• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A new subcategory Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRepublican

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
We might need a new subcategory that’s will be only for Testimonies please?

Can you explain what you mean?

I'm guessing he means, "testimonials"? Like someone who's recently had a revelation and realized that the conservative mind set was deeply flawed following the epithany that they've been a prick for decades? I'm hoping that happens to trump and he joins DP and posts his "testimonial".. LOL

I'm guessing he means, "testimonials"? Like someone who's recently had a revelation and realized that the conservative mind set was deeply flawed following the epithany that they've been a prick for decades? I'm hoping that happens to trump and he joins DP and posts his "testimonial".. LOL

We have something like that in The Loft: I Do Declare...

We have something like that in The Loft: I Do Declare...

Or maybe he meant he wants a subcategory just for testicles? He feels if there was such a sub-category we'd all go nuts and have a ball.

Or maybe he meant he wants a subcategory just for testicles? He feels if there was such a sub-category we'd all go nuts and have a ball.

OK, that was pretty witty.

You have your own area to make blog entries.
Might that not be the best place for Testimonials?

Moderator's Warning:
Shutting this down before it gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom