• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall, NASCAR says

Correct, it is what it is: a garage pull with a loop knotted at the bottom.

Anyone with any experience with a garage has seen them. It's not a noose, nor does it function as a noose. Hell, not only does it not function like a noose, it's so small the only head you could fit in there is someone's dickhead. Maybe they were threatening his weiner, huh?

So, racist, why do you wear shoes with 4 nooses tied into the shoelaces?

:roll:

How sad. You dont even know what you are poutraged over. Bubba never saw the noose. Never claimed to see the noose. Today...Bubba is just like you...really really poutraged that he was NOT a victim. Which...sort of MAKES him a victim. So....winner!!!!

:lamo

I am reduced to laughing out loud at your intentional twist of logic here to defend a concept that should be gone from this country. Do you approve of very small lawn jockeys too? Perhaps tiny confederate flags on bumpers instead of flying.

Don't forget to mention Juicy Wallace.

Sounds like a false accusation to me. Unless, of course, you have proof of that. Do ya?

The FBI said Tuesday it had determined that the noose found in Wallace's garage at the Talladega Speedway in Alabama was a pull rope that had been placed there in October, long before the stall was assigned to Wallace. Wallace said Wednesday that the FBI told him the garage pull had been fashioned in the shape of a noose — albeit not a functioning one.
Bubba Wallace '''relieved''' by FBI finding no crime in noose but frustrated by reaction

If it isn't functioning then it isnt a noose. We men call these knots. There are all kinds of knots. A noose would be functioning otherwise it is factually not a noose. These are found in garages everywhere to pull heavy doors down. Lefties are now angry at knots. How pathetic are these effeminate males? What knot doesn't offend you. Does the double improved clinch knot frighten you? Any males looking that up should be ashamed.

How can you continue to say "over a year" and then link "october". Calendar challenged? I know there is a tendency to spin events into falsehoods to make your claims look better, but when you defeat your own claim you just come across as foolish.

I did not say "a year" anywhere in my original post, the one you cut the context out of before posting. I posted the FBI report and they said it had been "there since as early as last fall" .. But if you want to check on dates I have some for you:

Taken 2019: When the bay was being used by a white driver.

30003928-8454261-A-Youtube-video-from-2019-showed-a-pull-rope-featuring-a-noose-c-m-13-1593005575699.jpg

Taken 2017: Of other bays..

30002396-8454261-image-a-11-1593003557110-1.jpg
30002400-8454261-image-m-7-1593003304238-1.jpg

Tell me again who is coming across as foolish here?

I am reduced to laughing out loud at your intentional twist of logic here to defend a concept that should be gone from this country. Do you approve of very small lawn jockeys too? Perhaps tiny confederate flags on bumpers instead of flying.
You probably laugh at your own fart bubbles in the tub too. That act makes as much sense as anything you just typed.

The rope was in.a "non slip loop knot". So should we just assume that the Democrats now want this banned as well? Even more, anyone who's ever previously used this as a pulley system is a racist and a bigot.

elements-of-a-knot-knots-pulleys-1024x576.jpg

"A concept that should be gone" means exactly what, that lassos, climbing knots, and all closed loops of cords and strings be banned? Just how "loopy" are you?

I clearly said exalted cyclops. Robert Byrd was factually that. And Robert Byrd used the Nword of television mind you....decades after 1944. But good to see lefties defending Robert Byrd. I knew this whole statue killing thing was faux outrage. Yale is also still intact. Too funny.

Indeed and he lived in and was voted for by RIGHT wingers.

Until I hear EVERY SINGLE Leftist activist out there DENOUNCE and CALL FOR OUTLAWING ABORTION, they're perfectly fine with the noose. Besides, many of them back in the day were perfectly fine hanging black people. After all, they were part of the Democrat party. Many of them today are perfectly fine with images of non-Leftists being hanged, shot, dismembered, and beheaded. So the outrage that these Leftists have for seeing a noose is fake and having 15 FBI agents check this out was unnecessary. This whole thing was a set up to have an excuse for MORE riots to happen and paint non-Leftists in a negative light. Okay, next story...

abortion has zero to do with this...get on topic.

Yeah. Bubba is losing style points right now for sure. His publicist probably should have told him to say...wowo...really glad this all turned out to be a misunderstanding, grateful that NASCAR took it seriously and cant express enough love to my fellow drivers for their willingness to stand by me. Should speak volume of who we really are as a sport.

Lets go racin.

Instead...he is doing the victim routine...he's a victim about being a victim even though he was really never a victim and that makes him even MORE of a victim now more than ever.

And his labeling "simple minded" anyone who questioned the story.

And his labeling "simple minded" anyone who questioned the story.

Questioning the story is fine. It was when the racists began saying Bubba is like Jossie that they crossed the line. I wonder how many of them are smart enough to know why. Not many is my bet.

After seeing the photos ... (and many other similar photos) I just shook my head. This is just mote of the Democratic Party and their media inions recklessly and psychopathicly pushing for a race war.

And driver Bubba Wallace is still adamantly refusing (despite an FBI investigation) to accept the results that this wasn't a racist motivated incident.

I found this quote (below) from Wallace to be both telling and disturbing.

"The backlash will always be there. It doesn't matter if we provide 100% facts and evidence, photo evidence, people are gonna photoshop it to make me look like the bad person at the end of the day. I will always have haters. I will always have motivators to go out there and dethrone me from the pedestal that I am on." - bubba wallace

Yeeaaah. BLM, the left, liberalies, RKKAers, rioters, whatever you want to call them, couldn't have drooled over a worse spokesman. The man imagines himself the Emperor of the New Found Kingdom of Bubbaria. Thanks!!

After seeing the photos ... (and many other similar photos) I just shook my head. This is just mote of the Democratic Party and their media inions recklessly and psychopathicly pushing for a race war.

And driver Bubba Wallace is still adamantly refusing (despite an FBI investigation) to accept the results that this wasn't a racist motivated incident.

"The backlash will always be there. It doesn't matter if we provide 100% facts and evidence, photo evidence, people are gonna photoshop it to make me look like the bad person at the end of the day. I will always have haters. I will always have motivators to go out there and dethrone me from the pedestal that I am on." - bubba wallace

And NASCAR took this guy seriously on confederate flags?

Shameful.

If it isn't functioning then it isnt a noose. We men call these knots. There are all kinds of knots. A noose would be functioning otherwise it is factually not a noose. These are found in garages everywhere to pull heavy doors down. Lefties are now angry at knots. How pathetic are these effeminate males? What knot doesn't offend you. Does the double improved clinch knot frighten you? Any males looking that up should be ashamed.

Take it up with the FBI.

And NASCAR took this guy seriously on confederate flags?

Shameful.

More like they took more than 1/2 the country serious on confederate flags. The flag that represents the south being traitors of the USA and started a war to own black people. That would be what NASCAR is taking serious.

Wait...I missed that. Did Bubba really say he wasnt going to be dethroned from his 'pedestal'?

I supported hm as a driver because as a kid I was always a fan of the Petty and that Plymouth #43. But...come on, Bubba....

"A concept that should be gone" means exactly what, that lassos, climbing knots, and all closed loops of cords and strings be banned? Just how "loopy" are you?

Unlike the word spinners who are desperately trying to pretend that this wasn't fashioned to look like a noose, I'm only opposed to those items tied to look like a noose. I'm not opposed to shoe laces and some of the other stupid responses posted here in defense of a racist symbol. By now, you've probably seen the picture of the noose as released by the FBI. If not shame on you for not looking.

You probably laugh at your own fart bubbles in the tub too. That act makes as much sense as anything you just typed.

Good one. You got me there.

I did not say "a year" anywhere in my original post, the one you cut the context out of before posting. I posted the FBI report and they said it had been "there since as early as last fall" .. But if you want to check on dates I have some for you:

Taken 2019: When the bay was being used by a white driver.

30003928-8454261-A-Youtube-video-from-2019-showed-a-pull-rope-featuring-a-noose-c-m-13-1593005575699.jpg

Taken 2017: Of other bays..

30002400-8454261-image-m-7-1593003304238-1.jpg

Tell me again who is coming across as foolish here?

Congratulations for timely editing.

Take it up with the FBI.

What is there to take up. It wasn't a hate crime. Why are you upset? Because you all made fools of yourselves on this or that it wasn't actually a hate crime? oh wait...it's both

Last edited:

SO, have you come up with an explanation how the not-noose is magically a noose and why someone would have a regularly used pull rope tied into something that functions as a noose when it would literally tighten on and crush their fingers as they attempt to close the door if it was something that functioned remotely like a noose?

Any explanation for the 4 nooses on your shoes?

No?

Didn't think so.

Back
Top Bottom