• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A New Punching-bag...

Baxter said:
I understand if I may have offended you, so my fault. I have always thought of Communism as places like Russia and China. Dictatorships are more like Cuba and North Korea, but I don't know enough about either to make a reasonable inference.

No, you haven't offended me. Otherwise most people would offend me, is because most are unknowledgeable about the subject. So it is quite alright.

Ivan the Terrible, Your Master, welcomes you human... Gald to see another Bush supporter. Don't go to the basement... lol Hope you have a great time here. I joke around alot but I'm consevative at heart.

Baxter said:
A Christian, Conservatist, Republican, George Bush-supporter was tough to find elsewhere, but I'm hoping I'll meet a few here.

I am fourteen years old and a resident-native of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I look forward to civil debate with you all.
Bax

Listen son, this may be the best advise you will ever get in your life. You're fourteen, what are you doing even thinking about politics, let alone categorizing yourself? Forget this place. Go outside. See what the neighbor girl is up to. Buy a skateboard, a Frisbee, and a Nerf football. Take the most advanced Math and science classes your school offers. Start investing in the stock market now. Never touch booze or drugs. You'll like it right away and then you're done. Live at home and invest money until your parents throw you out. Eat lots of salt and meat. The first time a girl becomes the most important thing in your life, punch yourself until you change your mind. Never trust anyone except for your mom and your kids. Except for sports, never watch TV. Only marry a girl that is bi-sexual. Listen to all sides and make your own mind up. There are only three things that drive this world. Power, money, and sex. Really just money. Don't ever use the words "civil debate" around me again.

You don't often hear the name Baxter anymore. Old school, like Fred of Hank. Good name.

Comrade Brian is a light weight. Your not doing to well so far. He's a friggin commie, go for the throat. Communism sounds good on paper but has a giant flaw. Greed. Which is money, right?

What you should be concerned with now is how to sneak out at night and get back in without getting caught so you can learn how to unhook that neighbor girls bra in the dark with one hand. Get one of you moms and figure it out.

There has never been, is not, nor ever will be a greater feeling than being a teenage boy during summer vacation. Occasionally contemplate that this summer.

*blinks and re-reads post* Are you being completely serious? Are you really concerned? My God, that's the single most inspirational thing I've read here. But I want to respond...

When I was 18 months old, I spoke complete sentences. The only grammer problem I've ever had was referring to myself in third person, and that ended at age three or four.

A few years back, I had a very strong interest in the Titanic. I learned everything there was to know and I retain many of those fact today.

Countless people have told me I speak above my level, so I know I'm smart. I've never gone below a 3.2 GPA.

I visited Washington, DC two years ago after I accquired an interest for politics. I learned what I could and I'm still learning now. I told my parents I wanted to be President. That isn't a blissful wish coming from a kid, you know. Remeber I said that I speak above my level. Everyone supports me in what I want to do. Kids at school call me "The President" because they know that's what I'll be.

I hate sports, unlike most kids my age. I despise sports with the heat of 1,000 suns. The only, ONLY, girl I ever liked betrayed me despite my care for her, but that's a different story if you care to hear it later.

I'm not a bad kid. I'm net sex crazy, and I last time I was sent to the principal's office was in preschool when I stood up from my desk to look at a pot of corn on the table.

I know I'm a Conservatist because I have Conservatist beliefs, Republican as well. I know how to read and interpret the Bible and I follow what it says in most cases. I have strong morals that I had even before I started really getting into the Bible, so I know I'll spend the rest of my life having Christian beliefs. I'm not having sex before marriage. It's one of my morals.

I don't let anyone influence me. I'm my own person. I don't let someone talk me into doing something I don't want to and the only time I've done so was in a harmless situation. I don't plan on and won't do drugs because as I said, no one influences me to do something I don't want to.

I thank you for your concern and that well-articualted post, but my mind is made up.

PS-the neigbor girl just moved in. I haven't met her yet. *wink*

Ivan the Terrible, Your Master, welcomes you human... Gald to see another Bush supporter. Don't go to the basement... lol Hope you have a great time here. I joke around alot but I'm consevative at heart.

*breaths deeply* Alrighty then. This is a good thing to have someone else like me or should I say, you to have someone else like you. Anywho, can I be one of your allies? *nudge, nudge*

Baxter,

Anywho, can I be one of your allies?

In the fight against liberal tyranny one can never have enough allies. You are welcome to join the cause. Please read: "To All Liberal Acolyte Applicants" in the basement. If you agree with most of the list there then we shall have no problem.

I basically agree with the majority of the criteria...except the one about public schools. Some districts are sucky while others are quite good. Mine is terrible, but the district next to mine is great.

Anywho...you've got a potty mouth! That aside, am I in?

I'd like to state for the record: I am not republican nor democrate. Independent, they say. Yeah I'm not beholden to any party.

Guhhhh...we were supposed to be here to welcome me.:2razz:

Baxter said:
So far things here are better than that other place. You wouldn't believe the things they said to me.

THat's politics kiddo!

LOL.

Welcome to this forum, sincerely.

There is nothing greater than the ability to hold your own position.

It's the American way!

Thank ya much. I say you're feeling tolerant today!:2wave:

Baxter said:
Thank ya much. I say you're feeling tolerant today!:2wave:

Admittedly it's rare in occasion! :duel

Back
Top Bottom