• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A perfect moment

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Describe one of those perfect dating/relationship moments that you have...

Here's mine...

A few months ago now, I briefly dated this South Korean girl, didn't really go anywhere in the end but one night i took her out to a movie, we had a couple of beers after and it was getting late so I decided to walk her back to her apartment. We held hands on the way back to her place.

When we reached her place, I said goodnight and I wanted to kiss her but I wasn't sure, so I jokingly asked if they hugged in Korea, she said no. So I reached in and kissed her on the cheek, as i pulled back she moved her head forward quickly and kissed me on the lips and pulled back quickly, a giant grin On her face, our eyes locked for a second and we moved in together and kissed for what seemed like forever...

After we pulled away, she looked at me softly, and gave me a tiny punch on my arm and walked inside.

I don't think words do it justice for all other nuances and minor details as well, but this was a really nice moment and id love to hear yours.

Isn't it funny how these special moments stay with us? Very nice story.

My special story is about meeting my S.O. at a singles dance and living happily ever after....eleven years ago. I call him "my angel walkin'." Sometimes you just get lucky, I guess.

My special moment was when me and my ex-girlfriend were, lying down together side by side locked in a tight embrace, with our eyes closed. All of a sudden I got this peaceful feeling like i was floating, as I was thinking about that at the moment, she tells me softly '' I feel like im floating right now'', this was before I told her i was feeling the exact same thing. Cheesy as hell ain't it? but true.

When my husband and I were only co-workers, I used to go down to their table and have lunch with the guys every night. We were standing there chatting, and I looked at him - and how he actually felt for me was temporarily unshielded. I stopped breathing for a few seconds there.

Back
Top Bottom