• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall, NASCAR says

So, this would have to be a NASCAR employee. No one else would have access to a driver's garage. I'm a little surprised someone would risk a high paying, relatively prestigious job by pulling a stunt like this. But, stranger things have happened, for sure.

There is also the other option.

Time will tell.

Saw a report on TV, that the FBI investigation found that Bubba had recently moved into the garage, and a crew member found the noose soon after moving in, but Bubba had not realized that the noose had been there for 6 months before he moved in.

Bubba Wallace responds to FBI findings: 'Whether tied in 2019, or whatever, it was a noose' - CNN

//

Last edited:
Probably black children also, those racist bastards.

What was I thinking, of course. And if you look carefully at the photo, it hangs at the level and just in front of the white man's crotch. Hmmmm I wonder what its real purpose might have been?

Listen. I get that it's easy (and lazy) to copy and paste canned trash posts without any regard to the thread itself, but you could at least pretend to try to make a contribution.

Joe Biden is not my hero. I don't know why you're talking about him anyway. It's that knee jerk reaction without any regard to the context of an actual discussion. If, however, a Trump supporter suggests to me that Biden is a poor candidate because he eulogized Byrd, because his speaking style indicates advanced age, or because he rubbed a woman's back or shoulders inappropriately, then I will be forced to laugh that Trump supporter back under the rock he crawled out from underneath, in the sewer beneath the dungeon of the basement that those people call home.

I don't know whom you meant to refer to by "You all" and "us", but I am sure that your misuse of simple pronouns renders the sentiment too general to have any value anyway.

Lastly, when "you" see "me" cheering for any neighborhoods being looted and burned, then "you" can ask "me" why I did it.

I bring up Joe Biden to point out the wretched stench of hypocrisy on your torn and tattered race card. When I say you all it means you and people who think like you.
Show me one post where you denounced the left for their riots and I may reconsider the you all.

Not according to fact. Did Trump eulogize an exalted cyclops? Nope.

There's more going on than racial stuff. Like a confused and schizpophrenic response to a pandemic, compkete and utter lack of leadership ...

There's more going on than racial stuff. Like a confused and schizpophrenic response to a pandemic, compkete and utter lack of leadership ...

Did Trump eulogize a bona fide KKK exalted cyclops like biden? NOPE. Again...lefty points at others and cries RACISTS when the facts demonstrably point to their actions clearly showing THEY are the actual racists. When lefties were burning black businesses down, looting them and live facebooking the death of an innocent black man...the left raised their hands and cheered the rioter/murderers. We, the people you accuse of being racists were the ones wanting to protect them. So again...explain how lefties arent the actual racists.

He brings up Pandemic as he cheered on massive crowds of leftist anarchy running through steets across America further spreading the very disease he and his ilk blame Trump for. Could you explain your hypocrisy on that as well?

Interesting the FBI showed it to no one, and returned it to NASCAR who also won't show it to the public.

What are they hiding? Anyone want to state the obvious?

Yeah, seems fishy. Whoever first perceived a loop in a rope as a hangmans noose could of simply untied the knot and Bubba and his team never would have known anything different. Instead they made sure Bubba was aware of their perception and staged their elaborate show for the fans.

Not sure of your point. Nobody perceived it as a hangmans noose for years until a black man was in the vicinity.

Now you're a mind reader who knows everyone's "perceptions" without even asking. :lol:

He brings up Pandemic as he cheered on massive crowds of leftist anarchy running through steets across America further spreading the very disease he and his ilk blame Trump for. Could you explain your hypocrisy on that as well?

Perhaps you can quote me cheering on the riots?

Until then, you've been proved wrong again. So why don't you address what I said and leave the strawman alone for a little while.

Sheesh, the bull**** in that post is so thick and deep, I doubt that even waders are made of strong enough material.

Let me remind you: "Democratic Hoax."

Perhaps you can quote me cheering on the riots?

Until then, you've been proved wrong again. So why don't you address what I said and leave the strawman alone for a little while.

I'll do better than that. Lets ask you point blank and see what you say.

Do you support any of the violent protests and did you denounce any of them?

Back
Top Bottom