• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall, NASCAR says

Well, it turns out I was wrong. I'll just step out while the racists have their victory lap.

Most of us reserved judgement pending the investigation and spent the bulk of our time in this thread simply battling the deluge of racist posts from the usual suspects.

Note too, now, how many of these fine citizens are calling it a "hoax," when in fact there is absolutely no evidence thereof. What there is evidence of, however, is that someone did hang a noose in that stall at one time for some reason.

Your posts are getting repetitive. Let's see if you have the chops to find new material.

And...drink
Translation...I can't defend against the facts. It will go away only when the left admits Byrd wad a racist and they remove his picture from history. Alternatively you all can begin denouncing those who are tearing down statues.

When will you be taking his picture out of history?
Speaking of...

m8qdI-wk

SCOTUS calls for the one on the left. No?

Most of us reserved judgement pending the investigation and spent the bulk of our time in this thread simply battling the deluge of racist posts from the usual suspects.

Note too, now, how many of these fine citizens are calling it a "hoax," when in fact there is absolutely no evidence thereof. What there is evidence of, however, is that someone did hang a noose in that stall at one time for some reason.

Reserved judgement? Just the first page of this thread alone disproves this idiotic assertion. Good grief, can't you people ever be intellectually honest? Ever? There is no evidence it was a noose at all, it was a garage door pull rope. You people are still running with this?

Last edited:

Wrong again. Media jumped all over this story hoping it was another racist event. Unfortunately for them this too was fake. Wallace didn't just gracefully back out, he doubled down, playing the victim.

He is BLM.

Well, it turns out I was wrong. I'll just step out while the racists have their victory lap.

You’re wrong, but everyones still racist.

Pat yourself on the back mighty social justice warrior.

You didn’t reserve ****. What a blatant lie. From someone no one here expects to ever be honest anyways. You can’t even be honest that it ain’t a noose.

Just saw a clip of Wallace with Don Lemon discussing what the FBI found.

"I'm pissed!" he told CNN host Don Lemon. "I'm mad because people are trying to test my character and the person that I am and my integrity."

It would do wonders for his integrity if he didn't keep appearing with Don Lemon.

Just saw a clip of Wallace with Don Lemon discussing what the FBI found.

"I'm pissed!" he told CNN host Don Lemon. "I'm mad because people are trying to test my character and the person that I am and my integrity."

It would do wonders for his integrity if he didn't keep appearing with Don Lemon.

He's doubling down that it's not a garage pull, even if not directed at him but still a noose: https://twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/1275628502952349696 (the it's not a garage pull part is around 1:14)

If it was fashioned like a noose it wouldnt be used as a handle as it would tigjten on your hand. Leftist males were never taught about knots? Makes sense.

I guess that makes the FBI fake news. Just deny deny deny.

He's doubling down that it's not a garage pull, even if not directed at him but still a noose: https://twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/1275628502952349696 (the it's not a garage pull part is around 1:14)

And to those who don't believe him he says-

“It’s simple-minded people like that, the ones that are afraid of change, they use everything in their power to defend what they stand up for… instead of trying to listen and understand what’s going on.”

We understand precisely what is going on with all these race baiters.

Reserved judgement? Just the first page of this thread alone disproves this idiotic assertion. Good grief, can't you people ever be intellectually honest? Ever? There is no evidence it was a noose at all, it was a garage door pull rope. You people are still running with this?

Deny deny, even in the face of the FBI report.

Wrong again. Media jumped all over this story hoping it was another racist event. Unfortunately for them this too was fake. Wallace didn't just gracefully back out, he doubled down, playing the victim.

He is BLM.

Did you know that Wallace never saw the noose. A garage mechanic found it and reported it to NASCAR officials. They had it taken down and began the investigation. I guess that makes a lot of liars and fake news for you to ignore.

this is the man I am speaking of:
In December 1944, Byrd wrote to*segregationist*Mississippi*Senator*Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side*... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see*Old Glory*trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[12][20]

Robert Byrd also use the Nword on national TV decades after his supposed apology. But you go ahead and defend him. Logician Man says no one is. I love the hypocrisy. You guys should have a zoom and get on the same page as to whether or not you support a KKK exalted cyclops or not.

you do realize that 1944 was over 70 years ago, right? You also realize that West Virginia is very Republican, right? You also realize that Byrd was never a Grand Wizard as well right?

Did you know that Wallace never saw the noose. A garage mechanic found it and reported it to NASCAR officials. They had it taken down and began the investigation. I guess that makes a lot of liars and fake news for you to ignore.

He never saw it and he had a **** fit about it, anyway?

you do realize that 1944 was over 70 years ago, right? You also realize that West Virginia is very Republican, right? You also realize that Byrd was never a Grand Wizard as well right?

I clearly said exalted cyclops. Robert Byrd was factually that. And Robert Byrd used the Nword of television mind you....decades after 1944. But good to see lefties defending Robert Byrd. I knew this whole statue killing thing was faux outrage. Yale is also still intact. Too funny.

Last edited:
I clearly said exalted cyclops. Robert Byrd was factually that. And Robert bmByrd used the Nword of television mind you....decades after 1944. But good to see lefties defending Robert Byrd. I knew this whole statue killing thing was faux outrage. Yale is also still intact. Too funny.
And...drink

He never saw it and he had a **** fit about it, anyway?

Actually, NASCAR and a bunch of deniers had a fit.

Probably the deniers believe that a black man should see a noose and just get over it.

Back
Top Bottom