• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall, NASCAR says

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump is empowering the racists and they now have no problem coming out in the open. This kind of thing is now almost a daily event.

I had no idea Jussie Smollet was a race fan.

Are you just trying to say the most idiotic heinous thing you can think of? I knew i could count on the "I'm not a racist" to vome out and defend it. You went right for deflection and whataboutism in one sentence. Go burn crosses elsewhere.

Trump is empowering the racists and they now have no problem coming out in the open. This kind of thing is now almost a daily event.

These acts weren't in the open.

They were committed by cowardly "clingers to the old Dixie culture" when nobody was looking, and they were committed daily long before Trump came into the picture.

I'm sad for Bubba, as he's a pretty nice young man. NASCAR fans in general like him as well.

......"clingers to the old Dixie culture" ........ they were there long before Trump came into the picture...........

Yes, they were, but Trump has used those who cling to that past to his advantage. They are an acknowledged part of his openly solicited base.

Yes, they were, but Trump has used those who cling to that past to his advantage. They are an acknowledged part of his openly solicited base.

Spare us the leftwing beta yak. Democrats are supporting the guy who eulogized a bona fide KKK founding chapter member. The same KKK Grand Wizard that was Hillary Clinton's mentor according to her.

Spare us the leftwing beta yak. Democrats are supporting the guy who eulogized a bona fide KKK founding chapter member. The same KKK Grand Wizard that was Hillary Clinton's mentor according to her.

Trump has used those who cling to that confederate, racist, past to his advantage. They are an acknowledged part of his openly solicited base.

Still whistling the same old tune for those dogs, eh?

You need new material, like thirty years newer.

That is the thing with your guy. He makes our guy look good is comparison. Real good. Hell, he makes Dan Quayle look smart.

Trump has used those who cling to that confederate, racist, past to his advantage. They are an acknowledged part of his openly solicited base.

Says the crowd supporting the guy who eulogized a KKK grand wizard.

These acts weren't in the open.

They were committed by cowardly "clingers to the old Dixie culture" when nobody was looking, and they were committed daily long before Trump came into the picture.

I'm sad for Bubba, as he's a pretty nice young man. NASCAR fans in general like him as well.

Donald Trump built just career in national politics on these cowards.

Says the crowd supporting the guy who eulogized a KKK grand wizard.

I'm a Yankee pal.

However, Trump has used those who cling to that confederate, racist, past to his advantage. They are an acknowledged part of his openly solicited base. You do remember the racist "Obama wasn't born in America" BS, don't you?

Still whistling the same old tune for those dogs, eh?

You need new material, like thirty years newer.

Says the people tearing down Robert E Lee statues. Robert E Lee died in 1870. Your material is 150 years old. They didn't even have flight yet when your material came about.

That is the thing with your guy. He makes our guy look good is comparison. Real good. Hell, he makes Dan Quayle look smart.

Oh really...did Trump eulogize a KKK grand Wizard? Did Trump say a KKK grand wizard was hia mentor like your 2016 candidate did?

I'm a Yankee pal. However, Trump has used those who cling to that confederate, racist, past to his advantage. They are an acknowledged part of his openly solicited base. You do remember the racist "Obama wasn't born in America" BS, don't you?

Says the guy that supports the candidate who sorts african Americans as being "clean" or not.

Openly solicited? Prove it.

Easy:

President Donald Trump on Friday called Robert E. Lee a “great general” as he defended his comments about a deadly 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Trump calls Robert E. Lee a '''great general''' as Biden attacks Charlottesville response

How Donald Trump Perpetuated the 'Birther' Movement for Years
A look at the trajectory of Donald Trump's role in the birther movement.

How Donald Trump Perpetuated the '''Birther''' Movement for Years - ABC News

Says the people tearing down Robert E Lee statues. Robert E Lee died in 1870. Your material is 150 years old. They didn't even have flight yet when your material came about.
Well, good to know you put a time limit on when the deaths of 600,000 Americans matters.

Back
Top Bottom