.htm

The death of Negros is necessary for the people to move forward, and not be held back by Negro regressive slander and misinformation.

Gee, your words have a certain, evil to them. Amazing how well that fit, how naturally that statement echoed evil from the past...

Hailar District, Hulun Buir City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region

Took you 13 minutes to find an answer that wasn't going to sound too obvious.

Without Googling, what does "hulun" and "buir" refer to?

The death of Negros is necessary for the people to move forward, and not be held back by Negro regressive slander and misinformation.

Gee, your words have a certain, evil to them. Amazing how well that fit, how naturally that statement echoed evil from the past...

Except reactionaries aren't a race, they are a self-selected group of enemies not defined by skin color.

Except reactionaries aren't a race, they are a self-selected group of enemies not defined by skin color.

That doesn't matter.

Question, would you include me in the group to be executed, yes or no?

Took you 13 minutes to find an answer that wasn't going to sound too obvious.

Without Googling, what does "hulun" and "buir" refer to?

I know that there's a lake nearby called Hulun Nur, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

Please tell me, without googling, what/who Denver or Chicago is named after

How exactly do you propose to round up and execute millions of people?

That doesn't matter.

Question, would you include me in the group to be executed, yes or no?

Honestly, judging by the reactionary, bigoted, pro-gun violence, anti-equality hings you say, probably yes. However, ALL reactionaries, ideally, would get a chance to repent and undergo education in order to teach them how to be better citizens and human beings.

Honestly, judging by the reactionary, bigoted, pro-gun violence, anti-equality hings you say, probably yes. However, ALL reactionaries, ideally, would get a chance to repent and undergo education in order to teach them how to be better citizens and human beings.

And I deserve to get shot alongside her too, right?

I guess you would have to be shot too since you are advocating violence.

I know that there's a lake nearby called Hulun Nur, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

Please tell me, without googling, what/who Denver or Chicago is named after
I don't claim to have been from Denver or Chicago, but I imagine those might have native American connotations.

Which ethnic group would you be considered?

Back
Top Bottom