• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall, NASCAR says

No but his daddy was a member of the KKK. Fruit don’t fall far from the tree

His father profited greatly from redlining.

Unlike the word spinners who are desperately trying to pretend that this wasn't fashioned to look like a noose, I'm only opposed to those items tied to look like a noose. I'm not opposed to shoe laces and some of the other stupid responses posted here in defense of a racist symbol. By now, you've probably seen the picture of the noose as released by the FBI. If not shame on you for not looking.

You don't tie a pull loop as a noose. Doing so would mean every single time you use it to pull down a heavy ass garage door, it would crush your damn fingers. It's not a noose. Nor does it function similar to a noose. It is a basic loop tie to form a freaking handle.

What is there to take up. It wasn't a hate crime. Why are you upset? Because you all made foold of yourselves on this or that it wasn't actually a hate crime? oh wait...it's both

Ah, the beauty of irony :roll:

:lamo

Indeed and he lived in and was voted for by RIGHT wingers.

You believe conservatives voted for a democrat. The democrat named Robert Byrd, Hillarys mentor? And you posted this on a political forum and you were serious...correct?

Wait...I missed that. Did Bubba really say he wasnt going to be dethroned from his 'pedestal'?

:lamo

I supported hm as a driver because as a kid I was always a fan of the Petty and that Plymouth #43. But...come on, Bubba....
Oh, he's certainly on a pedestal all right. One that he's placed himself on to deal with being a middle of the pack driver who has never won.

It's too bad racists don't have a noose to come to grips with losing Nascar. I mean for their hands, of course. Everyone knows nooses are for hands.

You don't tie a pull loop as a noose. Doing so would mean every single time you use it to pull down a heavy ass garage door, it would crush your damn fingers. It's not a noose. Nor does it function similar to a noose. It is a basic loop tie to form a freaking handle.

If you notice all the pictures out there, they are not all slip knots, and even if they were, do you expect every person out there to be a competent seaman?

More news - there were also a bunch of tiny KKK hoods next to the water cooler in the garage.

s-l300.jpg

Have you seen the picture?

SO, have you come up with an explanation how the not-noose is magically a noose and why someone would have a regularly used pull rope tied into something that functions as a noose when it would literally tighten on and crush their fingers as they attempt to close the door if it was something that functioned remotely like a noose?

Any explanation for the 4 nooses on your shoes?

No?

Didn't think so.

Nooses on my shoes.......good one. Can you see out of the top of the hole still?

It's too bad racists don't have a noose to come to grips with losing Nascar. I mean for their hands, of course. Everyone knows nooses are for hands.

Given a choice would they pick their noose?

If you notice all the pictures out there, they are not all slip knots,

I suspect not a one of them is of a slipknot. Care to link to the picture of a slip knot?

If you notice all the pictures out there, they are not all slip knots, and even if they were, do you expect every person out there to be a competent seaman?

You call yourself a “competent sailor,” what are the uses of the noose other than the incidents that it is mostly associated with? It is reportedly used in knitting and as a snare; every noose I have encountered is unsuitable as a snare.......

Fake noose.

No noose is good noose.

All the noose that fits the garage door.

Given a choice would they pick their noose?

Only hand nooses. Like the noose in the garage, our "goodbye racists" nooses are symbolic.

Unlike the word spinners who are desperately trying to pretend that this wasn't fashioned to look like a noose, I'm only opposed to those items tied to look like a noose. I'm not opposed to shoe laces and some of the other stupid responses posted here in defense of a racist symbol. By now, you've probably seen the picture of the noose as released by the FBI. If not shame on you for not looking.

I think it was fashioned to function as an aid to pulling by hand the garage door. Hangman noose looks like

hqdefault.jpg

not whats pictured at the Talladega raceway garage

This looks closest to whats pictured

Surgeons-Loop-150x97.jpg

Hangmans noose slips and tightens. Surgeons loop is fixed and operates well as a hand grab.

Last edited:
You call yourself a “competent sailor,” what are the uses of the noose other than the incidents that it is mostly associated with? It is reportedly used in knitting and as a snare; every noose I have encountered is unsuitable as a snare.......

Did you see a noose in these pictures?

I’m not a “lefty.” I’m just a proud “Never Trumper,” which means I’ll support and vote for anyone aligned against the Huckster in Chief.

Even with a presidential candidate who can barely finish a sentence.

Have you seen the picture?

Yes, I have. It's not a noose. It's a secure loop. I even posted a link to one that it looks like it is in a previous post.

Last edited:
Nooses on my shoes.......good one. Can you see out of the top of the hole still?

You're the one telling us that a loop is magically a noose, even if it sin't a noose nor act like a noose.

Fake noose.

No noose is good noose.

All the noose that fits the garage door.

Waiting for someone to come out and blame it on the Noose and Squirrel...

851fbec711f73f497bcfbd6dd1b500a3.png

G6qzoJ1.gif

You're the one telling us that a loop is magically a noose, even if it sin't a noose nor act like a noose.

And you're the one denying a picture of it and an FBI report. Enjoy your fantasy, this is getting booring.

Back
Top Bottom