• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Nose Grows on One Man’s Forehead

winston53660

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Chinese surgeons at a hospital in Fuzhou, Fujian grew a new nose on a 22-year-old man’s forehead after an accident left his original one unusable, Reuters reports.
Xiaolian had sustained injuries to his original nose after a traffic accident, which led to a severe infection and deformity.
To craft the new appendage, doctors took cartilage from Xiaolian’s ribs and implanted it under skin tissue on his forehead. When finished growing later this month, the nose will be transplanted to its proper place.
In January, British doctors grew a nose on a man’s arm after he lost his original to cancer.

Read more: A Nose Grows on One Man’s Forehead | TIME.com

Lol! That looks so weird. I wonder if he has to pick it to keep it clean?

That way he can breathe when he goes down on his girlfriend.

It's just a matter of time before someone wants a penis growing on his or her forehead. You know it's going to happen. Then the phrase dick head will take on a whole new meaning.

It's just a matter of time before someone wants a penis growing on his or her forehead. You know it's going to happen. Then the phrase dick head will take on a whole new meaning.

:rofl

it's just a matter of time before someone wants a penis growing on his or her forehead. You know it's going to happen. Then the phrase dick head will take on a whole new meaning.
Big Nose.jpg:mrgreen:

Chinese surgeons at a hospital in Fuzhou, Fujian grew a new nose on a 22-year-old man’s forehead after an accident left his original one unusable, Reuters reports.
Xiaolian had sustained injuries to his original nose after a traffic accident, which led to a severe infection and deformity.
To craft the new appendage, doctors took cartilage from Xiaolian’s ribs and implanted it under skin tissue on his forehead. When finished growing later this month, the nose will be transplanted to its proper place.
In January, British doctors grew a nose on a man’s arm after he lost his original to cancer.

That's not reeeeeeeall!?

I've enjoyed all the fun people have had with this - it's a comedian's wet dream with unlimited potential.

That said, modern medicine never ceases to truly amaze me and I'm also amazed by the imagination and thought processes that must circulate in the minds of doctors and scientists these days. Truly remarkable.

"Gee my hair smells terrific!"

only nose ?:mrgreen:

What do you call a person with no body and just a nose.

Nobody nose!

The only thing I can think of to say is, "That's AWESOME!!!!!" Seriously, I'm literally in awe of the potential and the fact that medicine has this ability right this very minute!!

Science rules!

This is why you dont want to cut funding for stem cells, BTW.

era7ujus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom