• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
“Government spending is . . . reducing the national debt. It is not inflationary.”

– House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Friday, March 11

Hmmm. hittin the sauce again ,NAN?

“Government spending is . . . reducing the national debt. It is not inflationary.”

Biden---Curly
Harris---Larry
Pelosi---Moe

Could anyone possibly imagined such a trio heading up the USA......it's a soap opera to watch, lol.

Biden---Curly
Harris---Larry
Pelosi---Moe

Could anyone possibly imagined such a trio heading up the USA......it's a soap opera to watch, lol.
I imagined it when I voted for them and today I am satisfied with their seemingly infinite competence and honesty as compared to Trump and his administration.

A moron started another thread

I imagined it when I voted for them and today I am satisfied with their seemingly infinite competence and honesty as compared to Trump and his administration.

"Competence and honesty"......lol, they're the most idiotic bunch ever produced from DC, never mind the crooked history of the Biden crime family. Literally it's one crisis after another, after another, after another, week to week, day to day......the world is laughing.

"Competence and honesty"......lol, they're the most idiotic bunch ever produced from DC, never mind the crooked history of the Biden crime family. Literally it's one crisis after another, after another, after another, week to week, day to day......the world is laughing.
Compared to the Trump administration their competence is shockingly evolved.

If you didn't care about incompetence when Trump, a reality TV star with no government or leadership experience, took office and filled his administration with donors who had no relevant experience in the branches of government they were leading, you don't really care about competent government officials. You only care about partisanship.

Compared to the Trump administration their competence is shockingly evolved.

If you didn't care about incompetence when Trump, a reality TV star with no government or leadership experience, took office and filled his administration with donors who had no relevant experience in the branches of government they were leading, you don't really care about competent government officials. You only care about partisanship.

All the problems in the Trump administration was brought to us through and by the left pushing "false narratives" and outright "lies"....i.e....Russia Collusion, dual impeachments, Charlottesville Lie, tear gassed protesters for a photo op, lab leak was a conspiracy, Russian bounties on US soldiers, saying his campaign was wire tapped, etc., etc....it goes and goes and goes. Strangely many herein still believe in these outright lies, lol.

Now, we truly do have crisis after crisis in this corrupt administration of today....truly pathetic.

Lots of people seem to be hitting the sauce. At least that would 'plain it Lucy.

All the problems in the Trump administration was brought to us through and by the left pushing "false narratives" and outright "lies"....i.e....Russia Collusion, dual impeachments, Charlottesville Lie, tear gassed protesters for a photo op, lab leak was a conspiracy, Russian bounties on US soldiers, saying his campaign was wire tapped, etc., etc....it goes and goes and goes. Strangely many herein still believe in these outright lies, lol.

Now, we truly do have crisis after crisis in this corrupt administration of today....truly pathetic.
Nope, I saw the incompetencey with my own eyes and ears. Your boy put an animal husbandry major as energy secretary and various businessmen donors in agencies they had no experience with. That you claim none of that happened and was all a media lie shows you've drank too much of the cult's Koolaid.

Nope, I saw the incompetencey with my own eyes and ears. Your boy put an animal husbandry major as energy secretary and various businessmen donors in agencies they had no experience with. That you claim none of that happened and was all a media lie shows you've drank too much of the cult's Koolaid.

All of the examples I listed were proof it was all from the liberal crazy left, and that was only a small sampling of their shameless behavior. Nobody's perfect and Trump has flaws as do we.....anybody expecting a perfect politician is living in a fantasy land. Yet, he was atacked 24/7 by the left and their media propagandists....it was a four year campaign slander smear to bring us the likes of Joe Biden, lol.....wow, what a plan of pure intelligence.....NOT!

I think Pelosi and AOC are sharing a brain. Both are dimwits.

I was wondering when you would "spake" again.

Only a moron would take a lie for a quote and spread it. all those ..... were words you left out, why?

I don’t think you’re a moron for taking a quotation and deleting a bunch of words to make it sound like something it’s not. There are different words used to describe such behavior.

Only a moron would take a lie for a quote and spread it. all those ..... were words you left out, why?
Here is the quote:
Then Pelosi defied basic economic sense by claiming that spending more money, referring to the Build Back Better Act, lowers debt.​
“Seventeen Nobel laureates in economics said that that legislation does not increase inflation. It is non-inflationary because of the way it is written,” Pelosi said, claiming the multitrillion-dollar BBB Act would save money.​
“So when we’re having this discussion, it’s important to dispel some of those who say, well, ‘Is the government spending’ — no, it isn’t,” Pelosi continued. “The government spending is doing the exact reverse, reducing the national debt. It is not inflationary.” Source
Appealing to authority (17 Nobel laureates) is a logical fallacy.
Claiming the multi-trillion dollar bill would save money is a lie.
Claiming the government "isn't spending" is a lie.
And then immediately contradicting her own words by saying "The government spending is..." is just plain stupid
But then claiming that government spending is "doing exactly the reverse" (referring to increasing inflation), that it is (note the tense - referring to ANY government spending, not just the bill in question, which hasn't been passed yet (tmk), that it is "reducing the national debt" is beyond the pale stupid and blatantly absurd.

she didn't say that. You insult Pelosi yet you do something worse in spreading misinfo
She didn’t say govt spending reduces the debt?

not in that small context, no..................
she aid it. somebody else posted the link.There is no context left out that de-morons it.

I don’t think you’re a moron for taking a quotation and deleting a bunch of words to make it sound like something it’s not. There are different words used to describe such behavior.
she didn't say govt spending reduces debt

Back
Top Bottom