• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh

you are fully aware that I have, as have dozens of other people over the course of 10 years. The economic data clearly shows your positions are complete bullshit.
The economic data? You can't read the economic data. When proven wrong, dead wrong, you just keep insisting you are right.

Pardon me if your posts and your words aren't worth jack shit.

how do us rich folk stay rich if we don't invest? democrats tax people to pander to the envious and to create a stream of income their leaders get dip their greedy beaks into to get rich without earning it

Did you get an answer to your question yet? If so or not, I bet the standard reply coming from some greedy people has to do with them not thinking beyond their own noses.

The economic data? You can't read the economic data.
I’ve pounded you over the head and refuted every argument you’ve made with the economic data lol.
When proven wrong, dead wrong, you just keep insisting you are right.
I have not been proven wrong. What is hilariously pathetic is the numbers you yourself of posted directly refuted your position.
Pardon me if your posts and your words aren't worth jack shit.
I don’t give 2 shits what you find worth in. You remain objectively refuted.

Did you get an answer to your question yet? If so or not, I bet the standard reply coming from some greedy people has to do with them not thinking beyond their own noses.
nah never got any real response

I’ve pounded you over the head and refuted every argument you’ve made with the economic data lol.

I have not been proven wrong. What is hilariously pathetic is the numbers you yourself of posted directly refuted your position.

I don’t give 2 shits what you find worth in. You remain objectively refuted.
I have shown you data that does not follow a trending line and you keep saying nope. You have been proven incorrect, you are incapable of admitting it.

That is why your opinion isn't worth a pile of pig shit.

I have shown you data that does not follow a trending line and you keep saying nope.
But you are fully aware you’ve provided the data which shows the trend line remained unchanged for 10 years lol.
You have been proven incorrect, you are incapable of admitting it.
You refuted your own argument and it’s ****ing hilarious.
That is why your opinion isn't worth a pile of pig shit.
I have yet to offer an opinion in this thread.

But you are fully aware you’ve provided the data which shows the trend line remained unchanged for 10 years lol.

You refuted your own argument and it’s ****ing hilarious.

I have yet to offer an opinion in this thread.
Trend lines are smooth, they don't have variations in which the growth is negative, they also don't vary by almost 2x the previous year.

We can fill an ocean with what you think you know, I'm not sure how small the bucket will need to be for what you are demonstrating to actually know to in this thread.

Trend lines are smooth, they don't have variations in which the growth is negative, they also don't vary by almost 2x the previous year.

We can fill an ocean with what you think you know, I'm not sure how small the bucket will need to be for what you are demonstrating to actually know to in this thread.
That you don’t understand economics, graphs or math is your own problem.

why do lefties never see it as the citizens being able to keep more of what they earn
Why do righties want to waste money on useless weapons systems? We all like taxes, when they pay for things we like. And neither I nor anyone else earns money in a vacuum. Our society provides the structures through which we can earn money. If you want to pave your own streets, put out your own house fires, save to pay all your medical bills in your old age, have at it.

Why do righties want to waste money on useless weapons systems? We all like taxes, when they pay for things we like. And neither I nor anyone else earns money in a vacuum. Our society provides the structures through which we can earn money. If you want to pave your own streets, put out your own house fires, save to pay all your medical bills in your old age, have at it.
I don't, but weapons systems are more constitutionally sound than federal welfare. you all pretend that high net tax payers aren't the ones funding the stuff you talk about.

I don't, but weapons systems are more constitutionally sound than federal welfare. you all pretend that high net tax payers aren't the ones funding the stuff you talk about.
Really? People sued and got food stamps declared unconstitutional? You don’t see the utility of SS and Medicare, go sue to eliminate those programs. True, by now I have gotten more from those programs than I put in. How evil I am! But hey, you high net taxpayers who want do switch places with me, come on down!

And of course, we need the 800 military bases in about 70 countries. The military also needs those defense projects spread over several states, since that’s more Senate votes. Great welfare programs.

Really? People sued and got food stamps declared unconstitutional? You don’t see the utility of SS and Medicare, go sue to eliminate those programs. True, by now I have gotten more from those programs than I put in. How evil I am! But hey, you high net taxpayers who want do switch places with me, come on down!

And of course, we need the 800 military bases in about 70 countries. The military also needs those defense projects spread over several states, since that’s more Senate votes. Great welfare programs.
find me defending our excessive spending on other countries' defenses

People talking 'shit"!!! none one working class American has seen nor heard of any proposed tax increase on the working class for the Build Back Better!!!! this Nation is $28+ Trillion in debt, and people are not paying more in taxes. So, they need to shut up crying about the cost of the Build Back Better and lets get this nation repaired and build for the future.

Conversely, Trump's Tax Cut program is SET TO INCREASE TAXES ON THE WORKING CLASS IN 2022.. The best hope people have to avoid that, is the fact that Biden will not let it happen to the working class.

Truth is, America Society should have been paying higher taxes , yes that includes the wealthy, should have been paying higher taxes decades ago.

American should go back to 1993 Tax Rates

To really fix America's system we would need the Tax Rate of 1984-1986 .....

Every since the Tax Rate has been lowered, everything suffers in America.

Even when Companies had Union Wage and Union Benefits, companies profited tremendously even with a high tax rate, they simply wrote off the expense of labor and benefits, and they made tremendous profits even with the higher tax rates across the nation and expanded to improve sales on the international stage and corporations were not be crashed at the rate that exist today.

Every since Reagan put Corporation ahead of concern for people... America has had troubles. Clinton put people before Corporations and uplifted the economy, and then Bush came and put Corporation ahead of people, and sent the economy downwards, Obama put People before Corporations and lifted the Country out of the depressive recession.

Now, Biden puts people before Corporations and now people are putting themselves before Corporations and once we get through the Pandemic, we will see the Economy take off in a positive upward trajectory.

Why? Because its People that makes the World Function and when people are put first 'Everything Improves" for Society.

Last edited:
Oh, I don't understand that you are continuing to post unbelievable bullshit and passing it off as fact.

Yeah, sure.
by directly refuting your claims with actual BLS data? lol ok

by directly refuting your claims with actual BLS data? lol ok
See, and here is the thing, you haven't actually posted any. You posted a link to BLS.com which is a pathetic copout response and when I actually posted the data and proved you wrong, you just keep saying you are right.

Keep lying, apparently it works for your self esteem, your credibility, not so much.

A point which is pointless. Bravo. Stop with the ankle biting nonsense, contribute in a meaningful way.
I did by pointing out the irony in your earlier post. Now, you posted another one.

The problem with "debts" of a nation, especially a large one like China or the United States, is that they are now being treated as largely hypothetical. Which brings up a philosophical question: IF you owe something that you can't pay, and the person you owe it to doesn't care how far in debt you are to them ... are you actually in debt?

The problem with "debts" of a nation, especially a large one like China or the United States, is that they are now being treated as largely hypothetical. Which brings up a philosophical question: IF you owe something that you can't pay, and the person you owe it to doesn't care how far in debt you are to them ... are you actually in debt?
It's all good as long as you can pay the service fees and interest, and those are then tabulated as "expenses."

See, and here is the thing, you haven't actually posted any. You posted a link to BLS.com which is a pathetic copout response and when I actually posted the data and proved you wrong, you just keep saying you are right.

Keep lying, apparently it works for your self esteem, your credibility, not so much.
has nothing to do with my self esteem. it's a demonstrable fact of reality, of which I have proven and you YOURSELF have proven by posting the metrics, that every metric remained on the same unchanging trend line from 2010 until the pandemic. It's just not in any way debatable.

has nothing to do with my self esteem. it's a demonstrable fact of reality, of which I have proven and you YOURSELF have proven by posting the metrics, that every metric remained on the same unchanging trend line from 2010 until the pandemic. It's just not in any way debatable.
The hateful Right refuses to acknowledge Obama's positive contribution to the robust economy that Trump inherited and then ****ed up during the pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom