• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall, NASCAR says

So far what I've heard from the case, it sounds like NASCAR threw Wallace under the bus. I believe he didn't know, and hell even that someone overreacted in reporting it, but you'd think NASCAR would know enough about it's garages or at least have pictures from security and/or their officials to say "oh, that's just a handle/been there for months." The FBI statement doesn't help, when they say NASCAR had video from a few months ago showing the same handle. Plus supposedly other garages are similar at the track.

I also don't blame any other drivers either, again they likely don't know that the noose NASCAR referenced isn't the rope handle in the photo. Hell if they are as common in garages as I've heard some people say, I doubt they'd even think of that being considered a noose by someone in the garage (or NASCAR).

You really don't have a clue do you?

Symbolic references are irrelevant .. especially when boating and fishing enthusiast use a modified version of this knot .. I guess they are fishing for black people based on your standards.

It was a garage rope pull .. to close a garage door .. not to hang black people.

So far what I've heard from the case, it sounds like NASCAR threw Wallace under the bus. I believe he didn't know, and hell even that someone overreacted in reporting it, but you'd think NASCAR would know enough about it's garages or at least have pictures from security and/or their officials to say "oh, that's just a handle/been there for months." The FBI statement doesn't help, when they say NASCAR had video from a few months ago showing the same handle. Plus supposedly other garages are similar at the track.

I also don't blame any other drivers either, again they likely don't know that the noose NASCAR referenced isn't the rope handle in the photo. Hell if they are as common in garages as I've heard some people say, I doubt they'd even think of that being considered a noose by someone in the garage (or NASCAR).

There are numerous pictures and videos showing it there since last year.

There are numerous pictures and videos showing it there since last year.

Why I blame NASCAR, Wallace may have never seen the noose they were referencing which turned out to be the garage pull (couldn't think of the words, as can tell I spend a lot of time around garages :mrgreen:). Other drivers probably didn't either, but NASCAR did and chose to run with the noose story anyways.

I suppose that when one is defensive enough, a noose can be considered a loop.

Since a noose would tighten onto your hand when pulling, I bet it was instead a fixed loop.

Why I blame NASCAR, Wallace may have never seen the noose they were referencing which turned out to be the garage pull (couldn't think of the words, as can tell I spend a lot of time around garages :mrgreen:). Other drivers probably didn't either, but NASCAR did and chose to run with the noose story anyways.

Maybe Nascar is shifting their target audience to the types of people who like pro wrestling and roller derby?

Spice thing up a bit.

The NASCAR "Controversy" Implodes...who would have thunk? (LOL)

As we now know the "noose" was actually a door hand pull in a garage stall, there since at least last October, 8 months before Wallace was in the space. After all the anti-racist hair-pulling, fake bigotry boo-hooing, and the usual soap box virtue posturing it turned out to be, as the liberals were warned, yet ANOTHER FAKE incident. Yet, we had to endure the shameless groundless controversy mongers. We know who they are, we know who needs to apologize to all of us for wasting our time with their delusional tropes and their fairy-tale melodramas. We all know the guilty that must be held accountable:

We don't have to individually list their intellectual failings and poor judgement. All of them, to one degree or another share the same sins of selling a delusion. One whines that if even one person is responsible, its unacceptable. Another pleads that one ought to confess the "wrong" in a fake hate crime, while also complaining that liberals and media are held accountable for their yellow journalism. One of the guilty postures to be against "petty partisan crap" and then accuses skeptics of "blind partisanship", only showing himself to be the one blinded. Another asserts the noose was "a hate crime meant to intimidate a black man" as if it were a fact. And finally one carries on that " a noose is never an insignificant signal. Especially delivered to a black man in Deep South Talabama."

What an embarrassment to anyone capable of shame. Every single fact was disproven. You see, not even one person is responsible for a fake hate crime, it was the liberals and media pushed the fake racist in NASCAR, the hobegoblinization narrative gobbled up by partisan blind among the guilty, The handpull was never a neck noose nor a signal delivered to a black man. It was a handpull, obvious to any member of the Wallace team willing to pull it. (Duh).

It was, as I had asserted, yet another nothingburger and fake basis for outrage. Nope, you were warned. We all told you this had to be assumed to be false story given the thick history of race hoaxs, mistakes, and hysterical whole cloth fairy tale making - but you refused to stop building your narrative on quicksand...because you just had to believe it, didn't you?

Now you are in over your heads, your gurglings of excuses seeping to the surface. Sorry, that won't do.

Confess your grievous sins and ask forgiveness from the rest of us and perhaps it will be granted. Hopefully you all learned your lesson.

Last edited:
I’m glad that when we have peaceful protestors (cough cough) pulling down statues that the FBI wasted all kinds of money on this

Talking heads on tv reporting of another statue pulled down, spray painted on the empty pedestal, "Kill the colonizer, kill whitey". No FBI agents assigned yet.

Symbolic references are irrelevant .. especially when boating and fishing enthusiast use a modified version of this knot .. I guess they are fishing for black people based on your standards.

It was a garage rope pull .. to close a garage door .. not to hang black people.

don't ruin a good hissy fit by the "woke" morons. However, it is amusing to watch those assholes hoisted on their own petard.

Talking heads on tv reporting of another statue pulled down, spray painted on the empty pedestal, "Kill the colonizer, kill whitey". No FBI agents assigned yet.

Did you see where another band of mental midgets / everybody gets a trophy / products of public school indoctrination / victims all went out an pulled down a statue honoring a White abolitionist--- One of the few real heroes of that dark period in our history.

never-underestimate-the-power-of-stupid-people-in-large-groups.jpg

Wallace must take his share of the blame, and should apologize for his reckless and inflammatory race baiting. It was a member(s) of Wallace's team that prompted a lie, a lie that Wallace didn't bother to check out himself. He went off half cocked, moaning about race and stirring the pot of the entire community to provide tears and gushing support for the guy under threat from a garage handpull.

If not for Nascar's own politically correct over-reaction that contributed to the hysteria, I would suggest Wallace be suspended for a year. BUT as the whole community joined in the witchhunt and acted like sobbing ninnies one can't blame Wallace alone.

I just read that someone sent Bubba a DVD of the movie "Gone with the Wind".
They're looking for the person who sent it to Bubba and planning to classify that act as a hate crime.

Did you see where another band of mental midgets / everybody gets a trophy / products of public school indoctrination / victims all went out an pulled down a statue honoring a White abolitionist--- One of the few real heroes of that dark period in our history.

never-underestimate-the-power-of-stupid-people-in-large-groups.jpg

Whoooops! Never mind.

YouTube

So far the dumbest statement of the month. And the month is almost over, so you got a good chance of winning.

Then you're just admitting how idiotic your own post was.

You are free to just run away at this point. My whole point here was to slap you in the face with your own idiotic rule.

Then you're just admitting how idiotic your own post was.

You are free to just run away at this point. My whole point here was to slap you in the face with your own idiotic rule.

Huh? You said the anti-Trump crowd is empowering rape and murder.. I have no idea what that has to with Wallace and this NASCAR's screw-up..

But hey, join the circle jerk. Enjoy.

Maybe they all called in with “Kung Flu.”

It all has the same common denominator. People on the left immediately respond to a story about racism before letting the facts come out.

And the right immediately blamed Wallace.. Hell, most here are still blaming him even though a) he didn't report/find the rope and b) NASCAR reported it to the FBI..

I'm done with this, it's just an unfortunate screw-up... So I'll end it on this:

This rope was in a garage for months, Wallace, NASCAR officials and ALL the other drivers jumped to the wrong conclusion. The other drivers saw it, as did NASCAR..They must have seen other 'ropes' in other garages.. Yet they were are wrong...Hell it's being reported Wallace wasn't the 1st to report it, nor was he the one who called in the FBI..

But most the people on the right are only blaming Wallace. Why? Because it fits their 'talking point' of another Jusse situation.. Blaming NASCAR and the other drivers doesn't.

The more interesting question is why you dont.
I’m not a “lefty.” I’m just a proud “Never Trumper,” which means I’ll support and vote for anyone aligned against the Huckster in Chief.

Huh? You said the anti-Trump crowd is empowering rape and murder.. I have no idea what that has to with Wallace and this NASCAR's screw-up..

But hey, join the circle jerk. Enjoy.

Yes, keeping hiding from what got you laughed at in the first place. That seems like a really good way to show just why you should only continue to receive such treatment.

The joke here, is that my statement was basically a parody of your own. Absurd by being on the same premise that yours was.

Now that I've had to clarify that for you. I hope you can finally understand what the point of his interaction was.

When was the last tine you apologized.? Yeah, didn't think so.

The last time I was wrong. I prefer you don't apologize. It demonstrates lack of integrity in addition to lack of cognative ability to differentiate between a hoax and reality. You were wrong because your thought process used anger and emotion to find the answer you wanted whereas mine used pure logic.

Back
Top Bottom