• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A new world order? BRICS nations offer alternative to West

The one leading isn't Russia but China.

This does not make me lose sleep at night.

India and China have formidable economics.
The rest are failed states and Brazil is a failing narcostate.

I'd like to ask the BRICS national leaders one question:
Since Russia is acting like the big man on campus, what do these other countries reckon will happen when Putin declares the entire world to be his privately owned
WHITE ETHNOSTATE?
After all, South Africa is no longer exclusively for white people, Brazil is very diverse, India definitely isn't white and neither is "Jyna".
Do any of them actually think Russia will just step aside simply because these other countries are more populous and wealthier than his?
BRICS is a joke, unless you're a member of the coke cartels.

Are people still trying to make BRICS a thing, like it's 2010? These five countries don't even have anything in common with one another, aside from being relatively big developing countries (and South Africa isn't even that big). India is the only one of the five that has a bright future.

Countries and companies all over the world engaging in global trade and mutually beneficial economic transactions? What’s there for an American to dislike? This is wonderful.

WHITE ETHNOSTATE?
With your knowledge, it is not worth starting such discussions.
Russia is neither exclusively ethnic nor exclusively white... It is a multinational country, which is reflected in the Constitution.

The main difference between BRICS and the West is that we are not conducting cultural expansion. Brics does not make demands either on the form of government or on national traditions, we do not force them to accept their values.

Russia is neither exclusively ethnic nor exclusively white... It is a multinational country, which is reflected in the Constitution.

The main difference between BRICS and the West is that we are not conducting cultural expansion. Brics does not make demands either on the form of government or on national traditions, we do not force them to accept their values.

BRICS is just China's way of Impearlism through lay-a-way. Ask Central Africa how that's going.

Last edited:
Who wants to align themselves with authoritarian strongman governments that blatantly serve the elite?

BRICS is just China's way of Impearlism through lay-a-way. Ask Central Africa how that's going.
This is better than Western imperialism. Things are better in central Africa than during the rule of the West... at least the genocide that you allowed in Rwanda, there is no such thing happening there anymore.
You are an empire that is living out its time and it's time for you to move on. This world is no longer yours.

This is better than Western imperialism. Things are better in central Africa than during the rule of the West... at least the genocide that you allowed in Rwanda, there is no such thing happening there anymore.
You are an empire that is living out its time and it's time for you to move on. This world is no longer yours.

Yes, it's still ours.

China and Russia become less relevant every day.

Who wants to align themselves with authoritarian strongman governments that blatantly serve the elite?

Are you referring to the US and/or NATO?

Your country is kidnapping Ukrainian children and forcing them to become Russian.

"The Republic of Tuva will transfer 3,000 horses to the Russian troops to establish logistical chains for supplying the front. This was announced by the head of the Republic, Vladislav Khovalyg, of the United Russia party."

Russia is neither exclusively ethnic nor exclusively white...

Nice try but I've BEEN to your country, comrade.
And I know how those other ethnic groups are treated.

India and China have formidable economics.
The rest are failed states and Brazil is a failing narcostate.

China is formidable at manufacturing. Their economic outlook is nothing short of a nightmare. They are almost entirely export-driven and will never have a domestic consumer economy because they are going to run out of any sizable cohort of young people due to the One Child Policy ruining their demographics. And because they are export driven, they have to export to the number one consumer on Earth to have a hope of maintaining their economy, i.e. the United States. And they are taking every opportunity to stab us in the eye.

I'd like to ask the BRICS national leaders one question:
Since Russia is acting like the big man on campus, what do these other countries reckon will happen when Putin declares the entire world to be his privately owned
WHITE ETHNOSTATE?

The answer would be an ad hominem tu quoque, something along the lines of "Who is the United States to question our trading partners when it is joined to the hip of Saudi Arabia"?

After all, South Africa is no longer exclusively for white people, Brazil is very diverse, India definitely isn't white and neither is "Jyna".
Do any of them actually think Russia will just step aside simply because these other countries are more populous and wealthier than his?
BRICS is a joke, unless you're a member of the coke cartels.

I'm not sure if I would care much for it if I did run a coke cartel. There must be a reason drug cartels trade in stacks of U.S. dollar bills and not in Chinese Yuan or Brazilian Reals.

China is formidable at manufacturing. Their economic outlook is nothing short of a nightmare. They are almost entirely export-driven and will never have a domestic consumer economy because they are going to run out of any sizable cohort of young people due to the One Child Policy ruining their demographics. And because they are export driven, they have to export to the number one consumer on Earth to have a hope of maintaining their economy, i.e. the United States. And they are taking every opportunity to stab us in the eye.

The answer would be an ad hominem tu quoque, something along the lines of "Who is the United States to question our trading partners when it is joined to the hip of Saudi Arabia"?

I'm not sure if I would care much for it if I did run a coke cartel. There must be a reason drug cartels trade in stacks of U.S. dollar bills and not in Chinese Yuan or Brazilian Reals.

Oh I am not pretending to any kind of American exceptionalism, quite the contrary in fact.
I'm saying that BRICS is a shaky marriage of convenience and that BRICS needs the USA as much as the USA needs a stable BRICS.
But if Russia continues to practice its intended reconstruction of the Iron Curtain ver. 2.0, it's going to make life a bigger nightmare for the "RICS" part of BRICS.
And the alliance will crumble.

And yet one of Russia's excuses for invading Ukraine was that "ethnic Russians" live there and they deserve to be a part of Russia. So Russia sent in their military to forcibly wrest control of land away from Ukraine in order to expand their borders around these "ethnic Russians."

Back
Top Bottom