• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A political question

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
How can ANYONE that professes to be a Christian vote for Biden and Harris. They are rabid supporters of Planned Parenthood that murders babies.

Christ OTOH stands for life!!!!

How can ANYONE that professes to be a Christian vote for Biden and Harris. They are rabid supporters of Planned Parenthood that murders babies.

Spare us the nonsense, there is nothing left of moral value in the Republican Party. Your bumper sticker rhetoric is useless.

Your support for Donald Trump makes your criticism wildly hypocritical and easily dismissable. The principles of Christianity are fundamentally incompatible with Trump and everything about him.

I will give you this though, I wholeheartedly believe you're every bit as Christ-like as Trump, and it's not the compliment you think it is.

I suspected this would bring out the hate mail.

That is a religious question, not a political one.

Non-political question: When will OP learn what a thread topic is?

Logic, do you oppose In Vitro Fertilization? I never hear you rant about it, and it kills dozen of babies with every implant procedure.

Seems to be very few Christian morals in the democrat party.

The same idiots that whine about abortion also oppose sex education in schools and easy access to contraceptives, which not only leads to less to less teenage pregnancies, but also less abortion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspected this would bring out the hate mail.
Stupid, and hypocritical, attacks on others causes that sometimes.

A non-political question, when will OP learn what a thread topic is.

another wasted thread

Back
Top Bottom