• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A Mother’s Complaint About a ‘Cynical Use’ of Benghazi

:lol:

And yet, your a Trump supporter.

Is Bush worst then James Buchanan? Warren Harding? Millard Fillmore? Jimmy Carter? Franklin Pierce?

I could go on and on, but the answer is no.

Yeah he is. None of those guys collapsed the world economy like bush, let terrorists kill 3000 Americans, and then ******d out when it came to catching that terrorist.

Nope the two alive HW and W haven't endorsed anyone. The partisanship is strong in you.

:lamo

this is coming from a guy who has constantly lied about Bush and ignores the major fail of Obama.

Yeah he is. None of those guys collapsed the world economy like bush, let terrorists kill 3000 Americans, and then ******d out when it came to catching that terrorist.

Saddam Hussein disagrees with you. We was an average president. His father was actually pretty good Obama-as my Amish friends say-Sucketh Much.

"******d out"

And where were you, oh great and mighty one? Were you personally running around checking every cave in Afghanistan for Osama? Seems like you don't have any room to talk.

There was no "letting terrorists" do anything, either.

That's odd. You ignore all of bush's failures.

why don't you tell us why such a silly hard on for a president you weren't even old enough to vote for when he ran? this sort of hatred has to have a reason.

Saddam Hussein disagrees with you. We was an average president. His father was actually pretty good Obama-as my Amish friends say-Sucketh Much.

He wasn't average. He is the worst president according to results. And according to results obama is a good president. But of course results don't matter to you. And what does saddam hussein have anything to do with bush being to ***** to kill obl?

"******d out"

And where were you, oh great and mighty one? Were you personally running around checking every cave in Afghanistan for Osama? Seems like you don't have any room to talk.

Yep he ******d out. He completely ruled out violating pakistani sovereighty. Pakistan has 200,000,000 million people and nuclear weapons. Bush can only invade small countries with no wmds like iraq and afghanistan. *****.

I believe he claimed to be voting for Trump, so my guess is he's pissed Bush hasn't endorsed the Holy One.

Why would I care? like I said it helps trump that the worst president in Us history didn't endorse him.

"******d out"

No one who had a clue what was going on believes his BS Our military intelligence officers and special forces operators were looking for Bin Laden all through the Bush years. 99percenter seems to think that nothing was done or collected until Obama took office. of course he doesn't have the clearance to understand what was being done in the Bush years. and he pretends that if the information had been obtained in 08, Bush wouldn't have given the same order Obama did

why don't you tell us why such a silly hard on for a president you weren't even old enough to vote for when he ran? this sort of hatred has to have a reason.

Hatred. LOL. You really love bush. What commands this kind of wierd homo erotic love for a failed president?

Why would I care? like I said it helps trump that the worst president in Us history didn't endorse him.

That's because that president is dead-duh. and the worst living president just endorsed Hitlery

Yep he ******d out. He completely ruled out violating pakistani sovereighty. Pakistan has 200,000,000 million people and nuclear weapons. Bush can only invade small countries with no wmds like iraq and afghanistan. *****.

Your non-answer speaks for itself.

Pakistan is a US ally. Bush didn't need to invade. Speaking of that, let me guess--- you've never come within a hundred miles of a recruiting station and didn't have any skin in the game anyway.

Iraq had chemical weapons. Chemical weapons are WMDs. I really don't understand why that's so hard for people to understand.

No one who had a clue what was going on believes his BS Our military intelligence officers and special forces operators were looking for Bin Laden all through the Bush years. 99percenter seems to think that nothing was done or collected until Obama took office. of course he doesn't have the clearance to understand what was being done in the Bush years. and he pretends that if the information had been obtained in 08, Bush wouldn't have given the same order Obama did

Bush stopped looking for him and criticized obama for saying he would go to pakistan to kill obl.

You do realize you're just embarrassing yourself with this nonsense at this point, right?

Bush stopped looking for him and criticized obama for saying he would go to pakistan to kill obl.

you are telling a lie. our military and intelligence services never stopped looking for Bin Laden.

Of course work was done. Without all the leg work and long, slow process of gathering Intel and assets that developed during Bush's terms, Obama couldn't have given the go ahead.

Bush was the set up pitcher; Obama was the closer.

Looks like you been listening too much neocon propaganda. Was it condy rice or donald rumsfeld that told you that?

Neither. It was the facts that told me that. Perhaps you'd like a refresher on what facts are?

So you are going to make up a lie and ignore all evidence to the contrary just so it fits your personal narrative? Pathetic.
FLASHBACK: Bush On Bin Laden: 'I Really Just Don't Spend That Much Time On Him' | ThinkProgress
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html?_r=0

you have been schooled dozens of times in the past on this and yet you repeat the same stupid lies over and over. You seem to think if Bush wasn't "spending much time" on Bin Laden, the people who do that sort of thing weren't either. and there is no way you appear to be able to comprehend that one of the best things to do to catch someone who is on the lam is to suggest that no one is looking for him anymore. remind me of your level of security clearance circa 2006-2008

you have been schooled dozens of times in the past on this and yet you repeat the same stupid lies over and over. You seem to think if Bush wasn't "spending much time" on Bin Laden, the people who do that sort of thing weren't either. and there is no way you appear to be able to comprehend that one of the best things to do to catch someone who is on the lam is to suggest that no one is looking for him anymore. remind me of your level of security clearance circa 2006-2008

LOL? you really want to believe that bush actually had anything to do with catching obl? Can't fix deniers no matter how much evidence you give them. Carry along in your fantasy land.

That's absolutely false. Hillary Clinton knew Chris Stevens personally, and had known him for many years. They liked each other very much; they were friends. Hillary was utterly devastated by Stevens' death, by all four deaths.

She might actually have been a little sad about Stevens. But I will say I think it was really Obama that wanted to sweep it under the rug, basically do nothing and hope they could lie/mislead until after the election. After that, they would just stonewall.

People don't like to remember certain things that led up to it, like the fact the GOP congress immediately cut the budget...
That's just a pathetic attempt to somehow shift blame away. What a joke.
... that four embassies in the ME were under physical attack that same night because of a stupid video that supposedly insulted muslims, so information was flying fast and furious, confusion reigned.

Oh, that's right, it was all because of that YouTube video. It's just mind boggling that there is anyone left that still believes that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that I am misunderstanding your meaning.

Frankly, it's my understanding that Chris Stevens was supposed to be stationed at the heavily fortified Embassy in Tripoli. He chose on his own to travel to the nearly unguarded consulate in Benghazi, depending on protection from a US-backed anti-Khadaffi militia... which ended up being the group that blindsided him with that lethal attack. It took weeks, even years, to sort out the nuance of what happened there, since US personnel were not permitted physical access to the burned out consulate. And why weren't they? Because the CIA had a secret headquarters attached to the consulate, where Stevens and others were actually killed.
This was no surprise, the intelligence community was focused on Libya for a while. Somehow, Clinton and Obama were oblivious.

It was the ****ing CIA that changed the verbiage Susan Rice read. Susan Rice had no reason to disbelieve what the CIA told her, so she passed along the report blaming the video, unaware that it was a lie...
Susan Rice, lying sack of crap. Obama's designated liar. Hillary refused to go on the Sunday shows, but good ole' Susan Rice will get out there and lie all day long. Funny how she got a couple of big promotions after that, isn't it? That is just so puzzling.

They still don't want to hear anything different. Facts don't matter...
Yes,yes... YouTube video... they were all confused... weren't sure what to do... do nothing, leave them to die.

I will never be able to wrap my mind around such malicious malevolence.
Yeah, I can't either. Win the election at all costs, if we try and help and something goes wrong, could cost some votes. Forget them.

Back
Top Bottom