• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A not too surprising pre election poll

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
There are several pre-election polls that have come out. One not very surprising is the fact that Biden has an overwhelming lead among dead voters. Isnt it amazing how many dead people vote democrat!!!!

Total and complete crooked politics by the democrat party.

What do you have to back this up? Something we can discuss please.

He doesn't do sources

No I dont. I expect people that come here to be aware of current events. Dont tell me you are not aware of all the dead democrats that have been voting in Chicago for years.

There are several pre-election polls that have come out. One not very surprising is the fact that Biden has an overwhelming lead among dead voters. Isnt it amazing how many dead people vote democrat!!!!

Total and complete crooked politics by the democrat party.

I agree with the member below. Where is your factual basis for this OP?

What do you have to back this up? Something we can discuss please.

Nor is this a valid response to such a request:

No I dont. I expect people that come here to be aware of current events. Dont tell me you are not aware of all the dead democrats that have been voting in Chicago for years.

In order for us to assess the facts, we must be presented with them.

Much goes on in the world and one cannot assume we are ALL aware of everything happening in it. :no:

For example, as a historian I am aware of the issue with "dead people voting in Chicago"...DECADES ago. Is it still happening today?

So please provide a current citation to the source of your claims. That not only helps us with informed responses, it also helps you with building your case.

Last edited:

We are aware that your threads are unsupported CT BS.

Dont shoot the messenger. Come prepared to discuss the thread.

Back
Top Bottom