• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall, NASCAR says

BTW...They sent 15 FBI agents to investigate this. Is Nascar gonna pay for this?

Yes. But it seems you don't. Not surprising.

On Tuesday evening, the FBI announced that Wallace was not the target of a hate crime despite a noose being discovered in his garage Sunday at Alabama's Talladega Superspeedway. The investigation found that the noose was in Talladega Superspeedway's garage No. 4—the garage Wallace was assigned—as early as October 2019.

"This was obviously well before the 43 team's arrival and garage assignment," NASCAR said in a statement. "We appreciate the FBI's quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intention, racist act against Bubba."

Remember Jesse Smallet?

In fact it wasn't even a noose.

Wallace didn't have anything to do with it. Why do you insist on posting such racist hate toward black people?

Yes. But it seems you don't. Not surprising.

On Tuesday evening, the FBI announced that Wallace was not the target of a hate crime despite a noose being discovered in his garage Sunday at Alabama's Talladega Superspeedway. The investigation found that the noose was in Talladega Superspeedway's garage No. 4—the garage Wallace was assigned—as early as October 2019.

"This was obviously well before the 43 team's arrival and garage assignment," NASCAR said in a statement. "We appreciate the FBI's quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intention, racist act against Bubba."

Remember Jesse Smallet?

In fact it wasn't even a noose.

remember what the hangman in Robin Hood, Men in Tights, said

NO NOOSE IS GOOD NOOSE!

You self reported for accusing me of posting racist hatred? That shows more character than I would have expected.

Nope. For calling me outside my name. I wonder what characteristic a person might have that might cause them to lash out at a stranger on the internet after just two posts in that person's zest and zeal to lie about a black man who was part of an FBI investigation into a potential racist hate crime. Hmm.

Wallace didn't have anything to do with it. Why do you insist on posting such racist hate toward black people?

I don't see any racist hate in the comment you quoted but I don't see anything that justified the insult either.

Nope. For calling me outside my name. I wonder what characteristic a person might have that might cause them to lash out at a stranger on the internet after just two posts in that person's zest and zeal to lie about a black man who was part of an FBI investigation into a potential racist hate crime. Hmm.

how can anyone believe there was a
racist hate crime? that was not a hangman's noose.

I don't know, but I know you can get reported for calling someone a Dimbulb.

I don't think anybody should get reported for anything.

I don't see any racist hate in the comment you quoted but I don't see anything that justified the insult either.

The wanton lying about Wallace strikes me as racist. The facts of the story speak for themselves. There is no reason to call Wallace Jussie Smollett and lie about him attempting to create a hoax that he never had anything to do with except for a public statement that he revised after the FBI investigated.

how can anyone believe there was a
racist hate crime? that was not a hangman's noose.

The DOJ thinks it was.

"In his official statement, written with U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town, Sharp used the word 'noose' four times and never disputed that it was a noose -- saying only that the timing of its hanging in garage No. 4, at least as early as October 2019, meant it was not directed at Wallace and thus was not a federal crime."

Bubba Wallace, NASCAR and investigating a hate crime - What we know and don't know after the FBI's findings

The wanton lying about Wallace strikes me as racist. The facts of the story speak for themselves. There is no reason to call Wallace Jussie Smollett and lie about him attempting to create a hoax that he never had anything to do with except for a public statement that he revised after the FBI investigated.
People of every color, religion or culture can lie. Suggesting that Black people don't lie is actually racist, but doubt you've thought that through. And that Bubba "revised" his earlier statement tells the story.

People of every color, religion or culture can lie. Suggesting that Black people don't lie is actually racist, but doubt you've thought that through. And that Bubba "revised" his earlier statement tells the story.

Wallace didn't lie. That's the point. Everything you're typing is false. So you obviously have a motivation to lie.

The DOJ thinks it was.

"In his official statement, written with U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town, Sharp used the word 'noose' four times and never disputed that it was a noose -- saying only that the timing of its hanging in garage No. 4, at least as early as October 2019, meant it was not directed at Wallace and thus was not a federal crime."

Bubba Wallace, NASCAR and investigating a hate crime - What we know and don't know after the FBI's findings

explain to me when a "noose" becomes a racist symbol. I actually know what a hangman's knot looks like and that didn't. I used to rope horses when I was much younger. Now my rope was a "noose". I used to compete in roping competitions with a weighted rope-it had a noose. but those were not hangman's knots. big difference.

Latest from Wallace, from this morning:
Speaking on ESPN’s “First Take,” Wallace said, “Yes, it was a garage pull for our stall at Talladega, but that was in the solid shape of a noose. And when my guys seen that, when my crew member had seen that — who happened to be African American — he did his research first, and I was very proud of that.

“David Cropps — a guy I’ll stand by in any trenches, any day — walked up and down the garages to make sure he wasn’t overreacting. And when he seen that the other garage pulls were basically just a solid piece of rope, no knots in them, and we had a knot that was in the shape of a noose — yeah, that calls (for an investigation).”

Regarding the noose’s origin, Wallace said, “Whoever tied it knows how to tie a noose. And that’s fine. I don’t know if they did it with hate in their heart or what as a joke, but it ended up being a misunderstanding, some will say. But unfortunately, I hate that I’m kinda on the bad end of the deal because of it, just because I was simply given information related to me and we went on with it.”
Wallace defends investigation into noose - Reuters

Last edited:
I'll not be called a racist. It's a profound insult. Those who use the term should expect a similar insult in response - and not whine about it.

explain to me when a "noose" becomes a racist symbol. I actually know what a hangman's knot looks like and that didn't. I used to rope horses when I was much younger. Now my rope was a "noose". I used to compete in roping competitions with a weighted rope-it had a noose. but those were not hangman's knots. big difference.

I didn't say it was; I haven't seen the noose; and the FBI concluded that it was not intended as a racist symbol against Wallace. That's good enough for me. The most likely reason that someone will fabricate the actual events of the episode in order to involve Wallace in a hoax that never existed is racism.

I'll not be called a racist. It's a profound insult. Those who use the term should expect a similar insult in response - and not whine about it.

Maybe you shouldn't spread unmitigated bull**** around the internet with transparent disregard for a person's integrity and honesty.

Your post in question was racist garbage. It's bottom of the barrel racist scum fed as slop to intellectual pigs. Suggesting that Wallace is another "Smollett" is flat kkk bs.

No one called you a racist. So don't snowflake victim on us. We called your post racist trash.

And, in fact, is was a ****ing noose and you denying that is racist garbage as well.

In summary, your post was racist trash in a number of ways.

Back
Top Bottom