• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A place for friends to meet.

Well I thought this new message board would work but it isn't. Try for a little while longer.

flack;bt5074 said:
Well I thought this new message board would work but it isn't. Try for a little while longer.

Nice idea. Why not.

Where you from?

The old place is so sad. Except for Corvet nobody but the loons are posting. I don't think they have even noticed.

Well I tried. Will check this from time to time.

Where are they all?

The old place. They’ve got no one to talk to. :lamo

It only took them three days to notice almost no conservative was posting. Talk about dense.

I couldn't help myself. I posted a couple of memes today. However, it won't happen again. No more posting there.

Famagusta;bt5083 said:
Heaven and Hell.

You seem confused. Earth is hell and nobody comes back from Heaven. ;)

grip;bt5088 said:
You seem confused. Earth is hell and nobody comes back from Heaven. ;)

It’s an oxymoron. :lol:

flack;bt5085 said:
It only took them three days to notice almost no conservative was posting. Talk about dense.

Hilarious.

OK; found you. Methinks this looks fine. Just been educating a few yokels about that Horse Faced Pony Rider ho in NZ. Happy days. I wonder why Cedric is still so dense?

Greg

flack;bt5089 said:
It seems the oil has no place to go.

Looks like Trump is going to fill up the Strategic Reserve. OPEC now has a new leader!!! :lamo

Greg

flack;bt5073 said:
Any comment would be appreciated.
I'm here. Having a discussion on coronavirus.

Judicial watch: the first tweet was today, second is 2019

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
BREAKING: Obama did it. Today's Senate "report" reconfirms Obama rushed out hit job on
@RealDonaldTrump
on Russia as one of his last major official acts. Abused entire intelligence system to try to destroy his successor. And his allies continue the sedition to this day.
Quote Tweet

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
· Sep 10, 2019
Of course Obama knew about #Spygate. When will he be questioned.

Two great @EpochTimes interviews:

YouTube

Spygate: No Chance Obama Did Not Know—Tom Fitton

11:45 PM · Apr 21, 2020·Twitter Web App

Back
Top Bottom