• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A political question about guns and the government?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I suspect they will try and move this from this forum to another, but I am going to ask it on this forum. How many of you out there that own guns legally have had them confiscated without cause?? We were constantly told by the NRA that if Obama was elected and then when he was reelected, that the government would come and confiscate everyone's weapons. So again, how many of you that have legal weapons have had them confiscated without cause? THere were suggestions about background checks which a vast majority of Americans and even gun owners backed, but no effort to go after your guns.

I suspect they will try and move this from this forum to another, but I am going to ask it on this forum. How many of you out there that own guns legally have had them confiscated without cause?? We were constantly told by the NRA that if Obama was elected and then when he was reelected, that the government would come and confiscate everyone's weapons. So again, how many of you that have legal weapons have had them confiscated without cause? THere were suggestions about background checks which a vast majority of Americans and even gun owners backed, but no effort to go after your guns.

I see you had your fiber today too.

"Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." - Beto O’Rourke

Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control

Come on Man!! This didn't happen because the government can't take your guns without violating the 2nd amendment. They would like too and if they get control of the entire government they might try. Biden has promised to make Beto the gun czar and old Beto has said he's coming after your AR15.

Back
Top Bottom