• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus tweeteth

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders

We talk about being a divided nation. In many ways, that’s true. But, in some ways, we are absolutely united. For example, we all hate the drug companies.

That's right. We all hate Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J about right now. I mean they only saved the world from economic and ruin and ( much worse)medical catastrophe
LAFFRIOT.
Very scarey that this old kook was a viable Dem candidate for President and that he has a following.
But as I've brilliantly and famously said. You can go a long way in Dem politics by spouting shopworn Marxist cliches to the uninformed base.
SMH

Reactions: Ren
You think he is more moronic than Trump?

"Trump had irked some Republican party members by describing Putin's actions in Ukraine, where cities have been pounded by Russian artillery and cruise missiles, as "genius" and "pretty savvy."

"Trump had irked some Republican party members by describing Putin's actions in Ukraine, where cities have been pounded by Russian artillery and cruise missiles, as "genius" and "pretty savvy."
Nobody hates Trump except leftists. They can't stfu about him.

You're right. Righties love Trump. They even die for him.
Well, I don't love Trump, but I do like most of what he stands for.

And hey, he certainly beats the shit out of anyone on your side, that's for damn sure.

...(sigh) Trump. That damn guy somehow worms his way into all my posts.

Back
Top Bottom