• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Plan to End the Civil War

Uncensored2008

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
The democrat party started a civil war when Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016. While this war has little open shooting, the Brown Shirts of ANTIFA that are the terrorist shock troops of the democrats have killed 41 people, 13 of who are police officers. These aren't heart attacks but due to injuries such as gunshot wounds and incendiary bombs that the democrats use.

The war is as much cultural as it is physical, at this stage - though the democrats are doing what they can to escalate violence.

I call on Joe Biden to END THIS CIVIL WAR. I have a simple plan that can create peace and unity in the nation once again.

1. Joe Biden resign, effective immediately
  2. Kamala Harris name Donald Trump as her vice president
  3. Kamala Harris resign
These actions will rectify the massive and pervasive fraud perpetrated by the fascist democrat party in the 2020 election and cure the result. It would also signal that the fascist democrats are willing to rejoin the Republic.

Oh, it will never happen, the fascist democrats seek to foment violence and create as much havoc as possible in order to spark open combat so they can invite the Communist Chinese, who are controlling them, in to "restore order."

But my plan would end this civil war we are in if the fascists were decent enough to implement it.

Hehe.....that is actually kind of fu.......Oh wait....you were serious.

Rush Limbaugh started the "civil war".

And somehow convinced working people that they should shoulder more of the tax burden than the rich people.

another thread by someone who can't emotionally handle the results of the 2020 election

I call on Joe Biden to END THIS CIVIL WAR. I have a simple plan that can create peace and unity in the nation once again.

3. Kamala Harris resign
These actions will rectify the massive and pervasive fraud perpetrated by the fascist democrat party in the 2020 election and cure the result. It would also signal that the fascist democrats are willing to rejoin the Republic.

But my plan would end this civil war we are in if the fascists were decent enough to implement it.

Not that I hold any love for Biden or Harris, but your suggestion is ridiculously untenable. No one would accept those terms. Further, it absolutely would not put an end to the violence and the political divided. It would 100% escalate it. That action would only increase the likelihood of a civil war happening.

Rush Limbaugh started the "civil war".

And somehow convinced working people that they should shoulder more of the tax burden than the rich people.

But the working people fooled Rush and turned the tables. They no longer make enough money to shoulder any relative burden of FIT. Ha! Showed you! :)

The democrat party started a civil war when Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016. While this war has little open shooting, the Brown Shirts of ANTIFA that are the terrorist shock troops of the democrats have killed 41 people, 13 of who are police officers. These aren't heart attacks but due to injuries such as gunshot wounds and incendiary bombs that the democrats use.

The war is as much cultural as it is physical, at this stage - though the democrats are doing what they can to escalate violence.

3. Kamala Harris resign

Oh, it will never happen, the fascist democrats seek to foment violence and create as much havoc as possible in order to spark open combat so they can invite the Communist Chinese, who are controlling them, in to "restore order."

I don't think any of that will get Antifa and BLM to stop their terrorism. They have tasted blood and they won't give it up.

3. Kamala Harris resign

tl;dr version: "look at what you made me do!"

3. Kamala Harris resign

First there is no civil war and second why should the duly elected president and Vice President resign.
Only in the mind of delusional people does this make sense.

3. Kamala Harris resign

Why don't you just surrender to democracy and accept that yours is no longer the majority opinion.

Back
Top Bottom