• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall, NASCAR says

Odd with 15 FBI agents investigating they haven't yet revealed the type of knot used. Makes me suspect it WAS NOT a hangmans noose knot.

Actually, NASCAR and a bunch of deniers had a fit.

Probably the deniers believe that a black man should see a noose and just get over it.

It was the woketards that had the fit.

Until I hear EVERY SINGLE Leftist activist out there DENOUNCE and CALL FOR OUTLAWING ABORTION, they're perfectly fine with the noose. Besides, many of them back in the day were perfectly fine hanging black people. After all, they were part of the Democrat party. Many of them today are perfectly fine with images of non-Leftists being hanged, shot, dismembered, and beheaded. So the outrage that these Leftists have for seeing a noose is fake and having 15 FBI agents check this out was unnecessary. This whole thing was a set up to have an excuse for MORE riots to happen and paint non-Leftists in a negative light. Okay, next story...

Double down with another lie is a D/Leftist trait.

Until I hear EVERY SINGLE Leftist activist out there DENOUNCE and CALL FOR OUTLAWING ABORTION, they're perfectly fine with the noose. Besides, many of them back in the day were perfectly fine hanging black people. After all, they were part of the Democrat party. Many of them today are perfectly fine with images of non-Leftists being hanged, shot, dismembered, and beheaded. So the outrage that these Leftists have for seeing a noose is fake and having 15 FBI agents check this out was unnecessary. This whole thing was a set up to have an excuse for MORE riots to happen and paint non-Leftists in a negative light. Okay, next story...

:lamo

Everyone look^ The "it was a noose" crowd is back to apologize for race baiting.

The FBI said Tuesday it had determined that the noose found in Wallace's garage at the Talladega Speedway in Alabama was a pull rope that had been placed there in October, long before the stall was assigned to Wallace. Wallace said Wednesday that the FBI told him the garage pull had been fashioned in the shape of a noose — albeit not a functioning one.
Bubba Wallace '''relieved''' by FBI finding no crime in noose but frustrated by reaction

The FBI said Tuesday it had determined that the noose found in Wallace's garage at the Talladega Speedway in Alabama was a pull rope that had been placed there in October, long before the stall was assigned to Wallace. Wallace said Wednesday that the FBI told him the garage pull had been fashioned in the shape of a noose — albeit not a functioning one.
Bubba Wallace '''relieved''' by FBI finding no crime in noose but frustrated by reaction

It isn't racist, but it's still racist? :lamo

Interesting. The rope in bay 5 with the way the rope appears kinked at the end, looks like someone very recently untied a knot loop at the end of that rope.

yes it does.

Actually, NASCAR and a bunch of deniers had a fit.

Probably the deniers believe that a black man should see a noose and just get over it.
How sad. You dont even know what you are poutraged over. Bubba never saw the noose. Never claimed to see the noose. Today...Bubba is just like you...really really poutraged that he was NOT a victim. Which...sort of MAKES him a victim. So....winner!!!!

Wallace isn't going to let it go.

Wallace: I don't care what the FBI says, it's still a noose

What a ****ing idiot.
Yeah. Bubba is losing style points right now for sure. His publicist probably should have told him to say...wowo...really glad this all turned out to be a misunderstanding, grateful that NASCAR took it seriously and cant express enough love to my fellow drivers for their willingness to stand by me. Should speak volume of who we really are as a sport.

Lets go racin.

Instead...he is doing the victim routine...he's a victim about being a victim even though he was really never a victim and that makes him even MORE of a victim now more than ever.

Wallace must take his share of the blame, and should apologize for his reckless and inflammatory race baiting. It was a member(s) of Wallace's team that prompted a lie, a lie that Wallace didn't bother to check out himself. He went off half cocked, moaning about race and stirring the pot of the entire community to provide tears and gushing support for the guy under threat from a garage handpull.

If not for Nascar's own politically correct over-reaction that contributed to the hysteria, I would suggest Wallace be suspended for a year. BUT as the whole community joined in the witchhunt and acted like sobbing ninnies one can't blame Wallace alone.

Yep just yesterday, not too long before the news came out, he was on a show declaring that anyone that doubted or rejected this noose claim were 'simple-minded people afraid of change'.

He needs to be doing a hell of a lot of apologizing and bowing and scraping in the coming days. He won't though, he's to smug and narcissistic.

Correct, it is what it is: a garage pull with a loop knotted at the bottom.

Anyone with any experience with a garage has seen them. It's not a noose, nor does it function as a noose. Hell, not only does it not function like a noose, it's so small the only head you could fit in there is someone's dickhead. Maybe they were threatening his weiner, huh?

So, racist, why do you wear shoes with 4 nooses tied into the shoelaces?

Imagine how good it felt to him... Getting all that attention for being a supposed victim. Of course he's not going to let it go.

He must have felt like tRUMP. Always the victim of the media.

After seeing the photos ... (and many other similar photos) I just shook my head. This is just mote of the Democratic Party and their media inions recklessly and psychopathicly pushing for a race war.

And driver Bubba Wallace is still adamantly refusing (despite an FBI investigation) to accept the results that this wasn't a racist motivated incident.

I found this quote (below) from Wallace to be both telling and disturbing.

"The backlash will always be there. It doesn't matter if we provide 100% facts and evidence, photo evidence, people are gonna photoshop it to make me look like the bad person at the end of the day. I will always have haters. I will always have motivators to go out there and dethrone me from the pedestal that I am on." - bubba wallace

Yeah. Bubba is losing style points right now for sure. His publicist probably should have told him to say...wowo...really glad this all turned out to be a misunderstanding, grateful that NASCAR took it seriously and cant express enough love to my fellow drivers for their willingness to stand by me. Should speak volume of who we really are as a sport.

Lets go racin.

Instead...he is doing the victim routine...he's a victim about being a victim even though he was really never a victim and that makes him even MORE of a victim now more than ever.

He'll be demanding NOOSECAR ban Coca-Cola next week, since one of the founders was a Confederate officer.

Are you just trying to say the most idiotic heinous thing you can think of? I knew i could count on the "I'm not a racist" to vome out and defend it. You went right for deflection and whataboutism in one sentence. Go burn crosses elsewhere.
Well, don't you just look silly right now.

Fell for Jussie's prank, and now this?

You ever gonna learn?

He'll be demanding NOOSECAR ban Coca-Cola next week, since one of the founders was a Confederate officer.

"NooseCar" works. Thanks. I'll be sure to credit you every time I use it. :)

Back
Top Bottom